Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family (820 Views)

Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by seedic: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good day nairaland..pls help me get this to front page
I will be short and brief...I entered loan sharks trap early this year due to a failed business I did that left me with zero and dead man walking...I started taking from one app to the others till I couldn't meet up again..I have like 6 apps with close to 300k owed to them all right now and even oweing human borrowers that am also concerned with..the calls have affected my sisters and my wife at home..at my work place..I lack concentration presently...I work but even have rendered my salary useless by taking certain loans to clear them but not enough...coupled with houserent landlord wahala
Nairalanders..pls save me as I need more work even if it's online or maybe someone that can give close to 500k to help me spread for easy payment across two years with monthly repayment..coz seeking for free help funds this period isn't something likely to work..
Am willing to work out anything with anyone willing to help abeg..save a soul
Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by idomalord: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
Write out all d debts on paper
Ask d lord Jesus 4 mercy then with all your heart ask him 4 help even as u lay your hands on d paper .
It may take days or weeks but help will definitely come and all the debts and I mean all will be cleared.

People who don't believe in Jesus will tell u otherwise that my post is nonsense but it worked 4 me and some people

Also I can assure u not many will be ready to lend a hand

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by seedic: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2022
idomalord:
Write out all d debts on paper
Ask d lord Jesus 4 mercy then with all your heart ask him 4 help even as u lay your hands on d paper .
It may take days or weeks but help will definitely come and all the debts and I mean all will be cleared.

People who don't believe in Jesus will tell u otherwise that my post is nonsense but it worked 4 me and some people

Also I can assure u not many will be ready to lend a hand

Thanks alot but I still need help as effort along side praying to manifest...
Like hustling job or support from someone
Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by Torg77: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
seedic:
I will be short and brief...I entered loan sharks trap early this year due to a failed business I did that left me with zero and dead man walking...I started taking from one app to the others till I couldn't meet up again..I have like 6 apps with close to 300k owed to them all right now and even oweing human borrowers that am also concerned with..the calls have affected my sisters and my wife at home..at my work place..I lack concentration presently...I work but even have rendered my salary useless by taking certain loans to clear them but not enough...coupled with houserent landlord wahala
Nairalanders..pls save me as I need more work even if it's online or maybe someone that can give close to 500k to help me spread for easy payment across two years with monthly repayment..coz seeking for free help funds this period isn't something likely to work..

LOOOOOOOOOOOL someone should give you 500k. You that's a prolific debtor

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
seedic:

Your best course of action is to sell one of your assets and pay off all the loans.

As it is no loan app anywhere in the world will lend you money to pay off another loan company!
Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by stacyadams: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
seedic:

Sorry I don't have access to my email
Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by Nusah09(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Read the richest man in Babylon.
Re: Help!!!..loan Apps About To Destroy My Home..work And Family by seedic: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2023
stacyadams:

Sorry I don't have access to my email

Can I get your number sir
I need to connect you on whatsapp
Mine is 081threesixzeroninefouronefourfour

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A54 For Sale / Access Bank Deducted 2,500 For Coronation House Hold Insurance. What Is That? / Need A Publisher (marketer) Investor To Produce A Powerful Book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.