Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently (43692 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / What You Are Doing Now Vs What You Would Have Loved To Do. / Is It Right To Quit A Job You Dont Love.. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
hmmm.
Quite a story, you found someone else?

I don't miss her if that's wat u mean
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

angry
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
wayodude:
Equivalent of N4,600,000 basic
Bonus paid annually cheesy
Everyone has become Nairaland social media millionaire, myself included. grin grin grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
angry
He doesn't miss her but have being yapping about her for the last hour on here. grin grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by EmekaMD(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
I read comments here and I almost weep seeimg how much our people struggle with these meagre salaries. But then again I go to politics section and see same people earning peanuts supporting same old folks keeping them from having a good means of livelihood..

Indeed the greatest assest of an oppressor is the mind of the oppressed!
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Akalia(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
13 million after deductions.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
He doesn't miss her but have being yapping about her for the last hour on here. grin grin
i feel he's trying to sound strong.
he doesnt miss her but he was pained she left him.

just my opinion though
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Princess80(f): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heathrow44:

you are probably sad she left u.

Maybe you had high expectations.

how old are u anyways?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by KingLarry04: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
My salary is 45k monthly and I get tips daily . Sometimes like 4 or 5k daily

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by RayRay06677(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I am guessing you must be wearing the same shoes and cloths since 2018 and according to you, you have not even bought food since 2018. cheesy

You are not asking so I wouldn't dash you free knowledge because you wouldn't appreciate it, the least you can pay for it is humility which you lack. Have fun or cruise, which ever.

People like this will never visit investment thread in this same Nairaland to better their future.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by silento(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Like how much

Almost 5m
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Zanzibar1: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
huntax:
Medicine.
Now Uber.

Don't worry, May the most high smooth your path soon

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Princess80:
i feel he's trying to sound strong.
he doesnt miss her but he was painedshe left him.

just my opinion though
He misses her terribly.. cheesy that is if she even exists.

It isn't an opinion, it is fact. If he didn't miss her he wouldn't have being going on and on about her.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Firecross: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dont have any job though....... Still looking for one
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Agbebakun22: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fapemz:

I have Laptop powerbank for you. Can also charge your phones. +234.80653.16.307
price?
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
RayRay06677:

You are not asking so I wouldn't dash you free knowledge because you wouldn't appreciate it, the least you can pay for it is humility which you lack. Have fun or cruise, which ever.

People like this will never visit investment thread in this same Nairaland to better their future.
grin cheesy cheesy total rubbish!

How can one claim to save their entire earnings NO expensis? You must be living in cuckoo land. And you want to teach me how to make money. grin grin grin

Thank you, i don't want to better my future. grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Rajahbite(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Like this , a family man that I am with 2 children . I earn less than 50k a month while my wife sells petty foodstuffs.
I TELL YOU IT'S NOT EASY , and my first child is writing WASSCE next year.
E NO EASY AT ALL !
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Agbebakun22: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fapemz:

I sell LiFePo4 Battery that can power your pc and phones. Portable Inverter system that can be charged by solar , Gen and phcn. 08065.,316307
how much and are u in lagos for physical inspection.
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Zanzibar1: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:
480 and hoping for a better I had an interview with yesterday cry
Wishing you good luck...
480 divided by my 20k salary made me laugh hysterically embarassed
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Toyindiva(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don tire Naija don tire me searching for job in my new place of residence all to no avail chai ����������
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Una go just de lie rubbish
You're very funny. If you know any real forex trader around you get close to him
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Agbebakun22: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fapemz:

I sell LiFePo4 Battery that can power your pc and phones. Portable Inverter system that can be charged by solar , Gen and phcn. 08065.,316307
can u qoute me with the pix or send it on my whatsapp then once is something i think could work well to charge my laptop then we go ahead with buying 09013499372
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Jobbyteno(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
liverpudian9:
80k m married with 1kid but I don't pay rent I live in one of my mother's three bedroom flat she built
Under your mums umbrella �
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by sukkot: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
bigpicture001:

Na lie joor!
baba, sapa done wound everywhere
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scandium:

Please Bro can you tutor me. Just teach me how to analyze the market. I have basic forex knowledge already but I don't know technical analysis. I learn fast. Help me bro
ok but you have to understand that forex is not a get rich quick. If you're on telegram DM me
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:

You're very funny. If you know any real forex trader around you get close to him
Rest...when everything go red na you go cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by kafeii123: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Love800:
Currently now no job. Am an ssce holder nd 25yrs old. But honestly if i can see 40k-50k job in any location or state, i will do it. Even if is labour intensive

Police form is out... for constables.. I'll advise you take and fill ...to get you something for now at least.. you can improve from that with time
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Zanzibar1: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Qwi1:
A 9 figure niggga
teach me how to fish sir
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Dominic247: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Betensure:

Rest...when everything go red na you go cry
I can't stop laughing oga I have been trading for the past 4years losses is part of the game and I so much enjoy it
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by egoldi01: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by wayodude(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Everyone has become Nairaland social media millionaire, myself included. grin grin grin

Haha okay...I hear you grin
Re: How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently by Betensure: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dominic247:
I can't stop laughing oga I have been trading for the past 4years losses is part of the game and I so much enjoy it
I hear say na trading Gold de give money

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Photo Of A Disabled Man Plastering A Wall That Shows Nobody Should Beg For Food / Mike Adenuga Walks-Out On Glo Staff At Birthday Bash / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.