Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada (19542 Views)

12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth / Woman Bites Off Tongue Of Rapist In South Africa (Photo) / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Zeinymira(f): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Another serial killer again.....may Allah safeguard us o. It happened in 2020. The man was killing people within Ogere and Iperu before he was caught.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Doyou2019: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
mascot87:
As usual bastard ipob miscreants from the useless east will masturbate on this thread. Fools

You're 35, brother. Strive to conduct yourself like a 35-year-old.
Tackle the issue and shun bigotry. That's what 35-year-olds do on fora such as this.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by melody91: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2022
bro4u:
People living in SouthWasté how do you sleep well at night cry cry
if den check well na one of u miscreants wey dey com Southwest con hawk gala and cold water dey do crime as side hustle e go b undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Doyou2019: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2022
christm386:
Please be careful, I be Igbo but if anybody come here to be tribalistic ehh, I go ask u if na only for west then dey kill people for ritual and all that, stop causing other tribes and stop liking those stupid comments igbos, all of us for 9ja get our own wahala

Yoruba’s are the best to chill with, while igbos are the best to do business with, but see those omolabis them sabi live and enjoy life,

Stop all this bigotry cause, no one gains at the end, what do u actually gain by calling someone afonja, bitter mofos

And to the omolabis being tribalistic, really reason this thing wey I type and ask ur self, na igbos really be our problem

My omolabi friends are still one of the kindest friends I gat

Nairaland mods, may God punish u all for allowing this much tribalism in this forum, u guys are the real problem and I pray una no go see anything good for turning this forum into balderdash, I started using this forum when it was all about educative contents, una don ruin am, mofos

Co-signed

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by JaskanFactor: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2022
This report is incorrect, its not a case of serial killer in ogun but the operation seems to be nationwide, and it goes further back befor the BRT bus girl in lagos.

Every few months we get report of another very pretty girl raped and killed, and its happening all over the country, They are going from town to town and waiting for few months between each murder.

All i can tell you as someone with some knowledge of history and phycology is this .

This is a well oiled operation that most probably involves making of snuff movies, and since snuff movies pay well, ladies who dont want to die should beware of rich young men, cause whom ever is behind this has money and power. Cause the murders are going on nation wide.

And its not impossible that the people doing it is oyinbo , cause just ;like they derive pleasure from being tied up and flogged , they also derive pleasure from killing thier sexual partner at moment of climax, that is why in USA they have movies about oyinbo people who like having sex where a car accident has happened or at a funereal.

And since oyinbo is running nigeria , i doubt you can trust the police thats telling you a national serial killer operation is only in Ogun state, and its the same people that killed the BRT bus girl in lagos.

Young pretty women of Africa beware, caused these killers will have the best cars, clothes parties etc, and i certain that they record the murder to make snuff movies , and the more money they make from this, the more women they will look to kill.

Warn all your relatives, by my count this latest girl from Ogun is around victim number 12. in just the last 2 years.
And dont trust anything Nigerian police tell you, cause they still not found the real people behind the BRT bus murder.

All i can tell you is this oyinbo dont hide the fact they are into murder for pleasure thats why they openly admit to strangle as form of pleasure, so ladies, you may want to avoid oyinbo men to save your life, cause this crime could be from African men making snuff movies to sell to oyinbo, or its oyinbo in Nigeria killing the women cause its a form of pleasure for them.

Warn all your relatives, we have no country, dont trust whatever Nigerian police tell you on this cause they are working for the oyinbo that run nigeria, and only oyinbo people are known to kill women for pleasure, its in all thier movies, thats why 90% of thier novels is about murder mystery.

This crime is not the work of some random Okdada driver, this crime is being donme by people wirth private jets and heavy power in nigeria.
Thats why over 12 young pretty women killed so far and nobody real is caught or connection made between the murders.

