Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

You Won’t Have To Pay A Graphic Designer For Your Business Fliers Again .. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Won’t Have To Pay A Graphic Designer For Your Business Fliers Again .. (166 Views)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? / You Won't Believe How Much A Company Want To Pay A Graduate With NYSC Cert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Have To Pay A Graphic Designer For Your Business Fliers Again .. by Dynamicman21(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Do you know you can design professional designs whether as a business owner or an individual looking to learn a skill with just your smartphone and internet connection?

(Take a look at the images below, they were all done with a smartphone)

You can agree with me that the most effective way to sell online in this digital age is though graphics.

Since this is a very effective way, many business owners or young people interested in graphic designs want to leverage on the method but find it difficult to easily design because of the time and probably the lack of a laptop to design.

This has generated a lot of money for many graphic designers out there.

But what if there is a way you can create a good and professional flyer for your business in few minutes with just your smartphone.

Would you take it ??

Well,
This is for you if you are
A business owner looking to advertise online.
A beginner who is interested in learning graphics design.

With you smartphone you will learn to :
✅ how to design all types of flyers
✅ 3D mock up logos
And many more

You don’t need;
�Graphic design knowledge
�A laptop

All you need is
�A working smartphone
�Data connection
�And the willingness to learn.

You can join many other business owners and students who are enjoying the benefits from this training today by clicking the link in the comment session below.

See you on the other side ��

(1) (Reply)

Marketer For Pension In Portharcourt Contact Me / Advice On How To Make Extra Money / Pls Anything For Me Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.