Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian (1783 Views)

5,000,000 Jews And The God :is The Israelites God Powerless / Man Burns Holy Bible; Claims, It’s A ‘powerless [ Watch Video ] / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by topshore(f): 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Scripture Texts: Mathew 10:1; Acts 1:8

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8

"And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean. spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."- Mathew 10:1

Who is a Powerless Christian?

A Powerless Christian, as seen in our Scripture texts above, is someone who has no power of Christ in his or her life and has not received or experienced the Holy Ghost.

What Are the Things Responsible For Powerlessness?
The reasons are uncountable but we will consider seven (7) strong reasons:

[b]1. Sin: This is the major culprit. The more sinful your life is as a Christian, the more powerless you become (Galatians 5:19-21). Sin deanniots grace and reduces your spiritual strength (Romans 6:1,2).

2. Lukewarmness: If your heart is not on fire for God you are lukewarm (Revelations 3:16). The deep power of your devotion to God will strike more power to your manifestation. Getting far away from God is getting close to disaster. Closeness to God is closeness to power. If you on fire, you'll become too hot to handle. If you are cold, you can be easily identified and conquered. But if you sit on the fence (neither cold or hot), you will be spit out.

3. Ignorance: What you know determines how strong you are. If knowledge is power, then ignorance is powerlessness. The mysteries you know connects you to the raw Power of God and that power gives you absolute access to God at all times (Psalm 25:14; Deuteronomy 29:29).

4. Timidity: Lack of adequate spiritual aggression, zealousness for pursuit of God's power leads to powerlessness. David's audacity was what threw Goliath off balance. Goliath was used to soldiers running away from him but he was shocked, unprepared and confused when a boy ran towards him with stones and slings. The Power of God in David gave him the gut to carry out the offensive attach towards Goliath, and God the Almighty and His Hosts gave him victory.

5. Biblical Illiteracy: When you don't even study the Bible how can you connect with the Holy Ghost that can give you power? It is only when you read, meditate and understand the Scriptures that you can get power. After all, the Holy Spirit cannot remind you of what you don't know or have not seen or heard before (John 14:26). The principle is read, study, meditate, understand and be the doer of the Word of God. God inspires us with the Word and the Holy Spirit brings it to our remembrance to act according to God's will.

6. Conformity: When you are too engrossed with the things of this world, you will continue to become powerless as a Christian. Not conforming to this world means we are not to desire what God doesn't desire (John 4:4). As a Christian, you are to be easily identified, distinguished or stand out from among the worldly minded people as God commanded us in His Word (2 Corinthians 6:17).

7. Prayerlessness: Jesus Christ told His disciples who were sleeping while He was watching vigil at Gethsemane, and praying out His out to God to: “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”- Matthew 26:41. When you cease to pray, you can easily fall into temptation. God's Power and His Spirit moves in prayer. It was at the Prayer Meeting of Jesus' disciples at the Upper Room that the Power of God fell upon them as fire and they received the Holy Spirit and Power as Jesus had promised them (Acts 2:1-12). So, when you pray, you'll receive God's Power and Holy Ghost.[/b]

Brethren, this is the time to give your all to God and receive His power. If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my worls. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into Your Light. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from Dr. D.K Olukoya's Message.
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
topshore:
Scripture Texts: Mathew 10:1; Acts 1:8

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8

"And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean. spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease."- Mathew 10:1

Who is a Powerless Christian?

A Powerless Christian, as seen in our Scripture texts above, is someone who has no power of Christ in his or her life and has not received or experienced the Holy Ghost.

What Are the Things Responsible For Powerlessness?
The reasons are uncountable but we will consider seven (7) strong reasons:

[b]1. Sin: This is the major culprit. The more sinful your life is as a Christian, the more powerless you become (Galatians 5:19-21). Sin deanniots grace and reduces your spiritual strength (Romans 6:1,2).

2. Lukewarmness: If your heart is not on fire for God you are lukewarm (Revelations 3:16). The deep power of your devotion to God will strike more power to your manifestation. Getting far away from God is getting close to disaster. Closeness to God is closeness to power. If you on fire, you'll become too hot to handle. If you are cold, you can be easily identified and conquered. But if you sit on the fence (neither cold or hot), you will be spit out.

