Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) (34725 Views)

I Want To Lock My Hair, Is There Anything I Need To Know? / How Do I Make My Hair Soft / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Early this year, I cut my Afro and since then I have been on lowcut, so I've decided to grow it back but my hair grows slowly. I've been applying raw Aloe Vera gel on it for the past 1 month but it seem not to be working and I recently stopped applying it.

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. I don't mind taking some non harmful drugs if need be - I learnt some biotin drug can do the magic, but I don't know how true it is.

I don't want to be on lowcut this festive period, I want to carry dreadlocks. There's one dope dreadlock style (similar to olamide's current hairstyle) that is in vogue now - that's how I want my hair to be by Xmas.

Pls I need useful suggestions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by kingreign(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sheep urine, heifer dung, raw egg, cover it with an air tight cloth or shower cap for 3 days, it stimulate the hair follicles to grow faster and the hair to grow thicker and healthier cool

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Look for gay mosquitos and squeeze their ass juice out till it fills up a 1-litre can.
Massage on your scalp every midnight only.
Don’t forget to mumble a few incantations! And you’d be on your way to looking just like Olamide.

There you are chief

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
kingreign:
Sheep urine, heifer dung, raw egg, cover it with an air tight cloth or shower cap for 3 days, it stimulate the hair follicles to grow faster and the hair to grow thicker and healthier cool

I was starting to believe you until I got to the 3 days part.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Look for gay mosquitos and squeeze their ass juice out till it fills up a 1-litre can.
Massage on your scalp every midnight only.
Don’t forget to mumble a few incantations! And you’d be on your way to looking just like Olamide.

There you are chief

Wasted spérm.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by IceColdVeins(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chenult:

Wasted spérm.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Michelle70(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
1. grind onion and apply on ur hair every evening, onion stimulates hair growth.

2. Shampoo ur hair ones in a week, the hair contains natural oil that stimulates its growth, washing ur hair always will dry up the oil and lead to hair breakage and excessive breakage leads to bald head, Thats one reason only men suffers bald head

3. Drink a lot of water, water replenish cells and hair are cells that cut and form keratin

Dont forget to comb ur hair, combing drags hair out

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
1. grind onion and apply on ur hair every evening, onion stimulates hair growth.

2. Shampoo ur hair ones in a week, the hair contains natural oil that stimulates its growth, washing ur hair always will dry up the oil and lead to hair breakage.

Dont forget to comb ur hair, combing drags hair out

But where I wan see onions dey apply for hair everyday for this Buhari period?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Michelle70(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Chenult:

But where I wan see onions dey apply for hair everyday for this Buhari period?
u are joking right?

Did buhari take all the onion to Aso rock?

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
u are joking right?

On a serious note, how effective is the onions part? How much onions do you think would do me for 1 full month?

Is there no other cheaper alternative?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Michelle70:
u are joking right?

grin

15 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by akwesenana: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2022
Nairalanders no dey fail to deliver. gringringrin

Find marijuana mix with so fine.

Pay me later. cool

Omo, na anything dey reach FP nowadays.

SMH. undecided

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Originalsly: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:

I was starting to believe you until I got to the 3 days part.

3 days for the sling to ferment ... and that's when the hair will take off. If you don't like that.... try Rogaine.... but if it works on your head.... the other head will suffer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by ekanx27(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2022
Cow excreta works perfectly well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by ISellBeer: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Chop better food first

20 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Tit4Tat1(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2022
Dip ur head in a hot early morning cow dung... Come back and thank me later

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by flexyrule(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Boiled sperm

Works like magic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Balm of Gilead

1 Like

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by sirBLUNT: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
ekanx27:
Cow excreta works perfectly well
you're kidding right?
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by meobizy(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2022
Mscheew. All these children them born yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by inoki247: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Acid shocked sad sad shocked

U wey no see money buy Onion to dey put for hair abg aw u wan tak get money for maintenance to maintain the long hair or dem tell u say na only water u go dey pour for the hair....

People jus like wahala sha...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by kelvinklein219(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Preek water

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Conner44: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
F
Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by Thattallgirl(f): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
Chenult:

As a matter of fact, I need something that I can apply on it and it would grow like a tree planted by the riverside from now to December. [/b]
Clown cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
ISellBeer:
Chop better food first

Honestly, this. Just eat well and take multivitamin, especially ones with biotin.

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2022
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Selemon Susan Funke: Susan Rosemon Inspiration Newspaper Series Collection / Meet Tobechukwu Onwumere, Winner Of Mr University Africa 2018, From UNILAG (Pix) / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.