Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

You Gave Me Iphone 13, Slept With Me And Later Took The Phone Back, Actress Accu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Gave Me Iphone 13, Slept With Me And Later Took The Phone Back, Actress Accu (561 Views)

Meek Mill Gets His Stolen Phone Back / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Gave Me Iphone 13, Slept With Me And Later Took The Phone Back, Actress Accu by VirtueTaiwo01: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
You gave me iPhone 13, slept with me and later took the phone back, actress accuses her husband’s best friend in a leaked audio (Hear her)

The name of Ghanaian actress Nayas has been linked to a recording that has gone viral and which purports to capture her admitting that she slept with her husband’s friends in exchange for an iPhone 13.

In an audio recording that is circulating on several sites online, a woman who claims to be Nayas can be heard venting her frustrations over the treatment she received from the husband’s friend, with whom she had an affair.

According to the story, Nayas fled the home she shared with her husband after the couple began to have marital issues.

Reportedly, Nayas moved into the residence of the new man, whom she addressed to as “Owura.”

After she moved in with him, he maintained the appearance that they were in a serious relationship by treating her as if she were his “housewife.”

This included forcing her to perform all of the home chores and engaging in intimate conduct while doing so.

She said in the audio

“You told me you will buy me the same phone you were using and I told you I preferred a shopping mode iPhone 13 Pro Max so I can use it to shoot my programs but you refused after having your way with me so many times.

“I won’t keep your phone for anything but buy the phone you promised, add money for the many times you had me, and send it to Addo before I will give you your phone, she said.

Click the link below to listen to the audio...

https://livetimesng.com/you-gave-me-iphone-13-slept-with-me-and-later-took-the-phone-back-actress-accuses-her-husbands-best-friend-in-a-leaked-audio-hear-her/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sympathizes With Davido Over His Son’s Death / Celebrities Storms Black Panther 2 Wakanda Premiere In Exotic & Interesting Outf / Curvy Lady Stir Reactions With Dance Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.