3. Ignorance: What you know determines how strong you are. If knowledge is power, then ignorance is powerlessness. The mysteries you know connects you to the raw Power of God and that power gives you absolute access to God at all times (Psalm 25:14; Deuteronomy 29:29).

4. Timidity: Lack of adequate spiritual aggression, zealousness for pursuit of God's power leads to powerlessness. David's audacity was what threw Goliath off balance. Goliath was used to soldiers running away from him but he was shocked, unprepared and confused when a boy ran towards him with stones and slings. The Power of God in David gave him the gut to carry out the offensive attach towards Goliath, and God the Almighty and His Hosts gave him victory.

5. Biblical Illiteracy: When you don't even study the Bible how can you connect with the Holy Ghost that can give you power? It is only when you read, meditate and understand the Scriptures that you can get power. After all, the Holy Spirit cannot remind you of what you don't know or have not seen or heard before (John 14:26). The principle is read, study, meditate, understand and be the doer of the Word of God. God inspires us with the Word and the Holy Spirit brings it to our remembrance to act according to God's will.

6. Conformity: When you are too engrossed with the things of this world, you will continue to become powerless as a Christian. Not conforming to this world means we are not to desire what God doesn't desire (John 4:4). As a Christian, you are to be easily identified, distinguished or stand out from among the worldly minded people as God commanded us in His Word (2 Corinthians 6:17).

7. Prayerlessness: Jesus Christ told His disciples who were sleeping while He was watching vigil at Gethsemane, and praying out His out to God to: “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”- Matthew 26:41. When you cease to pray, you can easily fall into temptation. God's Power and His Spirit moves in prayer. It was at the Prayer Meeting of Jesus' disciples at the Upper Room that the Power of God fell upon them as fire and they received the Holy Spirit and Power as Jesus had promised them (Acts 2:1-12). So, when you pray, you'll receive God's Power and Holy Ghost.[/b]

Brethren, this is the time to give your all to God and receive His power. If you would like to give your life to Christ, just say this short prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now, come into my life, take control of my life and change my worls. I say bye-bye to the devil, I enter into Your Light. Thank You Jesus, in Jesus name I pray, amen.

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Culled from Dr. D.K Olukoya's Message.

So Olukoya was able to cure COVID-19 shey? smiley
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Olukoya was able to cure COVID-19 shey? smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, tell us the reason why your traditional herbs with the league of your babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse were unable to saved your occultist members from the hand of COVID-19

https://avoidjw.org/news/5000-jehovahs-witnesses-dead/

https://punchng.com/jehovahs-witnesses-open-kingdom-halls-two-years-after-covid-19-lockdown/
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, tell us the reason why your traditional herbs with the league of your babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse were unable to saved your occultist members from the hand of COVID-19 https://avoidjw.org/news/5000-jehovahs-witnesses-dead/
ttps://punchng.com/jehovahs-witnesses-open-kingdom-halls-two-years-after-covid-19-lockdown/

No religion can save anyone from COVID-19 because it's a newly discovered disease, and people need to study it before they can find a solution!
So COVID-19 killed members of all religions including you misinformed Churchgoers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No religion can save anyone from COVID-19 because it's a newly discovered disease, and people need to study it before they can find a solution!
So COVID-19 killed members of all religions including you misinformed Churchgoers! cheesy

So why condemning our Pastors then, not until I brought those links out for you to see how Covid has rendered your occultist religion, JWs useiess grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So why condemning our Pastors then, not until I brought those links out for you to see how Covid has rendered your occultist religion, JWs useiess grin
It's your lying pastors that were rendered useless not my organization because we never claim we are miracle workers! wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's your lying pastors that were rendered useless not my organization because we never claim we are miracle workers! wink

Behold how coro rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless, grin you closed your occultist hall since because of coro while others you called politicians are serving their God

https://avoidjw.org/news/5000-jehovahs-witnesses-dead/

https://punchng.com/jehovahs-witnesses-open-kingdom-halls-two-years-after-covid-19-lockdown/

This is someone healed by the pastor you dey condemned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxYQ-JrSG0

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Behold how coro rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless, grin you closed your occultist hall since because of coro while others you called politicians are serving their God

