Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU (24505 Views)

No Resumption Until FG Pays Withheld Salaries – ASUU / Ada Peter, Evans Osarobuohien, Roland Tolulope Loto, Professors In Their 30s / List Of First Nigerian Professors In Various Disciplines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU by Grandemperor(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Amerengues2:
Lol

Save yourself from this verbose screed to explain a non-existential logic that Graduate Assistant is Assistant Lecturer. They aren't the same.

"a stipend is given to support someone while undergoing training or learning and isn't considered compensation for work performed"

So as a matter of fact, Assistant Lecturers earn salaries and not stipends because they get compensated for work performed.

Again, never equate both Assistant Lecturer with Graduate Assistant, they are different.

My claim as against yours:

Assistant Lecturer isn't the same as Graduate Assistant.

Assistant lecturers are paid salaries.

If you still contest these two facts, then what I fear may chance!

In the United States, the term
“assistant lecturer” is also used, but refers to a whole other class of university jobs. A person who is an assistant lecturer in an American university is non-permanent and is usually hired only to deliver lectures in a certain course or set of courses.
A graduate assistant serves in a
support role at a university,
usually while completing post-
graduate education. The
assistant typically helps
professors ...
''Verbose screed'' - the effect of meth?
Au revoir.
Re: FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU by Coldfeets: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
9jii:
Useless certificate.
All these profs that can't be productive and keep producing unproductive graduates that are only good at looking for salary jobs.

Be smart and be productive in way possible. Be free from the system.

The thing get as e be o.
Re: FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU by Grandemperor(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Amerengues2:
Lol

Save yourself from this verbose screed to explain a non-existential logic that Graduate Assistant is Assistant Lecturer. They aren't the same.

"a stipend is given to support someone while undergoing training or learning and isn't considered compensation for work performed"

So as a matter of fact, Assistant Lecturers earn salaries and not stipends because they get compensated for work performed.

Again, never equate both Assistant Lecturer with Graduate Assistant, they are different.

Anybody can receive a stipend, no matter the educational or professional qualification! A stipend, wage, salary, payment, etc are all compensations, remunerations, palliatives, etc of all determined or consented functionalities.
“assistant lecturer” is also used, but refers to a whole other class of university jobs. A person who is an assistant lecturer in an American university is non-permanent and is usually hired only to deliver lectures in a certain course or set of courses. An assistant lecturer in the U.S.
system is usually a temporary
faculty member, often hired on a
course-by-course basis. He or she
will come to campus to teach a
single course but does not often maintain an office and certainly
does not participate in the
university community the way a
permanent faculty member would.

support role at a university, usually while completing post-
graduate education. The
professors ...
You are hereby referred to my initial response.
Your ''Verbose screed'' is the effect of meth? Au revoir.
Re: FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU by Grandemperor(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2022
Amerengues2:
Lol

:............
Amerengues2: Lol Save yourself from this verbose screed to explain a non-existential
logic that Graduate Assistant is
Assistant Lecturer. They aren't the
same. "a stipend is given to support someone while undergoing training or learning and isn't considered compensation for work
performed" So as a matter of fact, Assistant Lecturers earn salaries and not stipends because they get
compensated for work performed. Again, never equate both Assistant Lecturer with Graduate Assistant,
they are different. My claim as against yours: Assistant Lecturer isn't the same as Graduate Assistant. Assistant lecturers are paid salaries. If you still contest these two facts, then what I fear may chance!
Grandemperor
Assistant lecturers and graduate assistants are hereby equated and equivalent with correlate academic and functional presentations. Anybody can receive a stipend, no
matter the educational or
professional qualification! A
stipend, wage, salary, payment, etc are all compensations,
remunerations, palliatives, etc of all determined or consented
functionalities.
“assistant lecturer” is also used, but refers to a whole other class of university jobs. A person who is an assistant lecturer in an American university is non-permanent and is usually hired only to deliver lectures in a certain course or set of
courses. An assistant lecturer in the U.S. system is usually a temporary faculty member, often hired on a course-by-course basis. He or she will come to campus to teach a single course but does not often maintain an office and certainly does not participate in the university community the way a permanent faculty member would. A graduate assistant serves in a support role at a university, usually while completing post-graduate education. The
professors ... You are hereby referred to my initial response.
Your ''Verbose screed'' is the effect
of meth? Au revoir.
Re: FG Promised N60,000 Increment In Professors' Salaries – ASUU by Grandemperor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Amerengues2:

Lol

Lol

Lol

Done talking with you on this. You are right!

We are discussing Nigerian university here you are citing abroad. Lol.

For the records, please do to federal universities in Nigeria and see that

1) Assistant Lecturers earn salaries and not stipends.

2) Graduate Assistant isn't the same as Assistant Lecturer.

You will be employed as a graduate assistant first and after earning your MSC,you will get promoted to Assistant Lecturer.

Stipends?! Lol. No dear, Assistant Lecturers earn salary and they have a scale.

What I just told you is more than 100% facts and not you browsing.

Please don't quote me again.
:::::::::::::::::::::::
Amerengues2: Lol Save yourself from this verbose
screed to explain a non-existential
Assistant Lecturer. They aren't the
same. "a stipend is given to support
someone while undergoing
training or learning and isn't
considered compensation for work
performed" So as a matter of fact, Assistant
Lecturers earn salaries and not
stipends because they get
compensated for work performed. Again, never equate both Assistant
Lecturer with Graduate Assistant,
they are different. My claim as against yours: Assistant Lecturer isn't the same as
Graduate Assistant. Assistant lecturers are paid
salaries. If you still contest these two facts,
then what I fear may chance! :............
Amerengues2: Lol Save yourself
from this verbose screed to explain a non-existential
Assistant Lecturer. They aren't the same. "a stipend is given to
support someone while
undergoing training or learning
and isn't considered compensation for work
performed" So as a matter of fact, Assistant Lecturers earn salaries
and not stipends because they get
compensated for work performed.
Again, never equate both Assistant Lecturer with Graduate Assistant, they are different. My claim as against yours: Assistant Lecturer isn't the same as Graduate Assistant. Assistant lecturers are paid salaries. If you still contest these two facts, then what I fear may chance! ......................
Grandemperor
Assistant lecturers and graduate
assistants are hereby equated and
equivalent with correlate academic and functional presentations. An assistant lecturer and a graduate assistant can operate with either a bachelor's or master's degree. The institution sets the requirements for the position applied not you, knucklehead. Anybody can receive a stipend, no
matter the educational or
professional qualification! A
stipend, wage, salary, payment, etc are all compensations,
remunerations, palliatives, etc of all determined or consented
functionalities.
“assistant lecturer” is also used, but refers to a whole other class of university jobs. A person who is an assistant lecturer in an American university is non-permanent and is usually hired only to deliver lectures in a certain course or set of courses. An assistant lecturer in the U.S. system is usually a temporary faculty member, often hired on a course-by-course basis. He or she will come to campus to teach a single course but does not often maintain an office and certainly does not participate in the university community the way a permanent faculty member would.
support role at a university,
usually while completing post-
graduate education. The assistant typically helps professors ...
You are hereby referred to my initial response.
Your ''Verbose screed'' is the effect
of meth? Au revoir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Releases Admission List For 2007/2008 Academic Session / UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. / Unizik Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.