Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,617 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

“I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere (3047 Views)

Drake Caught On Camera Kissing And handling The Breasts Of An Underage Girl / I Sometimes Battle With Low Self-Esteem – Tiwa Savage / Uche Ogbodo: "I Sometimes Cry For Being A Single Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Jamo: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2022
It’s Saturday and we bring you the funniest comments from our celebrity’s handles in the ‘Social Comment Section’ category.

Today, we are looking at a famous and beautiful actress, Bukky Wright’s Instagram handle (@bukkywright) where she made her followers go wild in the comment area of her page.

To the ladies out there, how do you feel when you remove your bra after a long day at work? I know the question may sound weird to you ladies, but in reality, it seems the feeling is magnificent.

On June 1st, the 55-year-old movie producer uploaded a seven seconds video of green flowers that were caged with nylon while on a vase, the caged flowers were later exposed to the air by an unknown white woman, as a result of the exposure, the flowers spread all over the surface and also covered the vase sitting beneath it.

Along with the video, some texts were written at the top which reads “taking off my bra at the end of the day”.

Bukky made her feelings known to her fans on the issue as she exclaimed that she will not wear a bra again if she go for a Breast Work.

“Who feels the same way? Lol �. It feels sooooo good. Why do we have to wear sef? Omo,I don’t blame people that go for breast work, if I do, I will not wear bra again ni yen o.” She wrote on her page.

Both the video and the caption got fans blazing in the comment section, fellow Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo was not left out as she gave her own opinion about it, being on the same page with Bukky. She commented “I feel the same way sis” added with a love emoji.

One user @abidamm_abigeal commented “Honestly bra is one uncomfortable thing we have to wear daily, ah d first tin once I am home is to pull it o e go con be like say den comot load for my shoulder.”

Another user @abiolaflo added “The inconvenience that comes with bra and the heat no be small.”

One fan @oloriabimbolayussuf wrote “@bukkywright same here ooo. Wallahi, as I got in an hr ago frm work bra is d first tins I removed wallahi ❤❤”.

@ebohonoluwakemi “I can relate oooo”.

@sholand4u “O tu kasa”.

@”peter_obi_side_chic Wahala for who carry milk factory as for me I no dey wear bra”.

The funniest by @bimboakinbo comment thus read “I wish God made our boobs to be firm forever and ever”

@ennywealth_stores shared her view “I don’t even have one and I do go out even on my birthday shoot i wore my aunt’s bra”

@stowetohgallant “Yes o. Make I release the twins jare … Americans ku ise. Dem no dey wear bra o, na so Dem go leave am anyhow the thing sorikodo Dem no send o”

Hope you enjoy this segment? Thanks for reading.

Source: https://monitorfame.com/i-sometimes-feel-like-i-can-take-off-the-breasts-hang-it-somewhere-and-then-sleep-when-im-ready-to-go-out-then-i-can-pick-it-up-bukky-wright-fans-declares/

1 Like

Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by dawnomike(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Plenty wahala for ladies...
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Jamo: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Plenty wahala for ladies...

Abi oo
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wearing bra is actually quite a discomfort for all women. I remember when my mum or big aunties come back from any outing, I noticed the first thing they try to remove is their bra. Same with other younger ladies I've seen.
Even at home, most Nigerian women don't put on bra.
Wearing brazziers is actually a Western lifestyle the British colonialists gave to us.

1 Like

Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Jamo: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Weel, as a kid I can't really picture my mom or sisters wearing a bra while growing up, I was too young to watch them dress or UnCloth.

But as an adult, I've noticed the inconveniences of bras among a series of my girlfriends, none of them have ever gone to bed without their bras on.

Also bra wearing for ladies can be compared to socks for men, I always feel cool anytime I remove my socks after work.
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by jeromestarks: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Big booby na wahala.
This is why I don't fancy big bobby and big yansh.
Moderacy is key.
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Channah1(f): 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
The relief when you snap the hook at the back ooh... Or when you pull off the straps from your shoulders, no be here o lol...

Abeg, that thing can be a huge discomfort at times.
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Jamo: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hmm, I think its better to start a movement to stop bra production, the ladies will feel relaxed while we guys love to also see them braless, am I making sense?

Channah1:
The relief when you snap the hook at the back ooh... Or when you pull off the straps from your shoulders, no be here o lol...

Abeg, that thing can be a huge discomfort at times.
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Channah1(f): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jamo:
Hmm, I think its better to start a movement to stop bra production, the ladies will feel relaxed while we guys love to also see them braless, am I making sense?

undecided undecided undecided who told you?
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by victor9jaar: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2022
and there are women with much bigger bosoms

Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by emmabest2000(m): 2:42am On Aug 15, 2022
No comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by Jamo: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ni bo latu jasi bati ���‍♀️�‍♀️
emmabest2000:
No comment
Re: “I Sometimes Feel Like I Can Take Off The Breasts, Hang It Somewhere by emiron18(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why Wizkid refused to acknowledge #Caterefe new song #Machala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8WeJLYIPY

(1) (Reply)

Baddest Guy Ever Liveth Olamide's School Of Street Credibility / Photos: 2face, Basketmouth, Davido, Olamide, Skales, Turn Up For Industry Nite / (photo): When Your Boyfriend Says He Likes White Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.