Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! (34464 Views)

Mercy Johnson Is Losing Weight By Swimming (photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / Mercy Johnson Is A Nairalander! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/08/exclusive-mercy-johnson-is-about-to.html

Dear Linda,

My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids.

We got married back in 2006 in Modena, Italy, attached are pictures of the wedding. At the moment, he's busy in Nigeria planning to wed Mercy Johnson, abandoning me and our children. Fellow women is this fair? So with all the single guys out there, Mercy could not find her self one. How can a woman not care that she's destroying the home of another woman, all in the name of getting married desperately.

I'm in terrible pains. What do I tell my children?

After receiving this mail a few days ago and speaking extensively with Lovely and a few of her friends to authenticate the letter, I reached out to Mercy via her PR agency. They promised to issue me a statement, which they did this evening. Read the statement and view more pics after the cut,

On Mercy Johnson's marriage

This statement is necessary due to the fact that stories are making the rounds about cancellation of Mercy Johnson’s wedding.
We wish to state categorically that the wedding will go on as planned and Mercy is fully aware of situations on ground.
We know some people are working real hard to see that the wedding is cancelled; we wish them luck and pray that God will be with us.
Our client will not be making any further statement on this matter.

Thank you.
Bigsam Media

Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dirty man!!!
You cannot put your house in order before bringing another in. Ode.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Kunbee: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
The guy is just useless
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by r231(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2011
stillwater:

Dirty man!!!
You cannot put your house in order before bringing another in. Ode.

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

fire on the mountain
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
I wonder if Mercy Johnson knew of the guy's family in Italy before she accepted the guy's offer to marry him.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2011
lord have mercy on we human beings.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2011
@prince, off casue she knows, read the part ot her statement where she wrote that she is aware of the situation on ground and intends to go on. Mercy, ve never respected her, now this just gives me more reason, knowingly marrying a married man and flaunting it, there is still a God. As for his wife, abeg enuf, take charge of your life, since he has refused to divorce you, initiate a divorce and move on. Life is too short to be spent whining over a man who will throw away the love and care of his family over a piece of fat Ar-se. For this womans ex and mercy soon to be husband my only prayer for you is dat you waka well oh, God is just.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by tpia5: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2011
oh lord.

his expression in those photos sef just sends shivers through me.

looked through his recent photo and its still the same.

come quickly lord Jesus.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2011
And my own mother prefers me to bring home this piggish things called Nigerian men?

BTW, why is the woman only attacking Mercy, why not her husband?

The types of NIgerian men that crawl around nowadays leaves one to think. What happened between my grandpa's generation and this one?

What a shame to the Nigerian society.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Chintua: 7:29am On Aug 05, 2011
[size=20pt]Fellow women is this fair? [/size]

O Yes o! It is very fair.
As a woman myself. . .I can NEVER go near a man that does not want me. Tufiakwa!
Married or NOT. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much pride for all that boolsheet. kiss
Where you dey wey ya husband dey BRRRRRRRRUSH Mercy Johnson?
Nigerian man dey divorce women? shocked Dem go juss pack you full for harem all over the world. . .nO divorce necessary, while the sha--ing continues. cheesy
While you are waiting for divorce papers, your husband has been dating Mercy Johnson.
Is that not divorce in your eyes? cheesy
Please, wake up and smell the "kinkana"!
Let him go!
GAME OVA! kiss

Naija men na wah!
Anything for a new poohsie!
I hope Mercy Johnson is reading is? cheesy

O-t-u-r-u-g-b-e-k-e o!

Mu he he he he he

Thank God for the H-internet! cheesy

[size=20pt] I LOVE ISHAN MEN!!! [/size]

We wish to state categorically that the wedding will go on as planned and [size=20pt]Mercy is fully aware of situations on ground.[/size]

Please, by all means go ahead.
Finder's keeper! kiss
Any man or woman that wanders out of his or her matrimonial becomes 'COMMUNITY PROPERTY'.
Simple. cool
Just make sure you know what y'all are getting into.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nayah(f): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2011
I'll just say I would not put my privacy on the spotlight even though another woman wants to take my household, this to private for spreding it worldwide, anyway good luck for her but to my opinion she should fight for her household at home more than doing it on behalf media
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by hallmark77: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2011
Ok
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2011
Ileke-Idi:

And my own mother prefers me to bring home this piggish things called Nigerian men?

BTW, why is the woman only attacking Mercy, why not her husband?

The types of NIgerian men that crawl around nowadays leaves one to think. What happened between my grandpa's generation and this one?

What a shame to the Nigerian society.

Slow your roll so gbo?

You no go because of one man condemn Nigerian men of this generation
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

And my own mother prefers me to bring home this piggish [/b]things called [b]Nigerian men?

He he he he. . . . . grin

As long as there are women who can tolerate their crap in the name of "I-must-get-married", then expect them to be "piggier" than never before.

And as long as there are women like Mercy Johnson, who have no qualms about wrecking people's homes in the name of "I-must-also-get-married", expect your brothers to be jerks.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by MissyB3(f): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
So much for being ''so sexy and desirable''! All that couldn't make you attract and fang your own man, but some other woman's filthy remains (man?). Two of a kind!

Good riddance to the wandering swine.

Poor cucquean!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

So much for being ''so sexy and desirable''! All that couldn't make you attract and fang your own man, but some other woman's filthy remains (man?). Two of a kind!