Olódo! cheesy
Ọmọ we were worshiping in spirit and truth as we continue to make disciples despite the pandemic. The authorities ordered all worship centers to be closed due to the pandemic {Romans 13:1-2} only Jehovah's Witnesses complied unlike you people who gullibly attend churches so that your pastors can continue extorting money from you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Olódo! cheesy
Ọmọ we were worshiping in spirit and truth as we continue to make disciples despite the pandemic. The authorities ordered all worship centers to be closed due to the pandemic {Romans 13:1-2} only Jehovah's Witnesses complied unlike you people who gullibly attend churches so that your pastors can continue extorting money from you! cheesy

ọdẹ, òpònú! grin

Your occultist religion, JWs get Holy Spirit abi but still patronizing babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse

MaxInDHouse:

only Jehovah's Witnesses complied unlike you people who gullibly attend churches so that your pastors can continue extorting money from you! cheesy

It was the same government that asked Churches to re-opened since 2020 while your own occultist Hall just opened on April 1st, 2022. See how coro rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless

People are contributing, donating huge amount of money for the work of your occultist religion, JWs. You even have Online donations, the modernized way of your babi allah, asiri abo why not against that grin behold the site:

https://donate.jw.org/ui/E/donate-home.html#/donate

You modernized your own babi allah, asiri abo, what a good idea grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

òpònú! grin
Your occultist religion, JWs get Holy Spirit abi but still patronizing babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse
Olódo! John the baptist had Holy Spirit but never performed a single miracles {John 10:41}
Ọmọ no be faith healing be the sign of Holy Spirit o! wink
ANTIlSLAM:

It was the same government that asked Churches to re-opened since 2020 while your own occultist Hall just opened on April 1st, 2022. See how coro rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless
People are contributing, donating huge amount of money for the work of your occultist religion, JWs. You even have Online donations, the modernized way of your babi allah, asiri abo why not against that grin behold the site:
https://donate.jw.org/ui/E/donate-home.html#/donate
You modernized your own babi allah, asiri abo, what a good idea grin
They got fed up with your pastors crying all over the place and you their mugus accusing the government! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Olódo! John the baptist had Holy Spirit but never performed a single miracles {John 10:41}
Ọmọ no be faith healing be the sign of Holy Spirit o! wink

ọdẹ, òpònú! grin shey John the Baptist patronized, engaged or consulted babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing?

You are serving God in truth when coro don rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless but still patronizing babaláwo, onisegun for healing and deliverance

MaxInDHouse:

They got fed up with your pastors crying all over the place and you their mugus accusing the government! cheesy

Ohh I see, so that is why you modernized your own babi allah, asiri abo shey? SET AWON CORPORATE BEGGAR grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ọdẹ, òpònú! grin shey John the Baptist patronized, engaged or consulted babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing?
You are serving God in truth when coro don rendered your occultist religion, JWs useless but still patronizing babaláwo, onisegun for healing and deliverance
Ohh I see, so that is why you modernized your own babi allah, asiri abo shey? SET AWON CORPORATE BEGGAR grin

John is a Jew who will never ever condemn the use of HERBS and as for begging it's members of your religion that always beg in the streets! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

John is a Jew who will never ever condemn the use of HERBS and as for begging it's members of your religion that always beg in the streets! cheesy

Since John never ever condemned traditional herbs, oya show me where he ever approved the use of traditional herbs for your healing and deliverance lobatan
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Since John never ever condemned traditional herbs, oya show me where he ever approved the use of traditional herbs for your healing and deliverance lobatan

God's word approves HERBS for the use of man, Jews always use it, John and Jesus were Jews yet you're asking me to show you where they approve what their God purposely included in His word! Psalms 104:14
Ọmọ you need to see a psychiatrist o!

No be you supposed show me where any Jew (including Jesus) condemns what their God approves? cheesy

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

God's word approves HERBS for the use of man, Jews always use it, John and Jesus were Jews yet you're asking me to show you where they approve what their God purposely included in His word! Psalms 104:14
Ọmọ you need to see a psychiatrist o!

