Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

(NO PLAN TO accept new application) Hire An English Tutor, 6 ~ 8 $/hour, 5 hours - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (NO PLAN TO accept new application) Hire An English Tutor, 6 ~ 8 $/hour, 5 hours (446 Views)

LP Nsuka Person To Rule Enugu With No Plan - Only A Do Or Die Campaign / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / If You're Not Lazy And Can Work 3-5 Hours A Day? Click Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(NO PLAN TO accept new application) Hire An English Tutor, 6 ~ 8 $/hour, 5 hours by happykate: 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Update
1. I have replied to some emails manually, but have not got time on replying to all of them.
2. please don't forget about providing your contact email.
3. If you can't show up for the zoom meeting on time, please don't schedule a time. That is a big waste of your and my time. Thank you

My background

Hi, beautiful people here. I'm Kate, a Chinese.
I know this forum from my friend, a young man from Lagos.

My English level is conversational, but I'd like to improve it.

My available timezone is Eastern Daylight Time.

Role: Hire an English tutor

1. I want to hire an English tutor and pay an hourly rate of 6 ~ 8 $/hour. If your experience is excellent, we can negotiate

2. Ideally, I'd like to talk for an hour each day after my working hours ( between 8:00 p.m ~ and 10:00 p.m in the NYC timezone)

3. Salary payment is weekly upfront after we are familiar with each other. In the early days, I pay salary weekly at the end of the week. But, the payment way, and frequency, are negotiable.

Hire process

1. Fill in your information, such as your name, education background and English tutor experience, etc., via this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf8WRBPhvvwMC6f8Oh0gkzzjwLu8Ep-rc2Hugo4KFZUBeoryA/viewform
2. If I think you are suitable, then I will send you an email back to schedule a time that we both are available and introduce each other via zoom chat
3. I will pay your monthly salary weekly if we are both suitable.

Post expiration time

At the end of this month( Aug).

Thank you very much.
Re: (NO PLAN TO accept new application) Hire An English Tutor, 6 ~ 8 $/hour, 5 hours by happykate: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Thanks to the people who filled out the form, I appreciated it.

I have replied to all the candidates that I think we can be a good match with each other, based on your available time and tutoring experience.

If you have received my email, please kindly take a look and schedule a time on calendly so that we can have a chance to talk and know each other better.

Thanks to nairaland too.

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Designer At Worknigeria / Urgent Recruitment / NIGERIAN NAVY Recruitment And 26 Other Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.