Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? (1077 Views)

What Happened To La Casera? / The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / Special Suya Made For Lalasticlala And Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Where is he because Ive not been seeing him around to help me push my food post again plus I've been getting banned by spambot these days since he left.

Wetin happen naa undecided.? See all the delicious meal I prepared for him, you didn't allow him to come and chop. cry Abeg o. Bring my sweet heart back.
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by idomalord: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Honestly I miss those snake threads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
idomalord:
Honestly I miss those snake threads

Shey?? grin.

I've missed him oo..
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by ahnie: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
There was a time se.un complained of a supermod not adhering to his instructions on a social media site.

I love Lalasticlala Sha no caps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 3:22am On Aug 16, 2022
ahnie:
I think he has bn removed as mod.theres a new mod now I think(nifpmod)

There was a time se.un complained of a supermod now adhering to his instructions on a social media sites.

Oh.. I see.

Why would he do that though,? I might as well leave nairaland. Mtchew.
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Greatzeus(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
ahnie:
I think he has bn removed as mod.theres a new mod now I think(nifpmod)

There was a time se.un complained of a supermod now adhering to his instructions on a social media sites.

You think? Rumor monger. Desist from such habit,some will see this and believe it. Why not wait and see what's going on before spreading rumors.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Greatzeus(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Oh.. I see.

Why would he do that though,? I might as well leave nairaland. Mtchew.
I don't get you,what do you gain from frontpage if you don't have a link to your posts where people can go and learn from your cooking skills?
Why not start your own YouTube channel where all your cooking lessons will be available for the world to watch? With good promotion and quality contents,you will make good money in $$$, instead of being contented with just Nairaland frontpage euphoria that won't put a Kobo in your pocket?

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Greatzeus:

I don't get you,what do you gain from frontpage if you don't have a link to your posts where people can go and learn from your cooking skills?
Why not start your own YouTube channel where all your cooking lessons will be available for the world to watch? With good promotion and quality contents,you will make good money in $$$, instead of being contented with just Nairaland frontpage euphoria that won't put a Kobo in your pocket?

Is that what I meant?

I'm not after front page euphoria or anything, I just want to know why he was removed as mode.

I'm not dumb abeg, I already have my channel but I want to choose my audience and nairaland is definitely not part of it cos they dont click on links. If they see it's something that will help you, they won't do it. So, I m not hoping on nairaland to grow my YouTube channel.

Thank you.
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Solofresh2: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Is that what I meant?

I'm not after front page euphoria or anything, I just want to know why he was removed as mode.

I'm not dumb abeg, I already have my channel but I want to choose my audience and nairaland is definitely not part of it cos they dont click on links. If they see it's something that will help you, they won't do it. So, I m not hoping on nairaland to grow my YouTube channel.

Thank you.
What is the name of your channel though, so I can subscribe to it
I love women with cooking skills
Infact I can't marry a woman without cooking skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by ahnie: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Channah1:

Is that what I meant?

Thank you.
Honestly you get time o I swear.
Must you dignify him with a reply?
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by RepoMan007: 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Channah1:
Where is he because Ive not been seeing him around to help me push my food post again plus I've been getting banned by spambot these days since he left.

Wetin happen naa undecided.? See all the delicious meal I prepared for him, you didn't allow him to come and chop. cry Abeg o. Bring my sweet heart back.
probably on annual leave or you think Nairaland is easy to mod?
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Leemekzy: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
seriously, where is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
RepoMan007:
probably on annual leave or you think Nairaland is easy to mod?

I hope so.
Re: Seun, Wheres My Boyfriend Lalasticlala? What Happened To Him? by Channah1(f): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2022
Is lalasticlala not yet back from his annual leave? This place is becoming boring without him o. Seun! Bring my sweetheart back!

(1) (Reply)

Balanced Diet:whats Spec 4 Average Naija / Fried Plantain With Egg Sauce And Banana + Orange Smoothie! / How To Cook African Dishes For Nairaland Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.