No be you supposed show me where any Jew (including Jesus) condemns what their God approves? cheesy

But you never answer my question, show me where Jesus Christ says use traditional herbs for your healing and deliverance lobatan

God approved herbs for the use of men and NOT for healing and deliverance. All these I've analyzed them to you but you brain won't grab it, there are many differences between ewe'be (vegetables soup) and ewe'oogun (traditional herbs medicines)
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But you never answer my question, show me where Jesus Christ says use traditional herbs for your healing and deliverance lobatan

God approved herbs for the use of men and NOT for healing and deliverance. All these I've analyzed them to you but you brain won't grab it, there are many differences between ewe'be (vegetables soup) and ewe'oogun (traditional herbs medicines)

The highlighted is where you proved to be really stupid!
God approves HERBS for the use of men but not for healing and deliverance! cheesy

Ọmọ the healing as in deliverance from hunger is food so if people are not to use herbs for healing and deliverance then we shouldn't touch it at all! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is where you proved to be really stupid!
God approves HERBS for the use of men but not for healing and deliverance! cheesy

Ọmọ the healing as in deliverance from hunger is food so if people are not to use herbs for healing and deliverance then we shouldn't touch it at all! cheesy

The stupidity in your occultist religion, JWs by attaching Jesus Christ as an herbalist but fails to show where Jesus Christ heals with the use of traditional herbs is what we are addressing here.

Tell your colonal masters in USA to rename your foolish, brainless and ignorant occultist religion from JW to reformed traditional herbal medicines witnesses grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The stupidity in your occultist religion, JWs by attaching Jesus Christ as an herbalist but fails to show where Jesus Christ heals with the use of traditional herbs is what we are addressing here.
I'm not like you who shy away from knowledge Jesus is an HERBALIST because he is a Jew and never condemn the use of HERBS as found in the scriptures! So it's you who need to quote where Jesus (a Jew) condemn the use of HERBS!
If you're not stupid, people fell sick and we're treated with HERBS before they eventually died and Jesus came to resurrect them.
If Jesus is against the use of HERBS don't you think he supposed to say at least one thing about the use of HERBS? cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

Tell your colonal masters in USA to rename your foolish, brainless and ignorant occultist religion from JW to reformed traditional herbal medicines witnesses grin
Ọ̀DẸ̀! ÒPÒNÚ!! OLÓDO!!!
When JEHOVAH mentioned that group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" as the fitting description of all his worshipers Jesus has not been born {Isaiah 43:10-12} the Jews were making use of HERBS to treat their illnesses.
So if God approves that group name our righteousness comes from our God who approves the use of HERBS (not you): wink

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not like you who shy away from knowledge Jesus is an HERBALIST because he is a Jew and never condemn the use of HERBS as found in the scriptures! So it's you who need to quote where Jesus (a Jew) condemn the use of HERBS!
If you're not stupid, people fell sick and we're treated with HERBS before they eventually died and Jesus came to resurrect them.
If Jesus is against the use of HERBS don't you think he supposed to say at least one thing about the use of HERBS? cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Oya show me where your own herbalist jesus heals with the use of traditional herbs lobatan

These Bible verses are obtained in OLD TESTAMENT before Jesus Christ came to this world, no where it is written that Jews were healed from their diseases and sicknesses with the use of traditional herbs.

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/

English
Psalm 103:2-3

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

Yòrùbá
Psalms 103:2-3

Fi ibukún fun Oluwa, iwọ ọkàn mi, má si ṣe gbagbe gbogbo ore rẹ̀: Ẹniti o dari gbogbo ẹ̀ṣẹ rẹ jì; ẹniti o si tan gbogbo àrun rẹ,

English
Jeremiah 30:17

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord.

Yòrùbá

Nitori emi o fi ọja imularada lè ọ, emi o si wò ọgbẹ rẹ san, li Oluwa wi; nitori nwọn pè ọ li ẹniti a le jade; Sioni, ti ẹnikan kò ṣafẹri rẹ̀!

English
Psalm 41:3

The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

Yòrùbá
Oluwa yio gbà a ni iyanju lori ẹní àrun: iwọ o tẹ ẹní rẹ̀ gbogbo ni ibulẹ arun rẹ̀.

