Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Salvation Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Salvation Story (476 Views)

Salvation Ministries Used "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" As A Theme For Their Program[pic] / Kidnaper Gets Stucked After Touching Wrist Band Belonging To Salvation Minis(vid / 88-year-old Man Died After Graduating From Salvation Ministries Bible School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salvation Story by Kingzegs6910: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
The best choice I have made is giving my life to Jesus Christ which freed me from the area of dimness and moved me to the realm of light. My past was exceptionally terrible.
I was a smoker, a drunk, a drug fiend, a Yahoo boy, and into all manner of sexual immorality. If Jesus Christ can save me from compulsion and the force of transgression, He's prepared to save you and forgive you all of yours too. Jesus Christ is calling you.
(1John 1:9 if we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.)

3 Likes

Re: My Salvation Story by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2022
Good oo.
Re: My Salvation Story by OmarEl(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2022
Am pleased to hear that.
The God that delivered you, He'll surely deliver Everyone of us who is suffering from any ill habits.
God's love and Protection I wish you everyday of your life.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: My Salvation Story by tiger28: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
AMEN!!!!
Re: My Salvation Story by 4reala(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Yes o, Jesus loves every one of us, sinners also, just come unto him, he is faithful and just to forgive all your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. God bless us all

(1) (Reply)

Photos Gidan-goga Community In Zamfara State, Paid ₦‎20M To Bello Turji Bandit / I Hope You Killers Understand Me!! / Should I Go To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.