Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Laws Of Purpose _ Gtuism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laws Of Purpose _ Gtuism (155 Views)

Believers, Does Your God Obey The Natural Laws Of Nature? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Purpose _ Gtuism by GeeBeeWillie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
The Law of Purpose
The first thing you should note here is that you are here to fulfill the purpose of your existence as it is rightly arranged by God. That is the reason why God is still keeping you alive. Hebrew 10:7 Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God, just as it is written of me in the book of the Law’. Our lives must revolve around the purpose of God in us. Once your purpose is not in congruence with God's, realign yourself immediately or else eternal crisis. Make sure you are always at the right things to propel your fulfilment. Martin Luther King Jnr, once said "If you cannot fly, run, if you cannot run, walk, if you cannot walk, crawl, if you cannot crawl, by all means keep on moving". That means champions are not those who do not fail, but those who do not quit. So don't give up until you make your last attempt, and don't make your last attempt until you have succeeded.
It's obviously that there are many laws, and every organization is govern by laws and laws are rules that guide every society. In the laws of Purpose there are guidance rules, I mean customs and principle that explained the followings as rules of reason:
Fulfilment: This implised that no matter what challenge one may face, what matters most is the purpose in which that which was created most be fulfilled. The Divine ingredients deposited through purpose is fulfilment. Fulfilment in this sense remains a target point in a Divine arrangement. It's also an ingredient one needed in the race of destiny otherwise the potentials of a man to fulfill destiny will end up half way without success. Success Comes to those who think about success and strive for it.
Satisfaction: The law of Purpose is to satisfy the Immediator, I mean the supper natural God who birth the potentials deposited in us. Be contented with what ever small you may have because even if they appoint you now the president of the nation yet there will still be complains of unsatisfied.
"And every one that was in distress, and every one that was in debt, and every one that was discontented, gathered themselves unto him; and he became a captain over them: and there were with him about four hundred men." 1 Samuel 22:2 The word discontented is synonymically unsatisfied, this means any one who is not satisfied with what he or she has can become a servant to a leader but if you consider yourself a leader then be satisfy or contented with what you have.

Maintaining Order: This is an offshoot of establishing standards. In the law of purpose maintaining the guiding rules to the establishment of Devine mandate is necessary. The maintenance of order in the rules of reason or purpose are as follows:
-Prayers
-The Observation of the Word of God
-Faith
-Woship with Songs
-Always give Thanks to God

The purpose of a business is to create and keep a customer. Many people think that the purpose of a business is to make a profit. However, while that may be the purpose of the individual who starts or invests in the business, a business is really a separate entity that has a purpose of its own.
2. Aim High
Enrich your imagination beloved. Aim high, don't limit yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Repent / Urgent Message To Be Shared On Whatsapp / I Will Make A WEBSITE For Your Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.