Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,777 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Happened When I Started Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened When I Started Affiliate Marketing (153 Views)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened When I Started Affiliate Marketing by Thekingofsales: 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
When I started affiliate marketing, some people discouraged me against it.

They tried to push the usual excuses they make for them selves on me but I was determined.

I have always been the kind of person that will rather try and fail, than not try at all.

In my opinion, this is the approach most successful people have towards life. They are not scared to take risks.

I'd love to say that the journey has been beautiful so far. Money can't buy everything I have learnt.

I've learnt so much that even If I was to run a physical business today, I'd do it better than I would have done it before I Iearnt affiliate marketing.

The world has gone digital, so many things are happening in the online space.

Sometimes I can't help but wonder what the online space will look like five years from now.

We are in an era that getting an online skill is of utmost importance.

Knowledge will always be power

That being said, trust you're having a great day.

Cheers to all the business men/women working and generating leads for their businesses!!!

(1) (Reply)

➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜18th August ➜ Tips & Prediction / Company Incorporation Made Easy / Earn Money With Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.