Good riddance to the wandering swine.

Poor cucquean!

tell me about it. with all her yanga and self proclaimed sexy girl status, she cannot bag her own single, unattached man; rather she is marrying a married man with kids.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by jaybee3(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
hmmmm
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2011
Princek12:

tell me about it. with all her yanga and self proclaimed sexy girl status, she cannot bag her own single, unattached man; rather she is marrying a married man with kids.

I knew the moment you put up this thread, you wanted the tone of the thread to be about Mercy.
What do you have to say about this dirty man?

tpia@:

oh lord.

his expression in those photos sef just sends shivers through me.

looked through his recent photo and its still the same.

come quickly lord Jesus.

Tell me about it. Very unkempt. He and Mercy even resemble. lol.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
stillwater:

I knew the moment you put up this thread, you wanted the tone of the thread to be about Mercy.
What do you have to say about this dirty man?

Yes ooooo. The dude looks like Mercy.

I did not start this thread for it to be all about Mercy. It just so happens that Mercy is the celebrity and would naturally draw more criticisms.

As to the guy, he is a dirty scumbag, for he abandoned his wife and kids to marry another woman. I do not respect or condone such behavior. They are both scumbags, Mercy for knowingly marrying a married man with kids, and him for knowingly abandoning his wife and kids.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
nobody actually knows the 'full' story though, so why all the fury? lol
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by aieromon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
"Woman claims her husband wants to marry Mercy Johnson''.

Now that's better!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nayah(f): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
ibkaye exactly, just wait for the epilogue, as for me I don't have all elements to talk about this story, just the fact the so called wife is spreading her family story worldwide is quite embarassing
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Princek12(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
aieromon:

"Woman claims her husband wants to marry Mercy Johnson''.

Now that's better!

how is that better?
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
Na wa oooooo! See Beaf over husband. lollz. For some reason, i no dey surprise say drama mus follow MERCY JOHNSON wedding. I no dey surprise one bit. lollz. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by MissyB3(f): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nayah:

ibkaye exactly, just wait for the epilogue, as for me I don't have all elements to talk about this story, just the fact the so called wife is spreading her family story worldwide is quite embarassing
What would you rather she did? Sit at home with palms clasped between thighs, crying and waiting for the lost puppy? Phulease!
True, the story is one-sided; only based on what we've read, we can draw conclusions/comment.

According to her story, she is somewhere in Italy and her husband is planning to get married in Naija.
Most likely, a private discussion must have been held, and since the dog is bent on getting lost and the owner doesn't want to lose it, her last option is to go public [which is a very good idea] since her rival is a public figure.
Wife has nothing to lose, Mercy on the other hand, who is a public figure, most likely does.
Even if wife doesn't end up getting her puppy back, the satisfaction derived from knowing you tried to get him back, justifiably smearing Mercy's name in the process, and making the public aware of the true situation of things will be more than sufficient when she finally gets over him emotionally.
She did very well to make it public.  kiss

stillwater:

Gbam!
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nayah(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
Missy, I don't think exposing her household problems is the best, this is just my opinion, because the one she has to convince is not the public but her husband sister, and this is not because it's Mercy Johnson that the context it's different, "better wash your dirty clothes inside

She can fight without doing it on the spolight, she said she had chlidren, so I don't think they deserve to be expose like this but this is just an opinion of course
Hope you got my point now
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by MissyB3(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nayah:

Missy, I don't think exposing her household problems is the best, this is just my opinion, because the one she has to convince is not the public but her husband sister, and this is not because it's Mercy Johnson that the context it's different, "better wash your dirty clothes inside

She can fight without doing it on the spolight, she said she had chlidren, so I don't think they deserve to be expose like this but this is just an opinion of  course
Hope you got my point now
Some linens, my dear, need the collaboration of 2 or more people to be washed properly.
Her bringing this to public notice can be justified in a million and 1 ways, trust me.
Mine is an opinion, just as yours is . . . . I understand. wink
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by rubi(f): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
The way she is too excited about this her weedding and the publicising it I knew it that there is something fishing.
With all this her gra gra she cannot find any guy to marry.

Water will reach a woman where it reached her fellow women
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by shababysha: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
If dis story is true her going to d media ll only mak tins worse for her. Most men don't like it wen their wifes confronts their mistress talkless of making it a public affair. She might be trying to protect her but she has suceded in giving herself automatic divorce
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
rubi:

[b]The way she is too excited about this her weedding [/b]and the publicising it I knew it that there is something fishing.
With all this her gra gra she cannot find any guy to marry.

Water will reach a woman where it reached her fellow women
How can anyone be 'too' excited about getting married? It's supposed to be one of the best days of your life
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by gbanikiti(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
i dont think there is anything wrong for her to go public.probably she did it cos mercy is a celebrity.but why are all these actresses marrying second hand husbands.ini edo did the same thing.monalisa too .haba am ashamed of mercy johnson.with all those natural endowments she cant get herself a brand new man.and she know quite well the guy is married.why mercy! she wants to satisfy her lust and destroy her fellow woman's marriage.well as for the lady in question,i would advise her to file for divorce and move on with her life.why is she killing herself for the idiot?the most important thing now is for her to look after her kids and forget that guy for good.
Re: Woman Claims Mercy Johnson Is About To Marry Her Husband! by Outstrip(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
This is truly shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Aneke Twins Stun In Dashiki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.