Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India (9965 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by spearman(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2022
BIAFRAN
IBOS SHOULD CARRY THEIR OWN PASSPORT

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Lumig: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2022
I'm just here to check name... and am not disappointed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by sammirano: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Empty flat skulls full of crime and drug. Most of them are criminals, ibos are dangerous, thank God Asians have started profiling them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by rusher14: 6:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Obedient gang.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by placeofallure(f): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Before I opened this thread I just know it's gonna be a YEastern or Ipobian. Thank you Chukwudi for not disappointing. Keep repping your clan.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Agugbadin: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Sadly anytime a drug trafficker is arrested anywhere in the world he or she must be an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by iamme1234(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Them swear for this people with drug niiii
Abiii what sort of useless tribe is this, chai.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Samfloxin(m): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:
Fake drugs.........nah them
Fake electrical materials........nah them
Fake machine parts........nah them
Fake groceries..................nah them

Claiming Most successful tribe with fraud and blood money.

They are Christians who go to church for formalities sake....this people love crime with every blood in them.

There are two street in ago-Palace way okota a friend showed me that this people stock cocaine and do the transportation overseas.......I wish NDLEA can burst that place.

Ps-NDLEA need to raid ago palace way ...that the place ibo criminal use for stocking and distribution of cocaine.
I see you looking for your head and not seeing it...this I have seen
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by tyinfinity: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Peter obi is sending these people to look for 50billion to bankroll his presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Onitola2: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/chandigarh/nigerian-held-with-172-gram-heroin-422473
a typical nigerian will know an offence and it's punishment, willingly proceed and fault the punishing system for being harsh when gotten caught. Must you commit a crime in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by stuffs4me(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2022
The accused, identified as Chukwudi Samson.....

IPOB AKA OBIDIENTS at it again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by ProWalker: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2022
The people that are acknowledged as drug pushers all over the world are also the one accusing a presidential candidate of being a drug lord .

Irony

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Paulina5265: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2022
Can you please share us an image depicting the issue?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by bolademi(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by lexy2014: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Gentlevip: 7:50am On Aug 17, 2022
It's Samson C. No need to say the surname
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Aarondan(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/chandigarh/nigerian-held-with-172-gram-heroin-422473

Indian in Nigeria are building factories, chemical plant, pharmaceutical company plus over135 registered company operated in Nigeria and making honest living but Nigerian in India are convicted of drug crime on every news
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by zeenaman: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2022
tfash96:
I'm a Yoruba guy....Is it only Igbos?Stop being tribalistic
Yoruba guy my ass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2022
The way OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGs and OBItuarists will avoid this thread when....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by dannex4adx(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by adedayoa2(f): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
I came to check the name.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by adedayoa2(f): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
ProWalker:
The people that are acknowledged as drug pushers all over the world are also the one accusing a presidential candidate of being a drug lord .

Irony
no be lie o

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Backpedal: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2022
ProWalker:

Irony
There are court records to prove that Tinubu is a drug offender
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Backpedal: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Aarondan:

Indian in Nigeria are building factories, chemical plant, pharmaceutical company plus over135 registered company operated in Nigeria and making honest living but Nigerian in India are convicted of drug crime on every news
Shame
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Rumundele(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Which kind problem be this na for christ sake chukwudi!!! Who do this people this kind thing
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by ProWalker: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Backpedal:

There are court records to prove that Tinubu is a drug offender

Bring the record

Bloody Asian drug peddlers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Ablesam171: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:
Fake drugs.........nah them
Fake electrical materials........nah them
Fake machine parts........nah them
Fake groceries..................nah them

Claiming Most successful tribe with fraud and blood money.

They are Christians who go to church for formalities sake....this people love crime with every blood in them.

There are two street in ago-Palace way okota a friend showed me that this people stock cocaine and do the transportation overseas.......I wish NDLEA can burst that place.

Ps-NDLEA need to raid ago palace way ...that the place ibo criminal use for stocking and distribution of Narcotics.

You be alaroro, people like you would walk round the market looking for cheap items and when they give you the cheap item that you seek, you start shouting that you've been scammed whereas in the right sense na you carry scammer brain because you wan buy original item for the price of fake one.
Some of una go leave people wey get shop for inside market dey find cheap items for hustlers (ndi oso ahia) hand and when dem give you lower quality, you go come online to cry like a baby.
Bros inside market, you get what you pay for.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Godoverevery: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Ablesam171:

You be alaroro, people like you would walk round the market looking for cheap items and when they give you the cheap item that you seek, you start shouting that you've been scammed whereas in the right sense na you carry scammer brain because you wan buy original item for the price of fake one.
Some of una go leave people wey get shop for inside market dey find cheap items for hustlers (ndi oso ahia) hand and when dem give you lower quality, you go come online to cry like a baby.
Bros inside market, you get what you pay for.

Shalaye FC.

Hope you can sleep well now after all this shalaye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Sniffer Dogs Detect N351m Heroin In Footballs, Rugs / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail / 'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.