Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question (34975 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by NeedHelpNow: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
I had a meeting with a hooker and she spit on my penis twice touching it with her hands as per lubrication,

Do I stand the chance of getting hiv? Never had penetrative sex with her neither did she put her mouth on my penis. Opinions needed cause am soo scared.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Dailymice: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
You're at very low risk cause hiv doesn't stay in the saliva. The saliva contains virus inhibition especially for STIs

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
And you quickly cum, reason u couldn't penetrate wink

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by NeedHelpNow: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mrkumareze:
And you quickly cum, reason u couldn't penetrate wink
nah. Didn't cum sef. Was pissed off

17 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Chloraseptic: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
What was she lubricating it for if y'all weren't going to fûck..

This your story nor follow

243 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by slawomir: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Damnnn niggar
lily-livered sons every where

Son don't be scared...son let me tell ya a secret...although you don't stand a chance of getting hiv or any other infection because of just that saliva

But as a sexually active son you gonna get infection as time goes on wether you like it or not....
If you are a niggar and you never get infection from all these baby girls before then you are not a real niggarrr

Alot of damnnn shit is in-between the legs of them baby girls......funny enough the thing nor dey torment them...immediately he get into our body then we go begin scratch like mad.

259 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by jeromestarks: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
C

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by ipobarecriminals: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin cool cheesy grin grin walking corpse cool
Slawomir comma see ur partner in the field

Where is the po*n video cheesy grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by colorsofrainbow: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nothing! I mean nothing I no go see for nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by NwaNimo1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
She 'spat' on your diick?....you have 2-3 weeks to live!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

(...if you had penetrated her it would have cleaned off the 'Aids' in her saliva)

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yes. Limao

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Adebaba1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
i hope u wore condom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by BESTScientist1: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
The way you guys disgrace the male gender is really annoying. Haven't you guys shame with many of the questions you ask? Do I blame you? That's what makes money for those in media. The more foolish your actions are, the more they smile to the bank. I countered an annoying article here on why lecturers deserve the little pay, till tomorrow it hasn't reached front page..........Nwanimo1 and VeryWickedMan you guys are so hilarious. Regardless, be OBIdient

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mtcheeeeeewwwww..
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by MITCHELL96: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
The way you guys are desperate to have sex ehn gringrin

If you want to have sex with a hooker which is very risky, Omo use condom to avoid stories that touch or don't even have at all. You guys should have self control for once and focus on developing yourself to reach greater heights.

A word is enough for a wise person.

If Elon Musk, Mark, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet and co been reason sex like you, the world would have not been this developed.

Leave ashawo and focus on your goals, the ashawo is focusing on her goals, she's paid to have sex, and you, what do you achieve at the end of the meeting ?

Use your head very well aje. sad

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by NwaAdazzi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Na only nacking dey make homepage today cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by 4teenblaq: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't understand, did she just spit on it and was watching you? Tell us the complete story na?

You Bleep with condom?

Yes or no?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by backtovillage: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chai the kind of topic am seeing for frontpage.
The other one is one mumu guy that does not know how to off pant this one too.

It's like ds mod is honey grin. Sofiat abi siofra oya come and do your thing

You can mumu man, if she has injury in her mouth ti e ti ba e werey

11 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by NigeriaB(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
You do not stand a chance!

You cannot get infected through that...

The virus' presence in the saliva is still debatable/under research. Even if she has, it will take about 80 litres of the saliva's infusion into you before you can get it.

So, relax bro.. but if you feel worried, just wait till 3 months time and get tested.

Or if you are rich and know where you can do PCR test today, you will know weda you have the virus or not..

Alternatively, if you can not go through all the above, and you are ready for the adverse reactions of the post exposure prophylaxis, you can walk into any tertiary government hospital to get the drugs and you will be fine after one month.

7 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
The useless risks boys take

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by FalseProphet1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
I see you testing positive to HIV after 3 months, I see you becoming as lean as tooth pick whislt coughing uncontrollably.

I see you going to the great beyond to meet your maker to explain to him why you allowed a whóre to spit on your penís, I see you being directed to hell fire.

I see you and the whóre reuniting in hell to continue from where you stopped on Earth. I see her trying to spit on your penís again in hell but she can't cos the fire has dried all the saliva in her body, I see both of you screaming and trying to fornicate in hell despite the pains.

This I have seen.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by lessonotes(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
Submit your life to Jesus Christ today and be free from the toxidity and riotous nature of the sinful life.

NB: Evidence shows that the HIV virus is spread through the exchange of bodily fluids such as blood, semen and vaginal fluids, but not saliva.

See here :- https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/can-you-catch-hiv-from-kissing/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by TinubuThief: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go and prepare your will and buy coffin because ur HIV carrier already tueh

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeedHelpNow:
I had a meeting with a hooker and she spit on my penis twice touching it with her hands as per lubrication,

Do I stand the chance of getting hiv? Never had penetrative sex with her neither did she put her mouth on my penis. Opinions needed cause am soo scared.

Not very likely
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Lee99: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Spat on it to do what? Lol oga you no get anyy

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by emmanuelbrown26: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Waiting son of man no go read for dis forum.
Sharing dis generation with some men in boys skin is too shameful.
When a man start eating food meant for woman, watch d man start behaving like a woman.
D gods are wise for d karid entity

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question by Pells: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Before And After Photos Of A Burn Survivor Nigerian Lady / New Look Of Man Who Couldn't Smile Before Due To Facial Tumour. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.