See mumu, dìdìrìn, tell your colonial masters in USA to rename your occultist religious name to Reformed traditional herbal medicines witnesses grin

MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! ÒPÒNÚ!! OLÓDO!!!
When JEHOVAH mentioned that group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" as the fitting description of all his worshipers Jesus has not been born {Isaiah 43:10-12} the Jews were making use of HERBS to treat their illnesses.
So if God approves that group name our righteousness comes from our God who approves the use of HERBS (not you): wink

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah! Isaiah 54:17

DÌDÌRÌN! SÚLÚ!! MUMU!!!
Show us where Jehovah approved your own HALL as read from Bible lobatan Buroda òdè grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Oya show me where your own herbalist jesus heals with the use of traditional herbs lobatan
These Bible verses are obtained in OLD TESTAMENT before Jesus Christ came to this world, no where it is written that Jews were healed from their diseases and sicknesses with the use of traditional herbs.
ORIN DAFIDI 104:14
O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/
English
Psalm 103:2-3
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
Yòrùbá
Psalms 103:2-3
Fi ibukún fun Oluwa, iwọ ọkàn mi, má si ṣe gbagbe gbogbo ore rẹ̀: Ẹniti o dari gbogbo ẹ̀ṣẹ rẹ jì; ẹniti o si tan gbogbo àrun rẹ,
English
“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord.
Yòrùbá
Nitori emi o fi ọja imularada lè ọ, emi o si wò ọgbẹ rẹ san, li Oluwa wi; nitori nwọn pè ọ li ẹniti a le jade; Sioni, ti ẹnikan kò ṣafẹri rẹ̀!
English
Psalm 41:3
The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.
Yòrùbá
Oluwa yio gbà a ni iyanju lori ẹní àrun: iwọ o tẹ ẹní rẹ̀ gbogbo ni ibulẹ arun rẹ̀.
See mumu, dìdìrìn, tell your colonial masters in USA to rename your occultist religious name to Reformed traditional herbal medicines witnesses grin
DÌDÌRÌN! SÚLÚ!! MUMU!!!
Show us where Jehovah approved your own HALL as read from Bible lobatan Buroda òdè grin
Upon your SuperStory nowhere in the Bible where God condemns the use of HERBS shey?

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Upon your SuperStory nowhere in the Bible where God condemns the use of HERBS shey?

Keep deceiving yourself! cheesy

Maybe you get comprehensive difficulties, I said God never approved herbs for healing and deliverance, bobo use your sense nau

Ewe'be (Vegetables soup) is different from ewe'oogun your babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse are using for your healing and deliverance. ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, what is your problem again? I've explained this times without number
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe you get comprehensive difficulties, I said God never approved herbs for healing and deliverance, bobo use your sense nau
Ewe'be (Vegetables soup) is different from ewe'oogun your babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse are using for your healing and deliverance. ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, what is your problem again? I've explained this times without number

You get sense like this? cheesy
All leaves/vegetables are HERBS so whatever you use it for is not against God's will so far it's taken literally as food. God created those leaves for mankind's use! Psalms 104:14
All your friends are ashamed to come out and argue against what they know is true since they all know that MEDICINES are made from plants/ vegetations/ herbs! wink
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You get sense like this? cheesy
All leaves/vegetables are HERBS so whatever you use it for is not against God's will so far it's taken literally as food. God created those leaves for mankind's use! Psalms 104:14
All your friends are ashamed to come out and argue against what they know is true since they all know that MEDICINES are made from plants/ vegetations/ herbs! wink

Even if you use herbs for ritual is not against your own God abi? Olopolo dobale didinrin grin

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/herbalists-kill-customer-for-alleged-money-ritual/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/herbalists-sell-heart-of-man-seeking-money-ritual-for-n20000/

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Even if you use herbs for ritual is not against your own God abi? Olopolo dobale didinrin grin
https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/herbalists-kill-customer-for-alleged-money-ritual/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/herbalists-sell-heart-of-man-seeking-money-ritual-for-n20000/

Look carefully at the picture you are posting as evidence of HERBALISM then show me where a single HERB could be sighted in that picture?

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Look carefully at the picture you are posting as evidence of HERBALISM then show me where a single HERB could be sighted in that picture?

No be your traditional herbalist dey performed wonders. Shey you need more of it?
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

No be your traditional herbalist dey performed wonders. Shey you need more of it?

Where is the HERB in your pictures to prove that you truly understand what you're saying?

SPIRITISM totally differs from HERBALISM!

Spiritists use all kinds of things to conjure their partner spirits:
© Blood from all kinds of creatures.
© Images made of wood, clay, metal or stone.
© Spells.
© Body parts of different creatures.
© Cloths of different colours.
© Water.
© Drinks.
© Sex.
© Leaves of all kinds, and so on.

