Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website (411 Views)

Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola aka Kwitoc.com Scammed Catherine Bose Enebeli / Kwitoc.com Is A Scam Website, Run From It / End SARS Gains Momentum As A Wikipedia Page Is Created. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website by Scamfinders: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beware of this website, they blocked my number after taking money from.

He is duping people by creating adverts that he buys Crypto from people at a cheap rate.

At first he sent 25k to convince me to send more, and after I sent the rest, he blocked me immediately

Name: Ogunbiade Olusanya Damilola
His number: 0803 860 6260

Email: agunbiadesanya@gmail.com

Number: 0803 860 6260

Re: Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website by damiloladuke: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Scamfinders:

He is duping people by creating adverts that he buys Crypto from people at a cheap rate.

At first he sent 25k to convince me to send more, and after I sent the rest, he blocked me immediately

THIS IS PURE FALSE ALLEGATION
I thought you were only a scammer. I never knew you were a mad man. I gave you a contract to create a website for me, you hacked the website, stole my domain name and I called you out via this link below

https://wenogetjob..com/2022/10/enaohwo-efeoghene-website-designer.html?m=1

Now you're here posting rubbish. The money I sent to you that you posted the screenshot was my payment to you and it was part payment of the website.

Now I can see that you are mad. I only thought you were a scammer.. I never knew you were a ruined liar

Guys be careful of this serial scammer. Check his screenshot and check mine... See his name in the narration and his bank. Please be careful of him

His name is Enaohwo Efeoghene and he been called out by several persons on this forum. He even went as far as trying to clear his name, but no we have lots of evidences against him.

Find below a post he made to clear his name, but we still countered his claims.
https://www.nairaland.com/7359899/enaohwo-efeoghene-legit-business-man#117936580

Enaohwo Efeoghene, if you think posting false allegations against me will move me, you lie. I have never cheated anyone and I will never do that. I can defend myself in any court of law. It is you that should watch your back as the law will catch up with you soonest.

Re: Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website by damiloladuke: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Are these not the narration WEBSITE I used while paying you this bastard.

You scammed me and still had the audacity to come post here on Nairaland that I sent you money.

You're so stupid. You bought coins from someone and it's the person that sends you money.

I only thought you were a scammer. I never knew you were also stupid.

Don't worry. I'm still working on this case and you'll be arrested soonest

Re: Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website by Joshua999: 3:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Learner
Scamfinders:

Re: Kwitoc.disha.page Is A Scam Website by FirstSon01: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / Breaking :court Orders Remand Of Secretary Of Benin Traditional Council / Hackers Robs Hollywood Actor After A Charity Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.