Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,894 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Accountable Writers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Accountable Writers (208 Views)

Advise Needed On How To Make My Freedays Accountable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Accountable Writers by AbdulmuminSolih(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
Are you an aspiring, beginner, intermediate, or professional writer who's looking for an enabling and motivating environment to track your growth?

If that sounds like you, join The Accountable Writers community NOW while we help ourselves grow �.

https:///F0Xll7Ne6bH10r574DoBXp

Cheers ��

| About the Community |

Welcome to the Accountable Writers Group

What the Group is:

The Accountable Writers is a group created for the sole objective of keeping track of our content writing journey.

As a beginner, intermediate or professional writer, it's important that we give the journey a clear direction and that's why we are all here.

[I]What we'd be doing together:[/I]

☀️ Read and review content writing and related books

☀️ Create content calendar and milestones

☀️ Embark on content writing projects

☀️ Build portfolios of work samples

☀️ Create Resume, cover letters, and send job applications

☀️ Outsource for jobs and make ourselves happy

☀️ Connect and Network with others

Cheers � to a New Beginning

Re: The Accountable Writers by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Building Wealth In Real Estate Business / Boost Your Career. Get Udemy Courses For Free / Estate Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.