Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Car Talk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk (372 Views)

Help: Can Someone Show Me The Sos Button On Auto Section/car Talk / Renaming The Car Talk Section / Car Talk - Changing Of Oil Type ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk by LAofLagos(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello, greetings to everyone in the house, special greetings to the OGs �.

Please i need your assistance, i use a lexus 330 2006. I had some issues with my transmission, i had to change it, took a while before i could get a good one, 2 different gear box was installed but did not work until the last one which is the one I’m using right now. After fixing the gearbox, it moved and selected perfectly.

But later i took it to the carwash to wash the whole car including the engine as everything was looking so messed up. After I went there to pick the car… the car did an hard start which has never happened with the car before. But i drove it home, ever since once i start the car the engine shakes and sometimes goes off..later it stopped going off but the car still shakes. I called a mechanic to check it this morning , he did some stuffs, quite minor and the shaking stops and the car was sounding normal again. But i observe the RPM doesn’t come back below one after i start it newly. It stays a little above one and then i observed the gear selection has been affected, it jerks before moving from one to two and sometimes it revvs much.

Kindly help out with suggestions on what could be wrong and possible solutions ��.
Re: Car Talk by LAofLagos(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
@GAZUZ and all the OGs in the house kindly help out

(1) (Reply)

013 Clean Camry, 1 Year Used, Location Ajah Lagos 5.2m Negotiable / Claim Your Spot Now: Register Your Business Or Brand For Only 18K Today! / Common Cadillac Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.