Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? (22850 Views)

RCCG Youths Hold EndSARS, EndSWAT Prayer Rally At Redemption Camp / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Okobola146: 11:49am On Aug 14, 2022
The place na heaven or road to heaven? Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Bigdicck: 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
anochuko01:
Started going to camp in the late 90s when it was purely planks and also close to the road. There were gutters inside the tents and the smell of izal would always be in the air grin.

I also got involved in activities after many rehearsals at the national HQ.

My mom's relative owned a building within the camp at some point, so we stayed there during convention.

Who remembers lekki '98? Yeah, I was there too. Spent hours trekking after being deceived by a network mast, thinking we had gotten close to the venue.

All these experiences, and I'm still not 30 yet grin

Haven't been to camp in about 6 years though. I should visit soon.
baba u na master, u get adventure spirit just like me

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by polite2(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
I will save the money and give it to the needy
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Zetty177x: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Chijeep:
Seun come closer, you deserve a knock on your head.
Why didn't you ask me to swear before commenting on a Christian topic just as you do on muslims posts on Fridays.

INDEED CHRISTIANS ARE ACCOMMODATING AND TOLERANT

He must be told to add the sign-in section for non Christians... just because we are accommodating. This is so unfair

2 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Been there a lot of times, and was there this weekend. I started attending 2008. Everytime spent there is a divine experience, and I call that place mini heaven.

PERFECT JUBILEE. cool

3 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Invest4growth: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
RCCG is not 70 years in the camp

2 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Skmoda360(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Twice..... 2017 and 2007
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Ok12345(f): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes
5 times

I met baba adeboye 2015 while he was walking and praying in the camp around 12 am midnight.See ehnn my life changed for good that night...I have never lacked since then cool

4 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Buffalo2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Some people go for Jamboree. Some guys will be blowing Vuvusela around the camp and when those return home, they too will say they've gone to worship.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by azpekuliar: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
My uncle used to make me go there along with his family in the early 2000s. I found the whole thing noisy and boring as f@#k and could not wait for the entire thing to be done so we could all go back home. It was such a huge relief when I moved out of his house sometime in 2006.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by EndRape2(f): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
[Brother Jesus loves you, you need the spirit of God to help you undestand the things of the spirit,

Please pray this prayer, say Lord Jesus I come to you today, i know I am a sinner, i accept you as my lord and personal, saviour, please write my name in the book of life, after parying this prayer your name will be written in the book of life,

God can use anything,and work through anything to perform miracle, he turned moses rod to snake, he told a prophet to go use sand and wash the blind man face ,and he received his sight,

God can do all things with anything.

quote author=Truefaith post=115687410]The most important issue anyone must consider about the RCCG is, "Does the RCCG teach what the Lord Jesus and His Apostles taught or is it an occult body masquerading as a church of Christ?"

In a case where people pray to rods raised by its G.O., worship the G.O.'s chair, the G.O.'s prayer room, the G.O.'s agbadas, anyone calling the RCCG a Christian church is in self delusion.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com[/quote]
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
No, but I have followed the program online
since 2016. I have been blessed by it.

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lived there for 3 years, moved out but will be going back soon!

That place is "small London" didn't know what i had till i moved out. Bad bad Decision!

5 Likes

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by chijike(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Legendguy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
I first attended in 2001 when I was a 12 yrs

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Babyboyforeal(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
To do what there? Are they sharing money there?
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
I was opportuned to be at the redemption camp twice, all the way from the north.

I must confess the RCCG redemption camp is a massive place.

My first experience, i trekked from the main auditorium to the first gate and kept walking because there was no vehicle to board.

It was not a sweet experience for such trekking.

1 Like

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by obotematics: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na by force, can't I pray and ask Christ to solve my problems?
Mbok denge dah
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by magzey: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
No, what are they doing there at the Camp?
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by PharmacyStore: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
I'm yet to go yet, but will surely like to go someday
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
How many Muslims comment have you come across here that's Insulting just as you do on Islamic thread?

Hypocrisy kee u there

To the question OP, ask Peter Obi
Chijeep:
Seun come closer, you deserve a knock on your head.
Why didn't you ask me to swear before commenting on a Christian topic just as you do on muslims posts on Fridays.

INDEED CHRISTIANS ARE ACCOMMODATING AND TOLERANT
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by etrouble: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
I have not. Put Peter Pandora Obituary was there last week to ask for votes despite that he has been living for over 50 years
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Chijeep(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How many Muslims comment have you come across here that's Insulting just as you do on Islamic thread?

Hypocrisy kee u there

To the question OP, ask Peter Obi

Kid spotted.
Out of point
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by blingxx(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
olaniyilukman:
What is the purpose of redemption camp when millions are lavishing in poverty... Religion has taken over some people brain I swear...

Abeg help me ask them , camp wey my friends dey go just to knack babes and collect number .. infact lemme keep quiet lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by fineyemi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Abudu2000:
For your building project, Dm me for your architectural and structural drawings.
calls and WhatsApp on signature
No signature to reveal your number
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by clothingonline(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's the biggest Christian gathering in Africa
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
The question is directed to one vote Hunter who visited the Camp out of desperation to force himself into Aso Rock.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by Damikjay(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
WarriAproko:
Redemption camp and canaan land which is bigger
it should be redemption camp.
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by HeyHey(f): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yes,

Come up higher. 2012 or so
Re: In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? by OKEMKPI: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am better of being at the synagogue ikotun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.