Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. (1159 Views)

Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. / Code For Send Form Content To Email Using Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. by singa4real: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2011
guys and ladys

my name is innochris popularly  know as SINGA4REAL.

See many people have been looking for a way to create a form to email script, that is when your client fill a form in your site  you will get the information filled buy your clients.
  many script it there to do that form you but with little limitation, like there advert must be included in your web form, scam your customers or there form may not be siute your need.

The good news about this my form to email is that u can use it in a were or any thing you want.   for example

contact form, feedback, registration form, school registration form with image up loader, or shop cart forms.

like  i use it to design my shopping cart form in my  iwp server, cpanel e.t.c hosting website

www.singahosting.com.ng   

note:  this site hv a flash content in it and can not open well in phone, so use a computer to access it.

question   : how  does this my shopping cart work?

answer:   once my  client place an order in my hosting site and click on submite button, the form to mail script
                will do all the work for me like.

1.  it will tell you to check your email form you oder informations.

2.  it will send to my email your order information for processing your oder

3. it will also generate an auto-response email with my bank account  payment detail and also address     
                   you by the name you use in odering a package  and send you(  i mean my costumer) an email that yor
                    order have been recieve and that it will be process when you pay. instanter once u hite submit button.

4. it will also send to you your account information for you to verify is correct.

ALL THIS WILL BE DONE BUY THE SCRIPT IMMIDIATLY YOUR COSTUMER HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON.

SO YOU SEE IT THE FORM DOES EVERY THING FOR ME WITHOUT ME BEING ONLINE SELF.

SO WHAT ELSE CAN U ASK OF.

CAN ASLO WRITE YOUR  DATABASE QUERY IN CASE YOU WANT THE FOR SUBMITE TO YOU DATABASE.

CONTACT ME ON 08182821810   IF YOU NEEND ANY FORM FOR YOUR WEBSITE.

(1) (Reply)

was CBN website truly Hacked? / Www.wordaround.com - Nigeria's New, Amazing Social Network. / Have Your Domain Name Porter And Smile To Bank Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.