Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Need A Publisher (marketer) Investor To Produce A Powerful Book! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Publisher (marketer) Investor To Produce A Powerful Book! (822 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Simple Guide On How To Produce Cassava / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Publisher (marketer) Investor To Produce A Powerful Book! by akanze: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2007
Hello,

I am writing a booklet with a very information, an information which will blow the mind of the reader.

The information contained in this book and great, that will practically force everybody that comes across it to buy.

I plan to write the book in series. But, right now, i am looking for an publisher, who will partner with me to publih and market this book. He will be the financier and take 50% of the profits.

If you are interested, post your reply on thi thread or send email to schooldetact@yahoo.com

The book will be big hit once it is out, but I need your help and cooperation to make it a reality.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Win N10,000 Weekly On My Website Www.naijabarter.com / New Health Spa / How To Start An Oil Biz In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.