Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Research Methodology - Gtuism - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Research Methodology - Gtuism (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Research Methodology - Gtuism by GeeBeeWillie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Just some months ago, a final year student of the University of Calabar met me to help him in his project as he was directed by one of the lecturer, after his arrival, I ask him what type of methodology are you using? He looked at me with response that he don't even know what methodology is all about, so I thought him the 3 types of research methodology. The following day, he brought to me a project copy from the lecturer who happens to be his project supervisor, inside of it I discovered: no recommendation, no certification, questionnaire not corresponding with research questions and data analysis was presented which supposed to be quantitative but was documented qualitative, so I ask him to call the lecturer, on the called the student ask the lecturer the method to use but the lecturer responded by saying " I don't know what research methodology is all about and if you found out anything error in that project please tell the man who thought you to help me", that means some mistakes are developed by lecturers while some from lazy student.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want ASUU To Call Of The Strike: Said A 200level Student! / Age Pro / NYSC Acting DG Charges Pcms On Good Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.