Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

“I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy (453 Views)

"You Look Like Someone Possessed" - Fan Tells Dj Cuppy As She Shares New Photo / “close Your Legs And Give Me Money” – Speed Darlington Tells DJ Cuppy (video) / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy by Bishops10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
"I wish I was one of your Puppies" Lady tells DJ Cuppy

Reaction has trailed comment of a lady who says she wishes to be one of DJ Cuppy's Puppies.

A Nigerian Lady known as Mami Diamond has come under fire over her comment on DJ Cuppy's Facebook Post wishing to be her Puppy. Cuppy had earlier posted a picture of her Grandma, herself and her Puppy in London with the caption "Grandma finally decided to help with the Grandkids @Nana_Otedola @DuFuPoms " The Lady who commented " Omo I wish I was one of Cuppy's Puppy, Omo those Chiwawa dey chop life" received backlash from Nigerians who asked why she will think of being a Puppy just to get a better life.

One of the Facebookers who reacted to the comment asked if her mom is aware she's wishing to be a Puppy to someone on Facebook while the other Said "May God answer your Prayers".

DJ Cuppy is the Daughter of the Billionaire Former chairman of Fort Oils, Femi Otedola. She's a London based Disk Jockey and Musician.

https://www.satellite.ng/2022/08/14/i-wish-i-was-one-of-your-puppies-lady-tells-dj-cuppy/

Re: “I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hardship has really dealt with her, may God ease her hardship
Re: “I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy by tolue42(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
This one will sleep with Dogs for money, imagine her seeing herself in a place of "Aja" already.
Re: “I Wish I Was One Of Your Puppies” Lady Tells DJ Cuppy by Mayorofowerri: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Most of these girls just don't have anything to offer. Instead of working on yourself, developing yourself, you're Wishing to become a Puppy....like, nkịta oo

Kai

(1) (Reply)

4 Funny Nollywood Actors Who Made Fans Laugh With Their Funny Dress Style / U Were Begging Me 2 Com Back 2 U-nkechi Blessing's Ex,falegan Vows To Expose Her / Portable Ft Asake Carterefe Organize Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.