Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd (50253 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2022
Manchester United forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has said he will only stay at the club if incoming manager, Erik ten Hag wants him.

Major changes are expected at Old Trafford this summer following a miserable season.

Ten Hag is expected to shake up the playing squad, as he looks to impose his style of football.

United signed Ronaldo less than 12 months ago and the Portugal captain has a year left on his deal, which he is keen to see out.

Ronaldo has scored 24 times already this season, but continues to be criticized for his failure to press.

Although the 37-year-old has been linked with an exit, he wants to remain in Manchester if Ten Hag has him in his plans.

A source told The UK Sun: “Ronaldo told the players he’s not going anywhere unless the club say they don’t want him. No one is more disappointed than him about how the season has panned out.

But he doesn’t want to leave on a low and wants to help get the club back into the Champions League and try and win a trophy next year.

“However, he has told them if the new boss wants to go in a different direction, then he will have no hard feelings and has no regrets about coming back to Old Trafford.”

Ronaldo has scored 24 times for the Red Devils since joining from Juventus.

Source: Daily Post

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Malory: 9:27am On May 09, 2022
The guy should leave Man U and run for his life

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Nobody: 9:31am On May 09, 2022
i love his statement. but still Ronaldo played a vital role in Manchester united this season,the guy is morethan relevant

402 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Aonkuuse(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2022

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by isaiah4life(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2022
Swipe all Manchester players except De gea and Ronaldo.

The rest plays rubbish.

The board should allow the new coach to bring in new players if they will amount to anything good next season.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by hatakekakashi: 9:46am On May 09, 2022
He shouldn't expect much again then cos till he retires, man u might not win anything tangible.

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Mirabella01: 9:50am On May 09, 2022
He should leave on a high note cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by N2B2: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Honestly, I don't think Ronaldo should stay.

With how terrible Man Utd has been all season, I'm starting to doubt if Ten Hag can turn things around; not because he isn't a great coach, but because the current squad is rather miserable.

Even the teacher, Ralf Rangnick, has struggled with that team. It just doesn't seem worth it, but I hope I'm wrong.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by felong(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
sad
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Tunechi5(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by TriCee: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Lol, how does this translate to 'giving condition'? ndi mmadu sef

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by YoungLionken(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
CR7 should not think twice about leaving MAN U this season, they're killing him!!

He should have gone to MAN CITY, but out of patriotism, he chose MAN U, now see the rubbish they're into..

He should leave, MAN U is irredeemable at the moment!!

And he's still better than Messi all day any day!!!

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Gkay1(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Coach should be the one giving player condition not player giving coach condition

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by DropsMic(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Baba comot from that useless club

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Investorozay: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Cr7 and obembet are already on their way out

this one na scope

23 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Illuminatiship(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Man U needs Ronaldo more than 5messi,so he is staying

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Damidave1124(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
After dragging Manure to Europe conference grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by yuzjet(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Only the rival fans are enjoying all these things that's been happening to my dear club. I want Ronaldo to stay no matter what.

It's been difficult being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria where APC is ruling and also a Manchester United supporter.

There's always a light at the end of the tunnel sha.

42 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by sammysneh(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
CR7 should leave that useless club

The board and all the players are not serious except for Ronaldo

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Graphicslord11: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Looking for a graphics designer? Look no further! Contact me on WhatsApp: 0.8.1.3.0.3.1.8.0.9.9
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by helinues: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
He should just leave

How can players like Mctominay be making Utd first team? Why is Bruno can't just play in a permanent position instead of running around the field? I thought Maguire is the problem of Utd, why is Man utd still loosing without him?

Apart from Degea, Matic and May be Ronaldo, other players have just been useless

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Nobody: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
You better leave after the end of this month/season for your own good.

Go to America, collabo with David Beckham, buy a club.
Play for one or 2 years more and enter Hollywood and chop the life of your head till the end of days.

Our kobo!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by EricSmallz(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Goat
Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by Neimar: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
Kweku the Traveller wan run
This one na format grin

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by FalseProphet1(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2022
I see Ronaldo becoming Manchester United captain next season.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by AbuAeesha: 9:56am On May 09, 2022
no sentiments.
the man has paid his dues.
he has to be a valuable asset on the pitch for Man-U

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd by olaarie(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2022
Ronaldo remains the goat�✌✌✌

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Updates On 2010 Development In Pics / Odion Ighalo Joins The #EndSARS Campaign (Photos) / Romelu Lukaku Buys Mercedes AMG GT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.