Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

“thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe (440 Views)

Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / Beautiful Photos Of Georgina Ibe / "What Half Of The Men In My DM Do" - Actress Baddie Viral Dances To "Soapy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe by Jamo: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2022
It was a joy to behold today as Nollywood actress, Georgina Ibeh had a milestone achievement on Instagram- she amassed a total of One-million followers.

The 32-year-old filmmaker couldn’t hide her feelings as she took to her page to thank fans who made the journey a successful one.

“1 MILLION FOLLOWERS mehnnnnn �.
“Knowing I have all you on my side, I appreciate a whole lot . Thank you for following , commenting and Liking all I do, God bless una oooo ��� .

“CONGRATULATIONS TO ME ��”

She wrote on her page as she uploaded a beautiful picture of herself displaying the milestone achievement.

Fellow colleagues in the industry who have scaled through the Million mark- Destiny Etiko with 4.3M, Chizzy Mbah, 3.1M, Kokomma, 2.5M and Ebube Nwaguru with 91,600 plus followers were all spotted in the comment section, showing their supports for the filmmaker.

“Congratulations hun” wrote Destiny Etiko, then she replied “@destinyetikoofficial Thanks Drama Doll” accompanied by love emojis.

“Thanks Wifey” was her response when Chizzy Mbah commented “Congrats parking”.

Kokomma’s own point of view was accusing Instagram of pinning accounts randomly, she was optimistic that Georgina will surpass the 1M mark in a matter of time.

She wrote “Organic ones baby. Congratulations. If it’s not the ig m*dness pinning accounts down. You should exceeded this. Love you G baby. More Mills to come.”

Out of the five celebrities captured, Ebube Nwaguru is the only one in the comment section who is yet to be verified or have a million followers on Instagram, she added her comment “E sweet me” with a love emoji.

Georgina Ibeh rose to fame in 2010 when she was featured in a TV series called Super Story.

Source:

https://monitorfame.com/thank-you-for-following-commenting-and-liking-all-i-do-actress-georgina-ibeh-appreciates-fans-after-reaching-1m-followers-on-instagram/

Re: “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe by mariahAngel(f): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Having people follow you genuinely on social media for just liking your contents can be exciting and motivating.
Congratulations to her.
Re: “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe by Jamo: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yeah, that's true, I agree with you. One million followers is not an easy achievement, it's a job well done.
Re: “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe by Onyi22(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Congratulations to her, I tap from your grace
Re: “thank You For Following , Commenting And Liking All I Do”- Actress Georgina Ibe by Jamo: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yeah. Its a massive feelings for her.

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrated Her Birthday In Style / Yul Edochie Blasts Uche Maduagwu Over Marriage Advice (video) / Moment Bbnaija Level-up Winner, Phyna Received Her 50 Million Naira Cheque, Bran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.