Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,376 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

"I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi (245 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by dangerousd071: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp-KvXmJnxU

Peter Obi, Labour Party flagbearer has acknowledged the warm reception he received on Friday night, August 12, at the Redeemed Christian Church of God camp.

Obi in a post shared on his Facebook page wrote, “Sharing moments of true worship last night with a great congregation at the #RCCGConvention Convention was a special experience of joy, strength and love for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw

“I was humbled by the warm welcome, but above all, I am grateful for the opportunity to be in the midst of the brethren.”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by Malory: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Our incoming president. We the Nigerian Muslims will vote for you overwhelmingly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by God1000(m): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Because people like you sir

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by Ubi5(f): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Okay

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by danjumaisah: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
The great joker of the century...

Mr. Peter Obi, you surely labour in vain...

Nigeria is not Anambra state...

Obi is lamely manifesting...

Vote Tinubu/Shettima of the APC for continuous positive changes, couple with rejuvenation of Nigeria to the zenith...

2023, God Willing...

God blessed our indefatigable leader President Muhammadu Buhari immensely...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by marenalexander7: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pastor Adeboye's anointing will speak over his life. God has finally brought Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria. All Glory to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Humbled By Warm Welcome At RCCG Redemption City" - Peter Obi by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
our Next president.. God willing.

The rejected stone have become the chief cornerstone.. Peter Obi ticket is not an Igbo / Hausa ticket.. Is not Anambra/Kaduna ticket.. is a ticket by Nigerians for Nigerians, for Africans, for black Race, for for Humanity.. A ticket that will unify Nigeria.. a ticket that will bring real change and prosperity to not just Nigerians, but to the black race as a whole.. we have been stagnant for long while the rest of the world is moving on..

Let's drop Tribalism, regionalism, religion and vote in competency.. not Just for our sake, but for the sake of our children too.. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, TiV, Fulani etc are all Nigerians and part of the black race.. let's work together and put those that say we cannot rule ourselves to shame..

(1) (Reply)

What Is God’s View Of Smoking ? / Absenteeism From Church Services / Why I Strongly Believe That Queen Elizabeth II Is A Saint And Is In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.