Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (26553 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Babathanks(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Daniella should go and meet Khalid to continue fucking. My votes for Amaka because of her big nyash and big breast
Most people that are voting for Amaka are only doing that because of are nyash and big breast. But many Nigerians need to change this mentality, my vote is for Daniella though cos I don't want her to suffer for love

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by okunwaye(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
stupid names angry
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by lokito: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Promosaver:
I never think of my life finish na show way I know go benefit anything I go come day think for
Abeg next news for better naija angry
My dear...show wey Dem dey overhype.
Ask me which BBN past participant or even winners dey the entertainment limelight. Who dey remember Tacha, Tobi, Alex, Mercy, Laycon, White money, Miracle and that werey wey say him na rapper?

After BBN okpari

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Babathanks(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
cocoboss:

Fool keep wasting your time on irrelevant things, the poor gets poorer
I'm sure that you don't even have more than me. Keep your fucking advice to yourself and stop thinking that most people watching the show are poor. Focus more on yourself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by tafat: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Irrespective of who's evicted I just love the goodies this show comes with. Many brands are doing things and the BBNaija special discount offer is one to reckon with.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by coputa(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
Groovy and Kess. Groovy, Kess and Daniella or Kess and Daniella. Abeg, make them evict three and stop with this mago mago. Pharmsavi is this year’s Trickytee. There’s always a guy like that. Luck will carry him far into the game, though I doubt he’ll reach the final.
Groovy and Amaka are likely to leave.Pharmsavi will survive it,

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by coputa(m): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2022
lokito:
Ask me which BBN past participant or even winners dey the entertainment limelight. Who dey remember Tacha, Tobi, Alex, Mercy, Laycon, White money, Miracle and that werey wey say him na rapper?

After BBN okpari
Majority of them went there for the money and the name.not everyone want to be an entertainer,there're many other things they can go into beside being an entertainer like brand ambassador and the rest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by TheEnforcer: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

This guy you just come to Create Big brother threads and runs away.Never active on the threads.So what's the point.Just for your threads to make front page.That seems to be your sole purpose
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:03am On Aug 16, 2022
gbaskiboy:
This season is boring. I cant just imagine watching it on two different channels.

I have stopped watching. I can't bring myself to watch that thing Groovy and Phyna are doing. Never in the history of BBN has a ship been this rejected.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by meobizy(f): 3:35am On Aug 16, 2022
coputa:
Groovy and Amaka are likely to leave.Pharmsavi will survive it,
Amaka is going nowhere and will stay to annoy me for a long time like Dorathy did.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by BeanmanX(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Islandlady:
Hypocrite will soon flood this thread to spew trash and tell us how the show is useless like their lives!

U should get a job and stop wasting ur life on a useless show,,,,
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2022
TheEnforcer:
This guy you just come to Create Big brother threads and runs away.Never active on the threads.So what's the point.Just for your threads to make front page.That seems to be your sole purpose
grin grin grin
I'm always active bro.
Just that I'm not using this particular moniker to respond.
I'm always here brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ike007(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Romanoff:

So wetin make you comment?

My dear sister help me ask am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ike007(m): 7:32am On Aug 16, 2022
omoredia:
Show for fools

And then you wasted your time in clicking, reading and commenting...who's foolish now...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ike007(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

The show has been rubbish from it's genesis but we didn't realise it until recently.
Just a waste of time for the underachievers in society to watch.

My man ..what have you achieved since your inception

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ike007(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Babathanks:

Most people that are voting for Amaka are only doing that because of are nyash and big breast. But many Nigerians need to change this mentality, my vote is for Daniella though cos I don't want her to suffer for love

Ehen na
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Promosaver: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
no mind the show way no get meaning
lokito:

After BBN okpari
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Brougo: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
Mtcheew, how e take concern food increasing
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by todugo(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022
gbaskiboy:
This season is boring. I cant just imagine watching it on two different channels.
Which is boring again? What are ur expectations that u have never seen?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by PharmacyStore: 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by TheEnforcer: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

grin grin grin
I'm always active bro.
Just that I'm not using this particular moniker to respond.
I'm always here brother.
Like an undercover thing haha.You are sighted. A lot of you do that on that page
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Like an undercover thing haha.You are sighted. A lot of you do that on that page
cool cool cool
You garrit boss.
Sha vote for my Amaka.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Bamzyriches451: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Evict everybody from this pussy ass show and close that gadmn house.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by emmafineboy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Islandlady:
it might not be useful to me but I am not on the threads pouring my fraustrations like it's the cause and that's what most of you guys do!

Ignore the thread abeg!
You've not answered it, wat has bbn or wat eva it may call do to a common man on d street or change price of tins in d market including fuels? Bbn is a big distraction to Nigerians
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by RichAbujaGuy: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
ike007:

My man ..what have you achieved since your inception

Your beautiful mom tutored me in the library for a reasonable fee at the uni in order to helped me pass important exams and graduate before NYSC and embarking on my successful business career. We kept the study arrangement totally respectable or else I would had tried to marry her and you would be calling me daddy today. I heard she married well and produced some exceptional progeny. wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ike007(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2022
RichAbujaGuy:

Your beautiful mom tutored me in the library for a reasonable fee at the uni in order to helped me pass important exams and graduate before NYSC and embarking on my successful business career. We kept the study arrangement totally respectable or else I would had tried to marry her and you would be calling me daddy today. I heard she married well and produced some exceptional progeny. wink

Respect man....most especially after reading your answer....i have been shut up for the first time in naira land by a fellow nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Walking Dead Season 3 / Download: Jenifa's Diary Complete Season 12 / BBNaija: Whitemoney, Pere, Queen, Angel, Nini, Saga Are Up For Eviction

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.