Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video (2372 Views)

25-year-old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Jigawa / 8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Things indeed happens, where on earth can will say this person is from, this is animal abuse and can endanger our community. watch below a video of a man caught on camera sleeping with Goat

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tOhT60qP1BI

Soory guys, the embed link is not coming up on Nairaland. follow The video link above, trying to embed the video's on Nairaland but not working at the moment. kindly view the video from Youtube above

Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
whose evil father is this?!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by Jakumo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Small time we go hear say police don sentence dat goat to death, come roast am chop am sotay evidence no come dey ground again.
Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by Channah1(f): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Men, I fear una. You people cannot control that thing between your legs. It's a pity.

That is why animals are now giving birth to humanoids. Many men have fathered a lot of animals in this life. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by T0BY(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Em wan born the likes of Ronaldo or Messi..

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by dnawah(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Channah1:
Men, I fear una. You people cannot control that thing between your legs. It's a pity.

That is why animals are now giving birth to humanoids. Many men have fathered a lot of animals in this life. Tueh!
come show me love before I go astray,this cold dey too much grin grin grin
Re: Watch The Moment A Man Was Caught On Camera Having Sex With Goat: Video by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Its well with our men.. and this part of the world called Africa Nigeria

Channah1:

(1) (Reply)

Classy Lady Strips Herself, Wails By Roadside On Busy Street (video) / Sacked Banker Breaks Into ATM, Steals N14m. Photo / #ENDSARS: Shocking Video Of More Young People Killed By Police In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.