Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now (1245 Views)

Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri / Video: See The Only Two Unknown Gunmen That Burnt Orji Police Station / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2022
It's so disheartening , that since the establishment of 104 battalion (Good luck Ebele Jonathan Army Barrack) in OHAFIA . It has been from one bully,attack and killing of civilians to the other . They haven't brought any tangible development to it's host community, neither have they arrested any criminals before or has criminality and arm robbery reduced. No free medical outreach to it's host community.If they are not after the people of Amangwu today it will be Ebem,Amaekpu will be next in line . This issues are escalating and know body wants to resolve this unknown issues . If they happens to be attacked by Unknown Gunmen ,they should please go after them and stop using my good people of Ohafia for shooting practice. don't know why they won't go to Zambiza Forest and go After Boko Haram .As it stands now , I didn't know wether to blame Good Luck Jonathan for not bringing University in Ohafia , rather he brought military to us. #Ohafia_Is_Bleeding �������

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2022
Redemption is coming

We shall be free
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by hisgrace090: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Just like military or police check point on Nigerian roads, one will think that with them security will be on the road but the reverse is the case as they only collect roger and cares not about crime no matter how closser.

It's a terrible experience to behold.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2022
So bad!
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
Where OyigboUpdate dey?.... come and see o

Later you go talk say na ESN kill dem
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Patriotsleague: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2022
This is an IPOB/ESN member. Beware of monikers and people that never condemn IPOB/ESN killing of innocent people, but are quick to condemn the Nigerian army, when they are doing their job of maintaining the peace. Nairalanders take note, enemies of the nation abound in nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Eleyigidgan: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Patriotsleague:
This is an IPOB/ESN member. Beware of monikers and people that never condemn IPOB/ESN killing of innocent people, but are quick to condemn the Nigerian army, when they are doing their job of maintaining the peace. Nairalanders take note, enemies of the nation abound in nairaland.
that's how they will first attack security agencies, when the army fires back You'll see them crying and wailing extra judicial Killings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Eleyigidgan: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2022
Lifeemetu:
It's so disheartening , that since the establishment of 104 battalion (Good luck Ebele Jonathan Army Barrack) in OHAFIA . It has been from one bully,attack and killing of civilians to the other . They haven't brought any tangible development to it's host community, neither have they arrested any criminals before or has criminality and arm robbery reduced. No free medical outreach to it's host community.If they are not after the people of Amangwu today it will be Ebem,Amaekpu will be next in line . This issues are escalating and know body wants to resolve this unknown issues . If they happens to be attacked by Unknown Gunmen ,they should please go after them and stop using my good people of Ohafia for shooting practice. don't know why they won't go to Zambiza Forest and go After Boko Haram .As it stands now , I didn't know wether to blame Good Luck Jonathan for not bringing University in Ohafia , rather he brought military to us. #Ohafia_Is_Bleeding �������
your pictures already speaks volumes of the kind of person you are.
you will meet your death soon

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by tunjiajayi: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
Cry cry
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Patriotsleague:
My brother is whom you are calling unknown Gunmen.
May you experience more than this
Idiot
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
that's how they will first attack security agencies, when the army fires back You'll see them crying and wailing extra judicial Killings
They should go after unknown Gunmen and leave law abiding citizens alone .
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
your pictures already speaks volumes of the kind of person you are.
you will meet your death soon
My pics asin how
You all Boko Haram in army Uniform should stop killing innocent Igbo youths.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Patriotsleague: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lifeemetu:

My brother is whom you are calling unknown Gunmen.
May you experience more than this
Idiot
You and your brother are traitors.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Patriotsleague: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Don't mind, they forget life is all about action and reaction, ipob and ESN kill by the gun, they should expect to die by it. When security operatives are killed these idiots are happy.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
[quote author=Patriotsleague post=115851034]
Don't mind, they forget life is all about action and reaction, ipob and ESN kill by the gun, they should expect to die by it. When security operatives are killed these idiots are happy.[/quote
Do you in anyway happens to be a human being

The picture below is how my home town is now

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by KingAzubuike(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Let the Nigerian army go after ESN/IPOB and stop using innocent dwellers for target practice. Many towns in the east are now deserted because of these. Sometimes they just invade a village and start killing and burning houses. Cowards.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is unfair kiss
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Igbo village boys stop ambushing soldiers to have ya peace. angry
SOLDIERS ARE TRAINED TO DIE, STOP BEING BRAINWASHED BY THOSE JEW PPL USING YA HEADS.NIGERIA OF over 200MILION People CAN NEVA DIVIDE.
GO FOR GOLD,MAKE YA LIFE MATTER. angry
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Spicycat(f): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lifeemetu:

They should go after unknown Gunmen and leave law abiding citizens alone .

