Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim (41004 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Said He Slept With 10,000 Women, Court Hears / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House / Benjamin Mendy's Sallah Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Panda7(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
doesn't look like a gentuluman lifestyle, can't professionals marry if they wants to have sex?
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by jehoha696(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Her three friends were there,culd any of dem cum up to d dock to collaborate her story,cuz i blieve say unto say naw rape,she go cast d mata......On a second note diz mendy naw fowl.... I5mins for three sex session,datz 5mins each round, no wonda dat pastor said SEX is five mins enjoyment, i neva try am,so i cant say,but diz mendy just proved d pastor right.... grin wink
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Tremple8v: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
He don be for this one .
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by doneback04: 12:13am On Aug 21, 2022
In your next world you would be scared of pussy
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by MrHeff(m): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2022
I don't understand. Is it so impossible for these guys to place cctv in their homes? Are they so scared of their systems being hacked and footages getting leaked? I would rather it be leaked than be accused of rape without evidence of innocence
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Samskid310(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2022
All of them could be lying, an NFL player deshaun Watson just got acquitted of similar charges and even higher number of women numbering over 20
So stay hopeful brodie you could beat the charges if you're innocent

1 Like

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by watchindelta(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Where is the evidence now.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by VenumX: 2:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Na negroe sef...for white man land?

No be Johnny Depp o. shocked

E own don finish.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by SugarGirl44(f): 3:47am On Aug 21, 2022
franchasofficia:
Most male celebrities have more than that body count, sadly.

Even some average guys have had over 1,000 body count, so this shouldn't be shocking to any realistic human.

1000 body count!!
You want use it to win award ni?
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by loswhite(m): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Idonweak:

You probably have never heard about the #metoo

You try get some fame first, then get any lil issue with a very wicked female, it will shock you the amount of woman that will claim you did the same to them
Lol...A
Woman taking sexual explicit pictures, was even naked claiming it was the lesser of two evils and finally got what she deliberately came for. Women will always play the victim. The question is why do you take sexually explicit pictures if it was not to seduced men? She deliberately showed him the pictures and got naked in his room and now she is claiming rape....smh.
What is the penalty for false accusation? The girl that accused neymar is walking freely
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Lies from a useless pained feminist wannabe oshii Wailer..
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:09am On Aug 21, 2022
kenzysmith:
10,000 what shocked I be saint oooo me wey don bang reach ovet 600 I be saint ooo for wey this guy dey
Lol!
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Makowonda: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmmm!She was raped three times and it lasted for about 15 minutes?Wow!Just wow!Mendy don enter "one chance" with the ka'in women wey Proverbs de warn we men make we stay away from.Fear who no fear woman.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

This donbenie guy never Sabi Wetin de happen. There's a Dortmund player by the name Nico Schulz who is being accused by his ex girlfriend of domestic violence. She he kicked in her stomach 2years ago when she was 7months pregnant. Guess what? She didn't deem it fit to report until 2years after. Imagine a woman 7months pregnant doesn't tell anyone including her doctor that she was kicked in the stomach
You are giving an analogy based on ONE woman's accusation..
Here we have FIVE women accusing the same guy and you think your comparison is valid?
So ALL FIVE of them decided to gang up on the guy?
Non,not even one of them is saying the truth?
Well,you are not a Court of Justice. Let justice prevail..
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2022
harmargedon:
they can do anything for Money and fame.
Na only him waka come?
Is he the only professional footballer on earth?
The Court is there to sort him out..
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Machalla(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Idonweak:

You probably have never heard about the #metoo

You try get some fame first, then get any lil issue with a very wicked female, it will shock you the amount of woman that will claim you did the same to them

Lol he doest know cheesy
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
You are giving an analogy based on ONE woman's accusation..
Here we have FIVE women accusing the same guy and you think your comparison is valid?
So ALL FIVE of them decided to gang up on the guy?
Non,not even one of them is saying the truth?
Well,you are not a Court of Justice. Let justice prevail..

Earlier you said 8. Now you are saying 5. How can your credibility and the validity of your claims be taken serious?

Are you the court of law that determined that the women (8 or 5...I don't even understand you) are telling the truth?
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by BeanmanX(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Na village people do this guy,,,
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by jclassiq(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2022
paulolee:
I really feel for this guy, I pray he comes out from this very peacefully, dts if he is innocent because neyma false rape accusation made me realize dt some girls are just wicked..
but if found guilty, I pity him because it would be another grace to grass lesson caused by kpekus n i wish others learn..
with all his moni n fame, I go kum decide to force myself on one bea wen I can easily get 100 girls a day, CNT try such abegi

That woman is clearly lying. There are very many loopholes in the concocted story.

The most prominent one is, why willingly strip for a man who you don't want to have sex with? Or Was he brandishing a weapon?

