Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell (62213 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by babajero(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Mowoe:
If you really believe Ronaldo would leave Man U and return to Sporting Lisbon then National Stadium Surulere is mine and I'm putting it up for sale.

Many 'big name' footballers have, and some more would not nind retiring at small teams but I don't think Ronaldo is one of those players, and we'll all see that in the end.
are you going to go buy him? Unless he is going to America, because big clubs in Europe are too big for him now, or which big champions league club will cough out huge amount to buy him, considering that that is what he is looking for.
Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by Ade1177: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
Even ordinary politicians media talks about them, media talks about all top players not just Ronaldo but he is the only one that engage them on social media, Messi dont even have a twitter account.
Without the media how do you know what is happening in the world of football especially transfers ? Media is part of football and will always be, Ronaldo's sister condems everything that happens on social media remember ? Can you name another top player whose sister defends and condemned his teammates on social media ?

Sha let the guy be
The disrespect is too much for someone that has given so so much to the world of football

More reasons I "personally don't like messi"
I respect him and even accept he's better than Ronaldo in some areas especially dribbling and assist

But Messi is just too too boring, I don't know what his fans are even seeing aside him dribbling 11 players and making assist, scoring beautiful goals sha

No personality
No reaction
No real emotion
His goal celebration is dull compared to the great "suii"
Everything about Messi is just dull and boring
After all these years he cant even speak English
Ronaldo can speak 4 languages

Before you come for me, I said "prefer"

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by Karnice600: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Graphic1:
He deserves to retire horribly
Yeah you're right. Horribly.
Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by dbig3: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
I don't understand all this clubs self oo. maguire wey dem suppose don dash one club still dey there dey enjoy. na ronaldo dem know say dem one comot abi!!. the main problem with man u is maguire(that guy is not a player he just dey run 4 the field like EFULEFU) be like say one of the board of directors na him person. no be only nigeria dey do man know man

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by Olatundee001(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
How much Is the whole sporting Lisbon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by Bimpe29: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
End of a glorious era is imminent.
Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by Ade1177: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
dbig3:
I don't understand all this clubs self oo. maguire wey dem suppose don dash one club still dey there dey enjoy. na ronaldo dem know say dem one comot abi!!. the main problem with man u is maguire(that guy is not a player he just dey run 4 the field like EFULEFU) be like say one of the board of directors na him person. no be only nigeria dey do man know man
his contract is similar to that of Mbappe

As long as he's fit, he must play

And captain

The person that prepared that contract is a devil

All coaches have no choice than to play him

Just like no coach can bench mbappe in psg

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Set For Return To Former Club As Man Utd Receives Condition To Sell by JooEeL(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omoslim26:
Chai
Na sentiment kill The Great CR7,why him no just kukuma go Manchester city undecided
This man u team no just get content at all.
No strong defense line.
Poor midfield.
Flank is nothing to write home about.
No playmakers.
Which one Man u get self angry

Them get keeper na (world class keeper).

Them get Varane (world class defender).

Them get Ronalo (world best - 5 times).

Wetin dem dey look for again?

Abegi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Samuel Chukwueze Poses With His Man Of The Match Award / Barcelona Team Bus Leaves Lionel Messi At Anfield After Liverpool Defeat / UEFA Champions League Draw On 26th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.