Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face (21238 Views)

2face Daughter Isabella Says That Nigerians Don't Understand Her Parents Love / Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That's Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by naptu2: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
See previous thread here: Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face

Benson @BNXN

My since deleted tweet stating that I spat in a police officers face was an idiomatic expression to say I disrespected a police officer to his face and not the literal way people may have taken it on social media. I do not support violence or abuse against the police in any form.

yesterday I was in a life threatening situation which caused me to lash out due to the physical assault on me by some policemen who have now been brought to book . however , I just want to focus on what’s important to me , my music. Thank you for all the love and concern ❤️

I stood on my right as a responsible Nigerian, despite the violence against my person and I do not want my deleted tweet to be taken seriously.

I appreciate the swift intervention of some reputable police officers on this matter too. Love ❤️

https://twitter.com/BNXN/status/1560273456721104900

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by naptu2: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Previous tweets.

1 Share

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by naptu2: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by MadeMan01(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
I knew when he posted it initially, it would be evidence to implicate himself

7 Likes

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by osamz007: 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
u dey whine me ni

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by miraclenaeche(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Police lives matter also

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by RapistOnBail: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by ipobarecriminals: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
sad
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by jimetagambo: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Story don change grin

I am sure there are witnesses.

4 Likes

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Hambivert: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
BNXN is a guy whose actions are always in the moment. That was how he hurriedly named himself BUJU to later rename himself BNXN. I even see the "in the moment boy" jettison BNXN for a properly spelled Benson soon.
Common pullover, he was forming "shey you don't know I'm a celebrity?" Olopa wey no send your papa.
That boy is also sparogatively a big time troll who no troll should spare what he doesn't spare others.
Anyways, what the Police did was totally wrong. It proves my point that the police force is filled with bunch of illiterates.
Survival tip: Always never tell them you know your Right. It would always be their left.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by iconicceo: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
BNXN is right and the police officers are wrong, if you have ever encounter this robbers in uniform then you’ll know their usual way of operating.

May Nigeria/ Nigeria police never happen to us

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Legalcriminal: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
You must carry police go where u dey buy your loud for 2k

4 Likes

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by DropsMic(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
We believe you
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by rembert: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Make we see the video abeg
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by inoki247: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
lol
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by jmoore(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Any policemen deserve a spit if he harasses an innocent civilian.

It's stupidity for a policeman to act like a kidnapper and then use immunity as a leverage not to be attacked.

So if a policeman is beating an innocent person with a baton or gun, the victim should just watch?

The Yeye PRO is just being ridiculous. If na me eh, what happened in 1545 will repeat itself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by radna2: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buju the Snake
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by aribisala0(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes Buhari is shitting on Nigerians but not literal Shit

It is Illiterate Shit
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Jestin: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Buhari spat on the face of the entire Nigerians and we nor fit do anything lol

12 Likes

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Metaphor grin

1 Like

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by bigdammyj: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Noted.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Social media is becoming toxic as each day passes by.
I'd advise everyone out there to be mindful of what they post online. Also keep your private life outta social media too.
My Dad almost had his facebook account banned because he commented on an offensive post which facebook deemed to be against community standards.
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thanks for the clarification. That horrible Police PRO, Ben Hundeyin, was trying to twist the narrative yesterday. He's pained whenever videos of police brutality pops up on the internet and is forced to repair the police's images when in reality, he wants to deal with the victim along with whoever posted the video online. This was the same way they arrested a guy for assault after a video of the police assaulting him popped up online.

3 Likes

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by sukkot: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
cheesy hand done touch am. e done collect wotowoto from police chief
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by seanwilliam(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Like for bnxn share for police grin

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by Lurdmax10: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
grin
Re: BNXN Says That He Did Not Literally Spit In A Police Officer's Face by smith946: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Whichever the case, those hoodlums in black deserves it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Turns Hairy After Medical Treatment / Top Five Producers/artistes Collaborations We Miss - Iamsynord / Bbnaija Bambam Looks Adorable In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.