Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. (618 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Adesua Etomi Replies Troll Who Tried To Shame Her For Not Being Pregnant Yet / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. by Jenniferchuma10: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
[b]Copied from trendinghub.ng[/b

Popular Instagram dancer and social media influencer Usiwo Orezinena Jane professionally known as Jane Mena has responded to a troll who body shamed her.

The professional dancer in responding to a troll who left a message in her comment section”you don’t have breast”, has revealed with confidence that it’s that same breast that she used to snatch another person’s man.

With a laughing emoji, Jane has asked him to put respect to her name, she also stated that it’s only her cleavage d that she will never touch as not to taint her personality.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/na-the-same-brest-i-use-collect-person-man-janemena-replies-troll-who-told-her-she-doesnt-have-breast/

Re: Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. by slawomir: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

This baby girl

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son
If you want to chase a woman...chase the one with big breast because you see women with big breast they are always soft hearted, kind and easy

But you see those ones with small small breast like oranges
They are like the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
A woman with small chest is half-a-woman
Re: Na The Same Bre@st I Use Collect Person Man”-janemena Replies Troll. by meobizy(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pointless news.

(1) (Reply)

25 Things Owned By Late Queen Elizabeth II That Will Blow Your Mind / Uche Jombo, Destiny Etiko, And Others React As Regina Daniels' Kid Begs Forgiven / Deyemi Okanlawon Prostrates To Greet Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.