Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,351 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India (9966 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi / Italy Bound Nnadi Chinyere Conceals 100 Wraps Of Heroin In Hair Relaxer / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by deeva2: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2022
wethebest:
Nawa. Nigerians too like commit crimes abroad

Yeebos u mean
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by deeva2: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
This news lacks enof comments unlike when it has to do with Tinubu, their nightmare...It shows that na biafran full this NL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by naijapikin2(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2022
How can a man be arrested for heroin
Man- hero
Woman- heroin... Abi na "she-ro"?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by sencekompis: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
IPOB = OBITUARY = DRUG DEALERS = DEVELOPERS = BIAFRA = CRIMINALS = IDIOMATIC PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Ablesam171: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Godoverevery:

Shalaye FC.

Hope you can sleep well now after all this shalaye
you wey stereotype an entire tribe I greet you.
Abeg go look bush
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Bar1941:
@ op put an igboman found with drug not a Nigerian.

We can't be suffering from an offense continuously being committed by a particular tribe.

I have taken note of this. Next time I will mention the person name instead of “Nigerian”.

But I think the mods always change it back to Nigeria anytime I do so.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Bar1941:
@ op put an igboman found with drug not a Nigerian.

We can't be suffering from an offense continuously being committed by a particular tribe.

I have taken note of this. Next time I will mention the person name instead of “Nigerian”.

But I think the mods always change it back to Nigeria anytime I do so.

Bro just yesterday the Indians got hold of information on 200 Nigerians that are drug traffickers and they are currently on their trail. Some of them got student visa while some said they are selling shoes in India but they are ALL into drugs.

I soon India will ban people coming from Nigeria if these developers don’t stop this nonsense coz na everyday them dey arrest them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Philipponzaghi: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
tfash96:
I'm a Yoruba guy....Is it only Igbos?Stop being tribalistic

You are saying nonsense.

Have you not been following the news?

If any Nigerian is arrested for drug trafficking abroad, it is the Igbos 99.99% of the time.

Sit there dey say nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Funflipper: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
ProWalker:
The people that are acknowledged as drug pushers all over the world are also the one accusing a presidential candidate of being a drug lord .

Irony

This is what we call barefaced hypocrisy.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by tfash96(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

You are saying nonsense.

Have you not been following the news?

If any Nigerian is arrested for drug trafficking abroad, it is the Igbos 99.99% of the time.

Sit there dey say nonsense.
ok
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by tfash96(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
zeenaman:

Yoruba guy my ass
mi o ni ba ẹ jiyan
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Tegabadguy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
every time igbo igbo igbo...most you people push drugs in india ehhhh igbo guys another contry no day cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Backpedal: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
ProWalker:

Bring the record

Bloody Asian drug peddlers
Are you seriously saying this ?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Morningstarrr(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
EKONGKING:
When Indians start killing them ,these people cry to high heavens
I honestly don’t know why India have refused to copy both Malaysia and Indonesia way of dealing with these useless people.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by spearman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
tfash96:
I'm a Yoruba guy....Is it only Igbos?Stop being tribalistic
So you think.
Sit your mama down for a serious conversation.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With 172 Grams Of Heroin In India by Paulina5265: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Thanks to this article I can learn more. Expand my knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very real.
<a href="https://www.my-ascension.net/">My Ascension</a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Sniffer Dogs Detect N351m Heroin In Footballs, Rugs / Police Spokesperson, Muyiwa Adejobi: Police Not Aware Of Baba Ijesha’s Bail / 'Policemen Have Right To Protect Themselves With Firearms In Face Of Danger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.