Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat (33078 Views)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Doctor Accidentally Cuts Man's Intestine After Bike Accident In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Fira09(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2022
Man accidentally cuts off his testicles while dreaming about cutting meat

A man is in hospital for surgery after accidentally cutting his own testicles off while sleeping.

Ghanaian farmer Kofi Atta, 47, also known as Wofa Atta, dozed off in an armchair and said he managed to pick up a knife while sleeping and dreaming about cutting meat.

In his sleep, he said he mistakenly cut his testicle.

Still in a dream-like state, the farmer from Assin Akomfede called for two neighbours who rushed to his house and found him alone, covered in blood.

He was rushed to St Francis Xavier hospital in Assin Fosu.

Speaking to BBC Pidgin he said: "I was sitting in my chair when I dozed off. In my sleep, I dreamt that I was cutting some meat in front of me.

"I don’t remember how I picked up the knife, even I am confused."

He explained that he was still unsure of what had happened when his neighbours arrived, although he stood up and felt a sharp pain in his genitals.

Perhaps as a result of the loss of blood, Kofi only came out of the dream state when in hospital. That's when he realised he hadn't been chopping meat for a family meal, but rather his own testicles.

The victim’s wife, Adwoa Konadu, disclosed that the latest incident is not the first time her husband has carried out such activity while sleeping.

She said that he frequently moves, converses, and occasionally fights while he is asleep. It was during one of such episodes that Wofa Atta ended up damaging his genitals.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/man-accidentally-cuts-off-his-testicles-while-dreaming-about-cutting-meat-2.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by incandescentena: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2022
grin

That wife should better be at Alert around that afooonja Ghanaian

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Cyphar(m): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Not the first time doing something similar during sleep.....

He will slit his own throat one day while sleeping.

32 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Malory: 6:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Na still meat he cut.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2022
So he was with a knife besides him while dreaming. The story no clear

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
incandescentena:
grin

Hahahhahahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Joshmoore(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Haaaaaa, na wah. Just when you thought you've seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by batistpatik: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
shocked which kind behaviour is this embarassed

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Kingozymandias(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
This one will dream about eating pizza one day and eat his wife

8 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Newyorkitis(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2022
Haaaaa!

This one has made me speechless!

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Skibani99(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
His village people at work?

5 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by tillaman(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
If you can dream then you can do it
Make he tell us when sup gan gan maybe he was trying to rape a girl and she chopped off his balls
Did he sleep walk to where the knife is?
Or he goes around with knife?
Was he naked while he was sitting on the couch oh maybe he just whipped out his balls while he was subconscious

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by adioolayi(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
He was sleeping.... found himself for dream land...

Waka go him kitchen by himself, take knife by himself...brought out meat by himself...put am for chopping board by himself, cut am by himself....

And he come wake say na him testicles be the meat

He was mostlikely drunk... grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by BlackPantherxXx: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
angry

He removed his own machine gun or his magazine of ammo.

This is maybe like sleepwalking

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by JosephXavier: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Which Kain wahala be this one abeg

The meat he cut was still his family meat also

*Nairalanders abeg make una see post wey make Nairaland mods (Thinkfree) ban me for one week because of a response I made on a post "thinkfree" posted about Tinubu

These Nairaland mods are tribalistic and like to act as gods

If they like they should even delete my profile from their database but I don't care

2 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Godspowerpro: 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
incandescentena:
grin

Chai
Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2022
Village people really Sat down and wrote the code for his life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Mercury12(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Lol
He successfully cut off his future families... cheesy
I don't know how to say this but I think it is only dumb people that sleep walks
Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Electrochemistry(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
It appears dreams are fast translating to physicality these days. I just pray my numerous money dreams will somehow translate some day.

1 Like

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by donziller(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
How
Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by opera1(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
This is hilarious, the man should be placed on watch list because he may accidentally hang himself while sleeping.

Village people at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by NaijaCover(m): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Elvis2kay: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
What a smart move.
Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by endsarrrs(f): 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Hahaha cheesy

DJ give me two platesb of testicles peppersoup

Barman play me "wives beware" by Eminem and Wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accidentally Cuts Off His Testicles While Dreaming About Cutting Meat by Obi4Ever: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Dude your village people strong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / What Is Cryptic Pregnancy? / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.