So if you're calling those using leaves for treatment "BABALÁWO" then it simply means you don't know what you're saying! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Where is the HERB in your pictures to prove that you truly understand what you're saying?

SPIRITISM totally differs from HERBALISM!

Spiritists use all kinds of things to conjure their partner spirits:
© Blood from all kinds of creatures.
© Images made of wood, clay, metal or stone.
© Spells.
© Body parts of different creatures.
© Cloths of different colours.
© Water.
© Drinks.
© Sex.
© Leaves of all kinds, and so on.

So if you're calling those using leaves for treatment "BABALÁWO" then it simply means you don't know what you're saying! cheesy

Let me see how you'll comprehend this, I read it here, it will help your ignoramus life

Where Does Herbalism Come From?

Jeremiah 10:2 to “Learn not the way of the heathen.”

If you research herbal medicine for any length of time, you’ll likely come across ideas that clash with Christianity. Nature worship, witchcraft, occult practices, and more are all connected with herbalism.

Shaman, pagan, and other spiritual traditions such as babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse have used herbs in one way or another, sInce none of these traditional herbal frameworks are found in the Old or New Testament, Christians must stay away from it

Even today, the vast majority of professional herbalists and herbal teachers are not professing Christians.

Their faiths, or lack thereof, might range from more familiar religions like Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism to lesser-known systems like witchcraft, nature worship, paganism, atheism, etc

If past pagan cultures used herbs for healing and ritual, and if the herbalism of today is so steeped in anti-Christian teachings.

Sebi you be Yoruba boy, there are some ewe'oogun your traditional herbalist can use for money ritual for you and your members in your occultist religion, JWs. So stop pretending as if you knoweth not
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Let me see how you'll comprehend this, I read it here, it will help your ignoramus life

Where Does Herbalism Come From?

Jeremiah 10:2 to “Learn not the way of the heathen.”

If you research herbal medicine for any length of time, you’ll likely come across ideas that clash with Christianity. Nature worship, witchcraft, occult practices, and more are all connected with herbalism.

Shaman, pagan, and other spiritual traditions such as babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse have used herbs in one way or another, sInce none of these traditional herbal frameworks are found in the Old or New Testament, Christians must stay away from it

Even today, the vast majority of professional herbalists and herbal teachers are not professing Christians.

Their faiths, or lack thereof, might range from more familiar religions like Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism to lesser-known systems like witchcraft, nature worship, paganism, atheism, etc

If past pagan cultures used herbs for healing and ritual, and if the herbalism of today is so steeped in anti-Christian teachings.

Sebi you be Yoruba boy, there are some ewe'oogun your traditional herbalist can use for money ritual for you and your members in your occultist religion, JWs. So stop pretending as if you knoweth not
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/medicinal-herbs
Go and read about herbs and Jewish tradition! wink

Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/medicinal-herbs
Go and read about herbs and Jewish tradition! wink

So you're now a Jewish and no more a Christian abi? oponu, you're doing well grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So you're now a Jewish and no more a Christian abi? oponu, you're doing well grin
At last you can see that God's people believe in using HERBS for treatment, God only perform divine healing through the hands any of His prophets when all hope is lost not that they must forgo using HERBS for treatment o! cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:46am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At last you can see that God's people believe in using HERBS for treatment, God only perform divine healing through the hands any of His prophets when all hope is lost not that they must forgo using HERBS for treatment o! cheesy

Jesus Christ himself is divine healing, none of the prophets of God ever used traditional herbs for healing and deliverance. Bobo borrow sense nau mba
Re: 7 Reasons You Are A Powerless Christian by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Jesus Christ himself is divine healing, none of the prophets of God ever used traditional herbs for healing and deliverance. Bobo borrow sense nau mba
So all the times Israelites fall sick it's miracles miracles miracles shey?
But you just saw the link that says they began learning about herbalism from Noah's generation nah! OK you never check the link you're just arguing blindly! cheesy
Chai i thank Jehovah's Witnesses for coming to my aid o, see person wey wan argue!
Please how old are you? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who else Hates over-Religious People?? / Christianity Or Mithraism, Which One Do You Practice ? / Some Interesting Sites About Mus-lim Apostates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.