Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. (1363 Views)

Web Design & Hosting, SMS, Email + Auto-responder, SEO, PPC, Graphics Design / Get Your Form To Email Script With Auto-responder Facility. / Five Things To Look Out For Before You Get Your Free Auto-responder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. by akintayo1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
I need a reliable auto-responder services that allow double opt-in i.e subscribers will have to confirm their e-mail address before moving on and one that will allow a custom redirect link when the subscriber click on the confirmation link. This way I can determine where the confirmation link will lead to. Thank you.
Re: Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. by promptsupport: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
akintayo1: I need a reliable auto-responder services that allow double opt-in i.e subscribers will have to confirm their e-mail address before moving on and one that will allow a custom redirect link when the subscriber click on the confirmation link. This way I can determine where the confirmation link will lead to. Thank you.

Akin, try prompt-support.com. It has everythinh you need plus your optin subscribers get to see your customized name on the thank you page. The cool thing is that you can use any name or image.

Double optin, Yes!
Email Newsletter, Yes!
Cheaper, Yes!

Here's link: http://www.prompt-support.com
Re: Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. by TechOnly(m): 10:30am On May 20, 2016
promptsupport:

Akin, try prompt-support.com. It has everythinh you need plus your optin subscribers get to see your customized name on the thank you page. The cool thing is that you can use any name or image.

Double optin, Yes!
Email Newsletter, Yes!
Cheaper, Yes!

Here's link: http://www.prompt-support.com
Can I upload my email list to.
Re: Which Nigeria Auto Responder Service Will You Recommend. by newspapers: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2016
Gmail vacation responder - http://www.techsonite.com/set-vacation-responder-gmail-app/

Better than most paid services sef.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Angularjs — A Superheroic Javascript MVW Framework [tutorials] / Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy / Benefits Of Blogging About Your Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.