Notice the police are not connecting the incidents. better warn all your relatives, you have no country, the oyinbo are using our daughters as thier toy, and they own Nigeria. and the police.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by JaskanFactor: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Our daughters please stay safe, , the killer is not somebody on okada, more likely its people in rolls Royce Mercedes bmw, the type of people that can get the attention of very pretty girls, cause thats what all the victims have been.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
they are doing their duty by informing you.

U too help them and be careful how u board Okada until they fish out the killer.

Its just a matter of time
Exactly.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
How can they do their job if you from there can't help them with the names of these skull minining com rapist?
I understand.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by BigDawsNet: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Hav watched couple of serial killer documentary

They can be very careful and quiet

They can easily blend in the society hiding in a plain sight... could be someone you see everyday and flex with

They take their time and plan to attack their target..

They won't stop killing until arrested

The Investigators must be smart and dedicated to catch themm..

If you based in the particular location...don't walk alone late night..

Don't board a free bus or car

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by sirsholley(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2022
"I think i know the killer" in Waziri Danladi's voice. The killer is prince Aderopo, omooba Aderopo of Akute. All these from Kunle Afolayan's movie October 1st.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by naijapikin2(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Amala and ewedu miscreants from the camp of the demented emilokan drug criminal have started again. They are looking for people to kill for ritual purposes just to fortify Tinupoo.
so you think it's only yoruba people that live in that area.. pray none of your people fall prey to this killer... Is well with us
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by iammolise(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
OGST and skull mining be like amala and ewedu. grin
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by mascot87(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Doyou2019:

You're 35, brother. Strive to conduct yourself like a 35-year-old.
Tackle the issue and shun bigotry. That's what 35-year-olds do on fora such as this.

Thank you.

You talk like a baby. In a society where parents refuse to train there children in the right way like the way most eastern parents do, you expect us to watch miscreants turn the country upside down? Most children in the east arent properly trained by there parents. That can be seen at how often they insult people that is old enough to be there grandparents just because of politics. I owe no one any apology on how much I despise Eastern youth because they have proven time over time that they don't deserve to be respected. If you so care about how people feel about you and your tribe, take the reorientation back to your people in the east. They are rotten already
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Mrfixitt(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

Doesn't stop your people from seeing the region as Heaven.

Considering yours is the toilet of a shiithole
Seeing brown roof all over as heaven ? Your stupidity must be on high level
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by BlackPantherxXx: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Mrfixitt:

Mrfixitt to his useless homosexual father

Seeing brown roof all over as heaven ? Your stupidity must be on high level
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by ariesbull: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Ogun state again
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Doyou2019: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2022
mascot87:

You talk like a baby. In a society where parents refuse to train there children in the right way like the way most eastern parents do, you expect use to watch miscreants turn the country upside down? Most children in the east arent properly trained by there parents. That can be see at how often they insult people that is old enough to be there grandparents just because of politics. I owe no one any apology on how much I despise Eastern youth because they have proven time over time that they don't deserve to be respected. If you so care about how people feel about you and your tribe, take the reorientation back to your people in the east. They are rotten already
grin grin
Children.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by babajero(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2022
MrRobot:
So serial killers dey this country
Them full Abuja.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by babajero(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2022
MrRobot:
Them full Abuja..
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 20, 2022
Sucre6:

Baba change format, this one is old and outdated. Mumu scammer

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Realists(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Jostoman: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Some of the loyalists governor to Tinubu are trying to reduce the influence of Atiku in next year election in their state by reducing those okada guys. We are Obidiently waiting for next year election
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by We4all: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2022
iamme1234:

Why u nor travel

Don’t mind him. The name sef ‘Mr Bello’ go fear you.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by zinizta: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by 12chibundo: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Why is all the evil in the world happening under Buhari APC’s governmentWhy is all the evil in the world happening under Buhari APC’s government...
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by lagosrd: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2022
That was how they used grammar to call Boko Haram bandits. They are ritualist and not serial killers . The rate of Internet fraudulent activities in that axis is too much . The efcc and police needs to raid and over raid the axis to purge it free of yahoo boys and fraudsters . They have turned ritualist.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Jakumo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
NotKnown:
Aaaaahhhh, ladies be careful out there.

