Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? (26058 Views)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / My Hair is Turning Extremely Brown!!,,,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
I am tired of recurring headache and hair troubles, so I want to lock my hair. I have read a lot online and I know it isn’t entirely the cheaper alternative, but at least there would be less touching of my hair.

Are there people that have done it here?
I need personal experiences.

I am scared I would get tired of one look.

I have seen my friend wear wigs on her locks and I don’t like the look. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2022
grin grin

The only thing you need to know is it will take you extra effort to look like a babe. grin

48 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by PlayMaker14: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Spaxon will help you out with everything you need to know.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by izzou(m): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2022
700 NGN would do the trick.

I can't wait to see your coconut head in full

angry

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by GloriousGbola: 9:34am On Aug 13, 2022
izzou:

angry

grin grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin

The only thing you need to know is it will take you extra effort to look like a babe. grin

Really? embarassed embarassed

izzou:

angry

I don’t want to cut it again. Though it is doing me to go that path.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Locked mine early last month and I also relocked it this month
At least I no longer worry myself about wigs or hairstyles

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by pocohantas(f): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Modupetemmy1:
Locked mine early last month and I also relocked it this month
At least I no longer worry myself about wigs or hairstyles

Are you enjoying it? embarassed
Is it heavy when you have to sleep?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Michella25: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
I also want to lock my hair,
But have this same worry, undecided
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Modupetemmy1(f): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not heavy and I am enjoying it mostly because I like pouring water on my head when bathing
So it's a win win for me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by LINSAR: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
People on locs be looking like werey of 600 years grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by 1Sharon(f): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
I've considered locking my hair aswell but I'm scared I'll also get bored.

But you can braid on top of them.

And you can comb them out with conditioner so they aren't permanent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by 1Sharon(f): 11:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin

Says who? undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Says who? undecided
We definitely do have conflicting definitions of being a "babe" . However i am not in a competition, i would advise you state your opinion without getting entitled to mine.

You are welcome.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
No comments
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Spaxon(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Spaxon will help you out with everything you need to know.

Ahaa.
It's been ages I did that o.

But biko where's the person that needs tips.

Modified;

Well at least, we made FP..
So I'll PM her

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by descarado: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Small lock isn't heavy. From 12 inches, you will start noticing that its a little bit heavy.Lock is like using hair attachment to plait Bob marley. It will be heavy depending on how you park your hair.
My lock is 17 inches. It's heavy when hung on the shoulder. If your hair isn't the full type, you wouldn't notice it.
I don't have problem sleeping.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Grace045(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Okay
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by slawomir: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Umsworld: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
She should get padlocks

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by bigdammyj: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Reading...
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by morikee: 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Olam09(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2022
I dey sell padlock

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Skyfornia(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Oh my world!! I love locks.. please go ahead and do it, send me pictures afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Iamdbull: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Don't know why my hair is not growing, i really want to lock my hair.

2023 is here, Nigerians are you BATTLEREADY?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by JJuanMiguel: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin

How do babes look?
Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by Profayo: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2022
When you lock your hair, it means you have signed an irrevocable contract to one day barb your hair, which day is what we don't know.Might be a year, might be 50 years.So before you lock your hair, you must first come to terms with the fact that you will cut it one day

21 Likes

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by sixsgod: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Checkout locnation on ig, you'd definitely fall in love with locs.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by ezanafe(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? by iCauseTrouble: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria 2012 / Different Styles Of Gele You Should Try For Your Owambe Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.