Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Issues with my Mom, Please advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Issues with my Mom, Please advice (1059 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues with my Mom, Please advice by yormy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
ok
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by werepeLeri: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2011
I think the topic should be - My Mum hates me, please help me beg her.

What has your Mum done that warrants this your deluge? I cant see from your story.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by denzel2009: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2011
Did your dad get the JAMB answers right?
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by Aderight(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
Intresting, there is lack of understanding in ur family u guys should call elders in family to interven
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by tpia5: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
poster you might need to be on medication as i'm sure you already know.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by ifyalways(f): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
denzel2009:

Did your dad get the JAMB answers right?
rofl
Question 2,who typed this thread for her/him.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by rose75(f): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2011
Ify,
You're wicked grin grin grin grin
Pls help him out and leave oyibo afterall he told you his father gave him jamb expo, his father may have typed it for him also.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by horny4u(f): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2011
You have blamed your mum for your misfortune.

I have a feeling if a woli ask you to bring your mum head for money you will undecided

You are suffering from a serious sense of entitlement and self pity,

Let me give it to you straight,

No one can help you, you are now a man and no one owes you a shilling, not your mum or any one

So get your bearings and get a job if not time waits not for a man, donot join arm robbery o as that will further complicate your life.

You want to sell your father's house embarassed your father was a man like your self so dust yaself and build your own house and see how happy you will be if your kids instead of demolishing it and building you a palace , are asking you to sell for them to start orobopale business.

My friend , borrow urself brain oh , NOONE OWES YOU ANYTHING, pray about your situation to your creator and focus.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by Outstrip(f): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2011
You are ungrateful and irresponsible. You have blamed your mother for everything. From you failing your exams to you being a fraudster. I will pray for your mother because with children like you I can see why she is holding tight to her in laws
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by obowunmi(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2011
@ OP: while others are here yabbing you, ill take a different approach. I don't believe that you properly griefed the death of your father. The extreme stress of having lots of responsibility caused your mom trauma and to behave the way she did. Her reality came crashing when your popsi died.

1. Have you finished university ?

2. What did you study ?

3. My advice is that you move far away from home you are now an adult -- how old ? Create your own reality. No time for pity parties. Move on! Trust me, you will survive.
Re: Issues with my Mom, Please advice by Greenpro: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
Parent can be delicates to deal with some time.

(1) (Reply)

TIPS On A Healthy Marriage: / ? / Teacher Jailed For 38years For Sleeping With Her 12years Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.