Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. (22069 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Should I Accept The Job Offer From Him Or Not? Pls Help! / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by UYEMDO35(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have decided to accept the new changes in my place of work. But with terms and conditions.

That's not really the case here. I have worked for years and didn't get promoted, but then i thought of helping my friend, and my friend ended up achieving what i couldn't achieve while having the same qualifications and even been paid x2 of what am earning. though! I have no bad intentions towards my friend but I think he made a wrong move by making some changes that’s unfavorable to me and others.

Of course I have reasons to feel been treated
unfairly. Am also human too.
some said I was jealous of my friend been made the assistant Boss, but to be candid, I never did... I just didn't like the way he was acting so professional as if we that have been working there for long are unprofessional.

after much thought, I decided to summon courage to tender my letter of upliftment for the Increasement of my salary today, and for God so good... my letter was approved and my money has been increase to what my friend is earning.... so the only difference now is that, he's my superior and I will have to be taking orders from him in which I have started to adapt to it.

To be candid, my friend possesses all the quality that it takes to be the assistant Boss because he's bold and fearless.... not like me that's very quiet.

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

i will like to use dis medium to thank those that motivated me to go fight for my right.

((Previous thread ----- https://www.nairaland.com/7341973/how-feel-when-friend-becomes ))

216 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by ojorich(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Good...person like me prefer to be vice president than to be president. I hate unnecessary stress and attention. Just allow me do my job get paid and go

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
When osinbajo contested the party primaries with tinubu,tinubu supporters said he was a traitor.
Traitor bawo!
No be osinbajo helped am get away from corruption charges that he was guilty of?No be osinbajo help am to become a multi-millionaire pensioner?So aso rock belongs to tinubu that nobody should contest seat with him?
No be say he wan come rescue Nigeria.Na steal he won come steal.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by worldclass68(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
ojorich:
Good...person like me prefer to be vice president than to be president. I hate unnecessary stress and attention. Just allow me do my job get paid and go

Hmmmm...sometimes nah vice dey work pass.

24 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
that person took initiatives and did what you people couldnt do, thus probably why he got promoted and not you guys. so long as he does whats best FOR THE COMPANY, how you people feel about it is irrelevant. no offense!

dont look at this issue from your own perspective but instead from your boss aka the owner of the company's perspective...

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by blaquebelle: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Revolution2022:
When osinbajo contested the party primaries with tinubu,tinubu supporters said he was a traitor.
Traitor bawo!
No be osinbajo helped am get away from corruption charges that he was guilty of?No be osinbajo help am to become a multi-millionaire pensioner?So aso rock belongs to tinubu that nobody should contest seat with him?
No be say he wan come rescue Nigeria.Na steal he won come steal.

Off point, bro.

Congrats @Op. More wins for the both of you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by seanwilliam(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by RepoMan007: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good for you. So happy for you.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Whoknowsme: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Pls can anyone here help me with a job. I'll be so grateful

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by slawomir: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by bigdammyj: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Noted.

Just like the way your friend got everything in one day, your letter of intent / demand was submitted today and it was approved today, your salary was increased today as well, I LOVE YOUR COMPANY

Thanks for the update.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by gasparpisciotta: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Congratulations

Beware of a Trojan gift

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Lalarsticlala: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
you are timid and your friend is fearless the company take advantage of your friend fearlessness you dey paro grin
Comrade be calming down nobody tell you say make you be introvert.
Congrats for the salary increase though ✅.
Assuming them no approved ehn op for resign grin
grin

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by BATified2023: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Friends are like I'm experiencing same scenario just like yours but am cool to it's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by 3exe3: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
UYEMDO35:
I have decided to accept the new changes in my place of work. But with terms and conditions.

That's not really the case here. I have worked for years and didn't get promoted, but then i thought of helping my friend, and my friend ended up achieving what i couldn't achieve while having the same qualifications and even been paid x2 of what am earning. though! I have no bad intentions towards my friend but I think he made a wrong move by making some changes that’s unfavorable to me and others.

some said I was jealous of my friend been made the assistant Boss, but to be candid, I never did... I just didn't like the way he was acting so professional as if we that have been working there for long are unprofessional.

after much thought, I decided to summon courage to tender my letter of upliftment for the Increasement of my salary today, and for God so good... my letter was approved and my money has been increase to what my friend is earning.... so the only difference now is that, he's my superior and I will have to be taking orders from him in which I have started to adapt to it.