She said she doesn't know what he is capable of doing, what more could he do other than rape? And she came in the company of her friends.

The jurors need to strike out such a stupid allegation cause the guy is innocent. But seeing as they are white and the guy is black, i doubt there will be justice.

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by C4788: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How does having sex with 10,000 women make Mendy guilty of rape? How is this information relevant to the rape case?
read carefully before asking stupid question,Mendy boasted about it no body put it to him as an evidence of rape case ,don't be as stupid as Mendy who in a bid to defend himself started talking trash.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2022
C4788:
read carefully before asking stupid question,Mendy boasted about it no body put it to him as an evidence of rape case ,don't be as stupid as Mendy who in a bid to defend himself started talking trash.

Since you aren't stupid and you read carefully, am surprised you couldn't answer the simple questions

How does having sex with 10,000 women make Mendy guilty of rape? How is this information relevant to the rape case?
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Earlier you said 8. Now you are saying 5. How can your credibility and the validity of your claims be taken serious?

Are you the court of law that determined that the women (8 or 5...I don't even understand you) are telling the truth?
I earlier said 8 based on the number of allegations levied against him..
But the number of alleged victims are FIVE..
The FACT of the matter is that MULTIPLE WOMEN accused him..
So your ANALOGY is irrelevant and inconsequential..
And you are the one who should be answering the questions..
I don't need to tell any truth or not..
I'm not an Advocate..
Let him go and clear his name in a Court of Justice..
Instead of painting him as a victim of manipulations..
No be only am be footballer before.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
I earlier said 8 based on the number of allegations levied against him..
But the number of alleged victims are FIVE..
The FACT of the matter is that MULTIPLE WOMEN accused him..
So your ANALOGY is irrelevant and inconsequential..
And you are the one who should be answering the questions..
Instead of painting him as a victim of manipulations..
Let him go and clear his name..
No be only am be footballer before.

You haven't answered the questions.

Earlier you said 8 women. Now you are saying 5 women. How can your credibility and the validity of your claims be taken serious?

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

Earlier you said 8 women. Now you are saying 5 women. How can your credibility and the validity of your claims be taken serious?

Your argument is petty and holds no substance..
Whether 10 or 8 or 6 or 5, let him go and clear his name..
You,understanding me is non of my business..
The accusations and trials are a matter of public knowledge..
So,go and do your research.. grin
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
Your argument is petty and holds no substance..
Whether 10 or 8 or 6 or 5, let him go and clear his name..
You,understanding me is non of my business..
The accusations and trials are a matter of public knowledge..
So,go and do your research.. grin

That still leaves us with unanswered.

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by donbenie(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That still leaves us with unanswered.

Ogbeni,stop sounding like a broken record..

We should leave these credible news sources and embrace your confused ramblings?

Let him go an defend himself against his accusers.

Your rantings does not mean anything in the grand scheme of things..

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-59910794

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/18/benjamin-mendy-said-he-had-slept-with-10000-women-trial-hears

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/football/benjamin-mendy-arrested-rape-allegations-spt-intl/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15978640/man-city-benjamin-mendy-appear-court-rape/

Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by naijaclass(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2022
This werey leave football wey hin come play for England start to dey follow yansh, see how hin carry don ruin
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by Caseless: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
paulolee:
I really feel for this guy, I pray he comes out from this very peacefully, dts if he is innocent because neyma false rape accusation made me realize dt some girls are just wicked..
but if found guilty, I pity him because it would be another grace to grass lesson caused by kpekus n i wish others learn..
with all his moni n fame, I go kum decide to force myself on one bea wen I can easily get 100 girls a day, CNT try such abegi

The lady is obviously lying and it shows. How can a footballer have sex with 10,000 women and still be playing actively? Sex drains football stamina.

In cross-examination, Eleanor Laws QC, defending Mr Mendy, put it to the woman that her phone contained "very explicit" photos that she was "happy" for him to look at before she gave him MouthAction.

They'll ignore this obvious fact. Mendy's defense should do better with this.
Re: Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim by CheapHomes1: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
Ogbeni,stop sounding like a broken record..

We should leave these credible news sources and embrace your confused ramblings?

Let him go an defend himself against his accusers.

Your rantings does not mean anything in the grand scheme of things..

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-59910794

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/18/benjamin-mendy-said-he-had-slept-with-10000-women-trial-hears

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/football/benjamin-mendy-arrested-rape-allegations-spt-intl/index.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15978640/man-city-benjamin-mendy-appear-court-rape/

Emotional outbursts don't answer questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tani Adewumi: 12-year-old Nigerian Chess Prodigy Granted Asylum In The US / Meet The Mother Of Sam Okwaraji: "FG Has Abandoned" (Photos) / Cape Verde Vs South Africa: AFCON 2023 Quarter-Finals (1 - 2)pen On 3rd Feb 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.