Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Don't Want ASUU To Call Of The Strike: Said A 200level Student! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Don't Want ASUU To Call Of The Strike: Said A 200level Student! (235 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike / I Don't Want To Serve NYSC, How Do I Exempt Myself? / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want ASUU To Call Of The Strike: Said A 200level Student! by chimaA243(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
I DON'T WANT ASUU TO CALL OF THE STRIKE: SAID A 200LEVEL STUDENT!

SEE WHY?
Yes I don't want ASUU to call of their strike, I have found a system that works.

Recently when I was bored about the constant ASUU strike and how Education isn't value in this country, I was hoping and looking forward to get a system that work.

Coincidentally, I was surfing the internet and stumble on a great business model.

As usual I taught it one of these ponzi or scamming site.

I reluctantly watch a short video that explains in details what this system is all about.

Since I was idle, I said let me try my hands on it.

To my utmost surprise, skills I began to learn high income skills I knew nothing about, this widen my knowledge and gave me confidence that I can actually do so many things with just my smartphone.

It doesn't stop there, the knowledge attained now gives me 6figures weekly from the comfort of my home while ASUU still on strike.

ASUU can continue their strike for all I care, their strike is a blessing to me, it gave me a system that works.

I want to give 50people this exact video that changed the 200level students life

This is for only those who want to do something meaningful with their time and make good amount that will even help them depend less on their parents when ASUU finally resume.

Connect with me NOW, after 50 people I will stop giving out the video.

Whatsapp: +2348129070843

(1) (Reply)

Watch Videos Online And Get Paid As A Corp Member / I Was One Of Devil's Prisoners, But He Saved Me / Sales Executive Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.