Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says (53131 Views)

FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? / The Menace Of "Long Legs" For Job Seekers / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by pressmanng: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
A Nigerian Lady revealed via twitter that she was once asked to pay 350k for a job Offer at Unical, another twitter user told her "this must have been 2015,the recent amount is 600k"

She replied "300k plus spreading legs na. The discount wasnt without a price"

The comments were from a tweet shared by JJomojuwa sayin that he is surprise people still pay 3 million to get federal government job but they don't speak out.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/this-lady-was-asked-to-pay-300k-plus.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
From change to Next level Continued angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
small architect wey mumu. na losses you go dey count wen fulani and pests do you strong thing

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
300k +spreading legs=600k
To get p**sy now na big advantage oo
My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get.
Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by sholws(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lol, olosho discount

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by itsme01: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
ednut1:
small architect wey mumu. na losses you go dey count wen fulani and pests do you strong thing

lets all assume you have never heard of insurance for Agro based businesses

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by futuregovernor: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Bluehill1051: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Upon how olosho plenty for calabar, some ppl still neva satisfy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Richdad50(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
shocked
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by drizslim(m): 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
I understand the part of giving bribe but which one is spreading legs.. Is she a yoga trainer like she?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by thesicilian: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
Lies, UNICAL is not a corrupt institution! This one want to trend,have u told us how many legs you have spread before!
Why are you taking it so personally?

74 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Bigval5: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
E get why
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by gideon1971(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
And what happened finally, .........

So the analogy simply means that the person currently occupying the position you vied for, paid and spread her legs. And right now she is the assistant ..........in the university

3 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by passyhansome(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Unfortunately people are spreading legs for N500

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Chimookigwe: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Unical and UniUyo, two peas in a pod

Those guys there are sexually reckless and have a very high rate of HIV prevalence.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Passionate888: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
That school eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Olodo24: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
300k +spreading legs=600k To get p**sy now na big advantage oo My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get. Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy
pm Bobrisky

8 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by KenModi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
And this is just a tip of the iceberg. Same thing happens across several sectors, institutions and organizations in the country.

Nigeria is a failed state; a situation caused by its own useless cowardly citizens.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by CanadaOrBust: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
300k +spreading legs=600k
To get p**sy now na big advantage oo
My dick is my biggest liability and no 1 problem wey I get.
Abeg is it possible to get artificial p**sy

Ask Bobrisky. He clearly gets paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Godsfavour78: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
The same people and benefactors of such people . will come to nairaland to form holier than thou.

I wish the efcc will hunt down corrupt element in government bodies and the civil service. It will make a immediate impact even far more than that of politician or the inconsequential yahoo kids.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by CanadaOrBust: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bluehill1051:

They don’t want olosho. It’s not the same

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by coolcacuz: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:
the unical i know is very corrupt

12 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by guttentag(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
futuregovernor:

Don't forget, this is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Bluebolt: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
To spread legs like a goalkeeper wey wan catch penalty? grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ehn! It is because your value is not up to the job they want to give to you . So you need to boost it with 300k and pussy...

Thank God your own pussy worth 300k ... Aunt Grace wey I dey maul every time, I no dey give pass 1k....
Sometimes self nah indomie noodle with fried eggs I dey take maul her...

Pussy is winning jobs since 1700...if you don't believe me , ask any female banker...she will tell you her experiences

19 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by jikjimmy: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bluehill1051:
pls make u no vex,u don eva go Calabar let alone being a student in Unical?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by CanadaOrBust: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
gideon1971:
And what happened finally, .........

So the analogy simply means that the person currently occupying the position you vied for, paid and spread her legs. And right now she is the assistant ..........in the university

This your quotation is not true. Many people are collecting HUGE pensions
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
What is spreading legs?
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by AreaFada2: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Na wa o.
Re: I Was Asked To Pay N300k Plus "Spreading Legs" For UNICAL Job Offer - Lady Says by Upton: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Spreading what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New: Navy Releases Shortlisted Applicants: Check It Out / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.