Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,021 members, 7,863,685 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Should I Go To Jail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Go To Jail (478 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go To Jail by NotChildofDoom: 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
On different occasions, people have suggested here that i let myself be arrested.

That I may learn from there.

I am considering it
Re: Should I Go To Jail by Illegal1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omoh....u funny well well ooh,be lyk say u never enter police cell b4?

if not,u for no get mouth talk say u wn go jail....abi to eat raw beans and to receive sum dirty slap dey hungry u?

las las,the advice u gv urslf nah be the best advice..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go To Jail by NotChildofDoom: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh....u funny well well ooh,be lyk say u never enter police cell b4?

if not,u for no get mouth talk say u wn go jail....abi to eat raw beans and to receive sum dirty slap dey hungry u?

las las,the advice u gv urslf nah be the best advice..
oh

But if I am not arrested, my sister or relatives may not take me serious to help

They all want me to learn the hard way

Not to talk of the flies, the cold floor when stripped, the cruel boys that bully or sodomize others etc.

I only experience jail once. But not the main cell. Just like a counter converted to mini cell. People were kept there before being charged. We were innocently packed from the street then and kept there to settle. During the cruel time of one DPO in my area then. The one-day experience was not funny at all. I fell sick

God! So confused
Re: Should I Go To Jail by Ginaz(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
NotChildofDoom:
oh

But if I am not arrested, my sister or relatives may not take me serious to help

They all want me to learn the hard way

Not to talk of the flies, the cold floor when stripped, the cruel boys that bully or sodomize others etc.

I only experience jail once. But not the main cell. Just like a counter converted to mini cell. People were kept there before being charged. We were innocently packed from the street then and kept there to settle. During the cruel time of one DPO in my area then. The one-day experience was not funny at all. I fell sick

God! So confused

Why do you always gamble with people's money?
Re: Should I Go To Jail by NotChildofDoom: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ginaz:

Why do you always gamble with people's money?
my sister I don't know o. I always come to my senses after the act. I guess I am a spoilt brat trying to amend his ways now

(1) (Reply)

3 Remanded In Prison For Gang-raping, Intimidating 14-year-old Girl In Osogbo / In Anambra, Villagers Kick As NCS Controller Whisks Away Inmate To Unknown Desti / People's Comment I Don't Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.