To be candid, my friend possesses all the quality that it takes to be the assistant Boss because he's bold and fearless.... not like me that's very quiet.

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

i will like to use dis medium to thank those that motivated me to go fight for my right.

((Previous thread ----- https://www.nairaland.com/7341973/how-feel-when-friend-becomes ))

Jealousy is a natural feeling.... but never dwell on it...on the subject matter though why not try to see what your friend did right

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Friends are like that I'm experiencing same scenario just like yours but am cool to it's

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Awise09(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
UYEMDO35:

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

Congratulations boss man. Am so Happy for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by inoki247: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Good is natural to be jealous buh don't let the jealousy overpower u instead channel it nd let it motivate u to a greater height....

15 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Chizzyjforce: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
You've got bad energy mahn... You only yearned for increment in salary because your friend is earning more than you. I dropped off a friend because of something like this...

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by ezebunafo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
see that one wey your friend dey do, wey you talk say he is acting so profesional ,make i tell you na initial gra gra,pls try to update this thread in the next 4 months and tag me please, i have witness something like that a lot of times,when dey come first they will bring attitude wey go dey be like say the people wey hin meet there no sabi anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by sonofthunder: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
blaquebelle:

Off point, bro.

Congrats @Op. More wins for the both of you.

Many people have unfathomable hatred for Tinubu..... If you end up seeing their guts, you'll be disgusted.

Conduct a proper check and he's probably never lived in Lagos or under Tinubu's leadership all his life

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Onyi22(f): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Congratulations op, that is how the youths of this country will fight for their rights by voting Peter Obi

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Anatakuebira: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
It's alright. Just try and be OBIDIENT...

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by GRACEGLORY: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Anatakuebira:
It's alright. Just try and be OBIDIENT...

No need for him to be. He’d learn either way.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by maureensylvia(f): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Reading

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by messenger4891: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
UYEMDO35:

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

Congratulations on the salary increment. Be professional in your dealings

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by anonimi: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
UYEMDO35:

(A BIG WIN FOR ME)

Did you finally set yourself free of the pussywhipped situation below

UYEMDO35:
Am in love with the wrong girl and can't help myself out.
My Story goes like dis, I love dis girl so much and can't really do without her, well before I met her I never believed in true love but it hurt me so much to be suffering all in d name of love.
First, I dated her all because of my emotional trauma, I love her so much I can't denied d fact, I did a lot of crazy thing just to prove how much I love her....... Though! I am in my mid-20. And I know what I want in life.
She has done more harm than good in which I have tolerated enough. I think it's time to kiss her good bye.
Like i said before she did a lot of crazy things to me which is unforgivable, but still yet. I can't breakup with her.
She took in and lied to me dat am responsible for it and I was very sure that am not responsible for it, I carried out a research and later discover dat it was a friend of mine who helped me in wooing her dat got her pregnant, I even went to d extent of confronting my friend which he admitted to be true and pleaded that I should forgive him, which I did.. Funniest part, I gave her money to get rid of it becuz my friend couldn't afford it. I also confronted her about the pregnancy of a thing, she never admitted d truth.
I let everything died down and never bothered asking her again.
Thought! She played fast one on me, I still continued loving her..... What trigger me most recently....I saw her with a ring, I was shocked.
I asked her about it and she told me that it's just a promised a ring, dat it was her boyfriend who gave her and not that she love him, he force it on her. (Yes) am aware of the guy. But d girl parent do not approve of their relationship but dey are still in touch.

She promise to stick by me that I should give her sometimes to get rid of d guy first, dat d guy happened to be her first love and is going to take time to get rid of him completely.

I kept moot about it.......

From a close friend of mine, I heard she's still in touch with dat friend of mine who got her pregnant.... Dey are secretly dating.

I have spent a token on her but I regretted ever dating her.

Am thinking of breaking up with her today.{ that's if I had courage to do so}

Guys! How do I go about it? I see myself as a weakling

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Karleb(m): 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
This reminds me of the #100daysOfRejection challenge.

You don't know what's possible until you ask.

Nice! cool

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. by Kingozymandias(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
angry

Congratulations, be a man henceforth and stop bringing your problems to social media .

Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Lady To Wear Trouser To An Interview? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / Cadet Pilot At Atlantic Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.