Let me write this, it might not be a popular opinion but just know this ladies.

Whenever someone wants to rape you and he's more powerful than you, there's always a probability that he will succeed.

Now here's what to do.

You might not like it but it's the truth.

If at first you try to fight off and you notice you can't win, just let him have his way.

Wanna know why?

If you struggle he'll have his way whether you like it or not. So relax prepare for it so you can get wet and he won't give you bruises.

Yes it's hard I know but at this point you will be raped or probably being raped anyway.

Now it doesn't end there.

While he's in the act thinking he has won, keep telling him how you're cooperating to let him "enjoy". By then he must have relaxed thinking he has won.

Now every man who's raping always wants to release or cum to signify end of the act to pacify the urge, you wait for that time to strike.

It takes about 7 secs to 20 secs for men's climax or the entire "releasing". This 13 secs is your window to act.

While he's in the process he's at his weakest physically and biologically. Gather the last energy you have been saving while he was committing the rape act, clinch your fist and hit him at the left side of his neck. There's a vein that carries blood from the heart to the brain. Hit it very well. He'll most likely pass out.

If he doesn't pass out, he'll be dazed seriously from the hit and also from the fact that he's just releasing or just released.

Hit him again there if you have the chance, now get up look for nearby weapons to completely immobilize him. Then go ahead to call the authorities.

One rapist down.

This act is if it's only one guy to a woman.

If it's more than one guy, use your discretion.

Another good point to strike with full force is the "Adam's apple" in the front of a person's throat. That small round protrusion is made of cartilage and will fracture if hit hard enough, causing the person to become incapacitated to the extent that they may die later from being unable to breathe.

This deadly strike must NEVER be used in any "rough play" context, but must only be a last resort when one's life is in immediate danger, and running away is not an option.
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by stanisbaratheon: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ladies get yourself a pepper spray or taser.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by Datfynboy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
NotKnown:
Aaaaahhhh, ladies be careful out there.

Let me write this, it might not be a popular opinion but just know this ladies.

Whenever someone wants to rape you and he's more powerful than you, there's always a probability that he will succeed.

Now here's what to do.

You might not like it but it's the truth.

If at first you try to fight off and you notice you can't win, just let him have his way.

Wanna know why?

If you struggle he'll have his way whether you like it or not. So relax prepare for it so you can get wet and he won't give you bruises.

Yes it's hard I know but at this point you will be raped or probably being raped anyway.

Now it doesn't end there.

While he's in the act thinking he has won, keep telling him how you're cooperating to let him "enjoy". By then he must have relaxed thinking he has won.

Now every man who's raping always wants to release or cum to signify end of the act to pacify the urge, you wait for that time to strike.

It takes about 7 secs to 20 secs for men's climax or the entire "releasing". This 13 secs is your window to act.

While he's in the process he's at his weakest physically and biologically. Gather the last energy you have been saving while he was committing the rape act, clinch your fist and hit him at the left side of his neck. There's a vein that carries blood from the heart to the brain. Hit it very well. He'll most likely pass out.

If he doesn't pass out, he'll be dazed seriously from the hit and also from the fact that he's just releasing or just released.

Hit him again there if you have the chance, now get up look for nearby weapons to completely immobilize him. Then go ahead to call the authorities.

One rapist down.

This act is if it's only one guy to a woman.

If it's more than one guy, use your discretion.
The Best thing to do is to move around with pepper spray all the time.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by ruggedtimi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
MrRobot:
I no understand you?
Re: There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada by AuroraB(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Heathrow44:

see ur head, "Intelligence report should be gathered and the culprits clamped down asap" Online warrior, abi u no get hand and leg ni to go and do d smackdown, things always talking nonsense and big grammar
The break needed to nab this man is in someone's hand. That 'someone' has chosen to be silent, act unaware or not sensitive enough to get the drift. And that's sad. I pray he's stopped in time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Persons Killed In Osun Cult War. / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In India With 200 Gram Of Heroin [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.