This is what you get when you harbour terrorist and hailed them for braking the law, killing of innocents people and law enforcement officers.
If you're amongst the UGM causing mayhem in the community you own too is coming.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Spicycat(f): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Let the Nigerian army go after ESN/IPOB and stop using innocent dwellers for target practice. Many towns in the east are now deserted because of these. Sometimes they just invade a village and start killing and burning houses. Cowards.

Collateral damages caused by community supported insurances, if you find yourself in a place where terrorist resides, the best you can do is to quickly leave such place or else when the troops comes in to repel any attack they will not no who is who, terrorist are fighting gorilla style.
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by mccloud224(m): 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tribalism and Religious differences will destroy us ALL...

I see some ediots above attacking the OP. They are yorubas (I know). I am not Igbo and I have spent most of my life in the southwest (and speak Yoruba fluently).

For years terrorists and Nigerian military have been using the Igbo's for target practice..
No one heard or saw the ediots above say anything meaningful. This gave rise to ESN and UGM. Three years ago there was no ESN or UGM and I anonymously viewed the glee and rejoicing expressed from my brothers from the north and southwest @ such dastardly developments. These security agencies have been compromised by our terrorist govt to give them a bad name but you all dont care do you? Until army starts burning your houses, raping your women and your infants get beheaded by Fulani terrorists, that is when you will run helter skelter trying to form an Oduduwa republic (like the recent one where even the yemoja ran away naked because of tear gas).

Your hatred will be your albatross and destroy you all. Your hatred is the only reason you are supporting Tinubu (even though you know he is useless and will bring more hardship).

Destroy yourselves pls. Me, I dey hustle down...even if bag of rice turn N300,000....I go buy am come dey enjoy una face.

Believe!!!!
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2022
mccloud224:
Tribalism and Religious differences will destroy us ALL...

I see some ediots above attacking the OP. They are yorubas (I know). I am not Igbo and I have spent most of my life in the southwest (and speak Yoruba fluently).

For years terrorists and Nigerian military have been using the Igbo's for target practice..
No one heard or saw the ediots above say anything meaningful. This gave rise to ESN and UGM. Three years ago there was no ESN or UGM and I anonymously viewed the glee and rejoicing expressed from my brothers from the north and southwest @ such dastardly developments. These security agencies have been compromised by our terrorist govt to give them a bad name but you all dont care do you? Until army starts burning your houses, raping your women and your infants get beheaded by Fulani terrorists, that is when you will run helter skelter trying to form an Oduduwa republic (like the recent one where even the yemoja ran away naked because of tear gas).

Your hatred will be your albatross and destroy you all. Your hatred is the only reason you are supporting Tinubu (even though you know he is useless and will bring more hardship).

Destroy yourselves pls. Me, I dey hustle down...even if bag of rice turn N300,000....I go buy am come dey enjoy una face.

Believe!!!!
The hatred is too much
You begin to imagine if their ever exist one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Lifeemetu(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Spicycat:

This is what you get when you harbour terrorist and hailed them for braking the law, killing of innocents people and law enforcement officers.
If you're amongst the UGM causing mayhem in the community you own too is coming.
So we should run out of our ancestral land, because of army
Re: The Nigerian Army ,has Left The Unknown Gunmen That Attached Them .they Are Now by Spicycat(f): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Lifeemetu:

So we should run out of our ancestral land, because of army

Run out because of insurgency not the military, mind you insurgency attracted the military to your ancestral land because the people of that land harbour terrorist who are trying to creat a parallel government.

Ask the people of the North East for more clarifications on how the military has been operating in their ancestral land that made many of them idp in other regions of the country.

(1) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: Transport Union Member Electrocuted While Destroying Billboard Of R / Anambra Pastor Rapes Daughter, Says She Is Sweeter Than His 11 Wives / Full Video: Someone Placed Juju In Front Of Nhasty Jee's New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.