Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Loving Wrongly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Loving Wrongly (355 Views)

Loving The Playboy (A Contemporary Romance Story) / Wrongly Used Idiom (most Times) / Loving Tyler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loving Wrongly by Central22222: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Loving Wrongly

Episode 4

"Yes baby, am pregnant, look I was feeling sick when I woke up this morning, and decided to go see a doctor, and he confirmed that am pregnant", she said smiling at them. Immediately Pedro's face turned pale, "You can't be pregnant", He said, "Well I am", she replied, "We need to talk", Pedro said as he held her by the arm and dragged her to the bedroom.

"You are hurting me with the way you are holding my arm", she said, "Shut up, how on earth did I get you pregnant, it's only been two weeks since I met, so I don't understand all what you are saying", Pedro said, "Baby, you should be happy," she replied, "Why should I be happy, I don't want that baby", he said, "I don't understand, hope it's not what am thinking," she asked, "Yes, thank God you already know what I am thinking, so you need to abort that baby, get rid of it", he said, "What! am not going to do such thing, I won't abort this child, but wait I thought you said you love me, why can't I keep the pregnancy, Pedro", she said, "Just abort that baby, period", he yelled at her, and walked out of the room.

Royce and Mallory was surprised, not knowing what to say. Immediately Pedro left, Thelma left along side with him crying. "Pedro you can't treat me like this, I thought you ...
Continue reading: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/16/loving-wrongly-4/

(1) (Reply)

A Poem You Need To Get The Best Out Of Your Day / Etisalat Organises Fiction Award / Looking At My Society From The Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.