Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 (3483 Views)

Ex-ASUU President, Dipo Fasina Is Missing / ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

You aren't a unilag student aunty, stop capping. Unilag students are some of the few students that understand why this strike is happening. If e sure you drop your department and name let's verify.

Anybody can come on social media to talk all in the name of trending. ASUU should resume so that you can come back to school and graduate, but they shouldn't be treated well or paid what they deserve because you want to come back and be eating spag and turkey, seeing boys and doing nonsense (that's if you are a student of unilag truly sef).

MUMU try dey read before you comment

Did you read the bolded?

Are ASUU saying they will call off the strike if they are paid or treated well?

The fight is for UTAS.

THOSE BASTARDS ARE KEEPING US AT HOME BECAUSE OF UTAS.

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND ANYBODY SUPPORTING UTAS
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Of which department? Just dey lie lie upandan. So ASUU should not fight for what's right because you sef wan come back to chop spag and turkey with useless CGPA abi lmao.

Because they are stupid like you?

They should tell you their department so you can victimize them and prevent them from graduating or so you can spoil their results.

If we reason this thing with common sense (That ASUU clearly don't have) A WORKER MUST NOT DICTATE HOW THEY SHOULD BE PAID

And it's not enough reason to be away from class for 5 months
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Firefox01:
Lol, I'm a Unilag student and I'm absolutely with this lady on it. What do you mean by understand? Bleep ASUU

No mind them, all of them just dey cap nonsense.

E no go better for them

1 Like

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
author=SATANlSTMINION post=115754509] you're a student of university of Benin, studying public administration.
Should i expose your full name on this forum?
Better be careful before you put yourself into trouble.
Be like school no sweet you again[/quote]

Because I mentioned UNIBEN & Administration in one of my posts?

You then decide to jump into conclusion, and assumed I am a student of the said school.

Go back and check my other posts, and see where I mentioned 2 other schools.

That was how someone sent me a DM few days ago and was convinced that I am Halima from his department at Unijos. All effort to prove him or her wrong has proven abortive.

FYI I don't even school in the east.

I am a student of Unical (evil grin) grin grin grin
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
9gerian:
I share your exact sentiments. Hopefully, the standoff ends this month- hopefully!

It's not going to end.

Watch and observe how the present day government will handover to the next Administration without resolving the strike...
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
WhizdomXX:

6 months; Feb 14th-August 16+h.

Just imagine, and some people are still supporting them
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Firefox01:
Mass communication department. Looks like you're insane. In your mind, you're the only legitimate Unilag student on Nairaland? I'm a final year student and unlike you, this strike is affecting us the most. I can't wait to be done and move on with the next chapter of my life. If you're comfortable being stagnant, more power to your elbow. When school resumes once again, implore your departmental lecturers to not teach and take their time. Nonsense.

They don't care!

I don't know who's more wicked between FG and ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
Op get out....how much were you paid to ridicle ASUU, you are not even a student to start with.

A street urchin coming here to attack ASUU

I was paid 1M

Do you want to pay me higher than that?
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Do you think they bought those cars with their salaries? Really?! Hehehehe ignorance.

99% of them bought those cars with loans (cooperatives, esusu, etc), or side hustles that you the same students are complaining that they shouldn't have, not with salaries. Don't even go there. Now you know.

Better ask FG to do normal and leave ASUU alone.

But sir, it's the same everywhere.

My father has served in the army for more than 15 years and he earns less than #70k per month.

He has three kids to fend for.

He lives off microfinance bank, and the support from my mother, relatives and friends.

He can't even afford a car.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Christian36:
Hahaha! Maybe ASUU strike led him into beting.

You people are just finding ways to derail the thread.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

You aren't a unilag student aunty, stop capping. Unilag students are some of the few students that understand why this strike is happening. If e sure you drop your department and name let's verify.

Anybody can come on social media to talk all in the name of trending. ASUU should resume so that you can come back to school and graduate, but they shouldn't be treated well or paid what they deserve because you want to come back and be eating spag and turkey, seeing boys and doing nonsense (that's if you are a student of unilag truly sef).

Speaking on verifying my identity. Please understand that I can't expose my identity.

I know what lecturers are capable of whenever they are been antagonized.

I would not jeopardize my identity on this space because of*******

Back to the matter on ground, ASUU can fight for all of their demands while school is in session.

ASUU thinks strike aids quicker response from the government.

This is the 6 month of the strike, and nothing has been done.

