Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Know Those Who Are Dead While They Are Still Alive - BIBLE EXPOSITOR - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know Those Who Are Dead While They Are Still Alive - BIBLE EXPOSITOR (310 Views)

Man Shot Dead While Preaching On The Streets Of Peoria (photo) / Re-marriage When Ones Spouse Is Still Alive.. / Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Those Who Are Dead While They Are Still Alive - BIBLE EXPOSITOR by olayiwola4u(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Do living corpses exist?

Yes, they do.

There are lots of dead people who are still alive around you. When you see them,
you will never believe they are dead already until they finally give up the ghost.

Regrettably, a good number of them do not know they are dead while they are still alive. They go to work, eat and engage themselves in numerous activities as normal human beings do.

Had some many of them knew they were at the verge of losing their lives, they would have done the needful to save themselves from untimely death.

In this article, I will list out two categories of people who are in such a precarious and painful situation so that you can help them. The earlier the better.

I say to the wicked, ‘O wicked man, you shall surely die!’ and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand.
Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die iny his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.[/I]

Ezekiel 33:8-9

It is a sin on your part to leave a sinner to die in his or her sin. Most definitely, all sinners will die, including, all, the righteous people.

So, when I referred to those that are already dead but still alive, I'm not referring to any sinner you see around you. Quite the contrary, sinners live longer than the righteous, as God gives them more time to repent from their wicked ways.

Then, who am I referring to?

If God can make a statement like the one you see in Ezekiel 33:8-9, it means warning to sinners who will die is as important as anything. Imagine the kind of statement God will make to the righteous who are to save the people who are already dead and closer to their grave than they realize.

In the Bible, two people are categorically mentioned as dead people while they are alive. Anyone who you see in this category is a living corpse. They don't have much time to leave this earth as

much as you think. God forbid having you among them. Paradventure, you find yourself in that list; you are to quickly read through this article to the end for the solution stated in the word of God. Nothing is ever too difficult for our God to do. He had been saving people ever before you were born, and he will, definitely, continue saving people when you leave the surface of this earth in good old age.

Identifying Those Who Are Already Dead

Let me start with the first set of people.

[i] now she that is a widow indeed, and desolate, trusteth in God, and continueth in supplications and prayers night and day.
6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth

1 Timothy 5:5-6

From that verse above, you would have discovered the first set of people I want to mention are the promiscuous widows.

How do I mean?

Any widow who is not remarried and having sexual pleasure with a male is dead even though you still see her alive. That applies also to widowers.

The Bible confirms these set of people are dead already...just waiting to die. Whenever you come across one, you need to quickly act; otherwise, she will eventually die in sin which can result in your own unrighteousness as her blood will be on your neck according to that Ezekiel 33.

Pity them when you see such people as they don't know they are dead already.

Secondly, the second set of people are those commiting

adultery. Believe you me, never ever, I repeat, never ever joke with adultery. This is not just an ordinary sin; it kills the adulterer or adulteress

immediately after committing the act. Even though, they may still be living around you, they are no more here on earth, their spirit will depart sooner than you think.

Some of them may be lucky to live as a living corpse for a while. However, no matter how long it takes, they will surely depart and they can depart at any time, which is not a surprise, as they have stopped existing for quite some time.

You may be wondering how I got to know about this second set of people. God revealed this during the time of Abraham. Check it out below...

3 But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.

Genesis 20:3
After Abimelech, king of Gerar, took Sarah, Abraham's wife, to himself, God showed up in his dream and told him he was dead because he had another man's wife with him.

He would have become a living corpse if he were to have had sexual relationship with Sarah, God forbid! In fact, God said in verse 7 of that Genesis 20: "...if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt SURELY die, thou, and all that are thine."

Take note of the word God used in that verse. The word "surely," which means it is more than certain that he would die, if he were to have tried it, as he would have become a living corpse who would die in no time.

Just as Jesus told us in Matthew 5:28, don't assume it is those who you see with other

men's wives that are dead while they are still alive; those who look lustfully after women are also dead without realizing it.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart

Matthew 5:28

This generation needs to be pitied as our world is now full of indecent dressing like never before. Men who do not even touch women,

not to talk of having immoral act with them are dying while they are still alive because they can't take their eyes off these women who are polluting their hearts.

Some young people even do it deliberately by watching promiscuous movies, TV programs, and internet pictures and videos. How can you watch an immoral act and prevent your heart from lust?

Seeing all those celebrities on TV or internet who are half-naked will eventually result in your lusting after them which results in untimely death.

Avoid adultery like plague. It is one of the quickest ways to die without dying for real. Proverbs 6:32 says...

Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul

Anyone committing adultery lacks understanding as it is the easiest way to destroy oneself while still alive.

So, don't go only after people seen with wives of other men, but also go after people who are watching promiscuous women on TV, internet and on the street. Pity these people when you see them and do all you can to set them free from the shackles of death.

Thank God we have a forgiving father. He is ever ready to help them out as long as they request his help. When you bring them to God, he will forgive their sins and give them another opportunity to live aright, more or less an opportunity to go and "sin no more" as he did for the woman caught in the very act of adultery in the Bible.

What are you waiting for?

Start raising the dead. The dead people of our time are not in the mortuary or cementry, they are right there beside you lustfully watching a lady on phone, at work, in church or on the street. SAVE THEM NOW AS THERE IS NO MORE TIME LEFT FOR THEM...THEIR TIME IS ALREADY UP.