Who's losing? The STUDENTs

Resume, and continue the struggle Sir!
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Queensee:

MUMU try dey read before you comment

Did you read the bolded?

Are ASUU saying they will call off the strike if they are paid or treated well?

The fight is for UTAS.

THOSE BASTARDS ARE KEEPING US AT HOME BECAUSE OF UTAS.

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU AND ANYBODY SUPPORTING UTAS

Weyrey alasho, FG has accepted UTAS lmfao. All your wailing is for nothing... Ntorrr tongue
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

Speaking on verifying my identity. Please understand that I can't expose my identity.

I know what lecturers are capable of whenever they are been antagonized.

I would not jeopardize my identity on this space because of*******

Back to the matter on ground, ASUU can fight for all of their demands while school is in session.

ASUU thinks strike aids quicker response from the government.

This is the 6 month of the strike, and nothing has been done.

Who's losing? The STUDENTs

Resume, and continue the struggle Sir!

Aunty who told you ASUU don't negotiate before starting strikes? Abeg dey try find out facts before you come out and say what you don't know. Strike is always the last resort and not the first thing. Do your findings.

All the one they did when school was in session nko? Did FG listen? You're just self centred and want to graduate. That's understandable, but don't rubbish the efforts of people trying to secure a better future for themselves and those coming afterwards abeg.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

But sir, it's the same everywhere.

My father has served in the army for more than 15 years and he earns less than #70k per month.

He has three kids to fend for.

He lives off microfinance bank, and the support from my mother, relatives and friends.

He can't even afford a car.

Lies. Your father joined the army after you were born? Nonsense. That's a bloody lie. Except he came in thru short service, and even that doesn't pay 70k a month. You're a liar ma. A really big liar chaiiiii. Omo wetin you wan gain with this lie?

Even if your father started as a recruit he would not still be earning 70k a month. This lie choke, and it's annoying. Tueh
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Lies. Your father joined the army after you were born? Nonsense. That's a bloody lie. Except he came in thru short service, and even that doesn't pay 70k a month. You're a liar ma. A really big liar chaiiiii. Omo wetin you wan gain with this lie?

Even if your father started as a recruit he would not still be earning 70k a month. This lie choke, and it's annoying. Tueh

Yes he joined the army after I was born!

Don't want to bring my family into this but he had me while he was a teenager!

He joined the army as a recruit after having me.

Sir my dad is a sergeant who has worked for more than 15 years. His salary is less than #70k. (Do your findings sir)

He's also a victim of the same IPPIS scam that is keeping ASUU off the classroom.

How do you justify that?

Strike continues;

Please remember that!

1 Like

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Weyrey alasho, FG has accepted UTAS lmfao. All your wailing is for nothing... Ntorrr tongue

What does that mean?

All my wailings if for ASUU to go back to the classroom. I don't care about how it happens.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by samuelpeters(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
After all said and done.

ASUU is keeping students at home because of UTAS.
Selfish union!
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

Yes he joined the army after I was born!

Don't want to bring my family into this but he had me while he was a teenager!

He joined the army as a recruit after having me.

Sir my dad is a sergeant who has worked for more than 15 years. His salary is less than #70k. (Do your findings sir)

He's also a victim of the same IPPIS scam that is keeping ASUU off the classroom.

How do you justify that?

Strike continues;

Please remember that!

If you say so oh, no wahala. I cannot come and verify if your dad is a sergeant or not, or whether he has served for me than 15 years or not. He had you as a teenager, joined as a recruit, you're more than 18 years and still he is earning less than 70k?

No wahala. God dey see our hearts. So you know IPPIS is a scam, but because you want to graduate, lecturers should swallow it.

Lmao ok oh.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

If you say so oh, no wahala. I cannot come and verify if your dad is a sergeant or not, or whether he has served for me than 15 years or not. He had you as a teenager, joined as a recruit, you're more than 18 years and still he is earning less than 70k?

No wahala. God dey see our hearts. So you know IPPIS is a scam, but because you want to graduate, lecturers should swallow it.

Lmao ok oh.

Who says I am above 18?

I am 16 years of age. Although my school thinks I am above 18 (evil grin) grin grin grin

I know IPPIS is a scam. My father and his peers complain about it all the time.

What's baffling is that they are not on strike because of it.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
samuelpeters:
After all said and done.

ASUU is keeping students at home because of UTAS.
Selfish union!

They will soon come for you, and claim the 1982 agreement also involves revisitation, increase and bla bla.

Meanwhile;

https://guardian.ng › news › well-su...
We'll suspend strike if UTAS agreement is signed with FG today - ASUU

That's what their president always say everytime he goes on live TV or whenever he's interviewed.

FG is never going to approve UTAS. The sooner ASUU realize this, the sooner we'll resume

Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

Who says I am above 18?

I am 16 years of age. Although my school thinks I am above 18 (evil grin) grin grin grin

I know IPPIS is a scam. My father and his peers complain about it all the time.

What's baffling is that they are not on strike because of it.

Lol alright now. Soldiers are essential services. They don't go on strike
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Stay off my mention...
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by samuelpeters(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

They will soon come for you, and claim the 1982 agreement also involves revisitation, increase and bla bla.

Meanwhile;

https://guardian.ng › news › well-su...
We'll suspend strike if UTAS agreement is signed with FG today - ASUU

That's what their president always say everytime he goes on live TV or whenever he's interviewed.

FG is never going to approve UTAS. The sooner ASUU realize this, the sooner we'll resume
grin
UTAS is the main point now. Every other thing is secondary.

Like I said; if FG approves UTAS, they should get ready because other union will go on strike for their own payment platforms. IPPIS is affecting everyone.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
samuelpeters:

grin
UTAS is the main point now. Every other thing is secondary.

Like I said; if FG approves UTAS, they should get ready because other union will go on strike for their own payment platforms. IPPIS is affecting everyone.

Lol right now, the only thing holding the strike from being called off is salaries. Buhari said he isn't going to pay that six months, and ASUU should compensate students for staying home during the strike.

Lol this strike just start, if he isn't paying lecturers for the last six months.

Check punch newspaper. The only one. It's there.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by samuelpeters(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol right now, the only thing holding the strike from being called off is salaries. Buhari said he isn't going to pay that six months, and ASUU should compensate students for staying home during the strike.

Lol this strike just start, if he isn't paying lecturers for the last six months.

Check punch newspaper. The only one. It's there.
Na wa oh.

Well I believe ASUU is aware of the "No work, No pay" policy. Now they want salaries for staying at home. grin
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
samuelpeters:

Na wa oh.

Well I believe ASUU is aware of the "No work, No pay" policy. Now they want salaries for staying at home. grin

Labor laws don't allow for that tho. If that were the case a lot of unions will never attempt striking. Do your findings lol. Every dime of that money will be paid. E sure die. Never in the history of striking has any govt not paid full. ASUU or any other union.

And don't forget there are 3 other unions on strike. Even if ASUU calls off theirs, what happens to the rest? You think classes will just resume? Lol students don't know that ASUU na 20% of the problem.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by samuelpeters(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Auskyd:

Labor laws don't allow for that tho. If that were the case a lot of unions will never attempt striking. Do your findings lol. Every dime of that money will be paid. E sure die. Never in the history of striking has any govt not paid full. ASUU or any other union.

And don't forget there are 3 other unions on strike. Even if ASUU calls off theirs, what happens to the rest? You think classes will just resume? Lol students don't know that ASUU na 20% of the problem.
Make them settle them oh..
Make school resume.
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Auskyd:

How did that go with your junior unions "SSANU"? Everything will be soon clear!
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 4:13am On Sep 11, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

How did that go with your junior unions "SSANU"? Everything will be soon clear!

Lol they will be paid. Goan ask your source very well. You never stay house, no worry. FG has taken ASUU to court… na till next year be that. Better go marry instead of being here ranting online. ASUU and SSANU na the same abi lol
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by HaryaorGirl(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol they will be paid. Goan ask your source very well. You never stay house, no worry. FG has taken ASUU to court… na till next year be that. Better go marry instead of being here ranting online. ASUU and SSANU na the same abi lol

I predicted the strike was not end this year. And i remembered stressing how stupid ASUU is to declare strike when the present administration has less than a year in office.

It's not very intelligent of educational pioneers
Re: ASUU President Clearly Don't Want Us To Resume Year 2022 by Auskyd(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

I predicted the strike was not end this year. And i remembered stressing how stupid ASUU is to declare strike when the present administration has less than a year in office.

It's not very intelligent of educational pioneers

They should call off the strike when nothing has been achieved just because you want to go back to school? No nah.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intimidating Facts You Never Knew. With number 11, you will be Wowed! ! / Oau Pastes Some Lists In School / Notice! Deadline For Futo Pre Degree Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.