Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria (5043 Views)

The Best Webhosting Company / Best Webhosting Companies In Nigeria / Need A Good Webhosting Site To Host My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by ilekky(m): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
check www.instantnethost.com where you get hosted instantly.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by nihinlade(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
My Naija Host is a Web Hosting Service Company specially customized for Nigerian and African hosting needs. Getting a domain and hosting for Nigerian and African businesses has never been this easier. With MYNAIJAHOST you are sure your website is 99.9% uptime. Our server is US based and is in compliance with the green hosting policy. We support our clients throughout their stay with us. In short, we are saying that we are the Nigerian hosting firm that knows what it's doing.

Here are the reasons why you should choose us.
99.9% uptime
Money back guarantee
Satisfactory customer service
Instant setup
Affordable Plans
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by nihinlade(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
My Naija Host is a Web Hosting Service Company specially customized for Nigerian and African hosting needs. Getting a domain and hosting for Nigerian and African businesses has never been this easier. With MYNAIJAHOST you are sure your website is 99.9% uptime. Our server is US based and is in compliance with the green hosting policy. We support our clients throughout their stay with us. In short, we are saying that we are the Nigerian hosting firm that knows what it's doing.

Here are the reasons why you should choose us.
99.9% uptime
Money back guarantee
Satisfactory customer service
Instant setup
Affordable Plans

www.mynaijahost.com
sales@mynaijahost.com
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by SureBiz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
if you are looking for a reliable peace of mind web hosting without downtime of your site

The CloudHost platform gives your business search engine listings through a unique SEO service that comes free with the hosting you get from them.

CloudHost beyond all doubts offers the most flexible and supportive service,

they have presence in Nigeria, Benin, United states and Great Britain

you can pay in Naira,

You can also have a working free account of any of their packages for 15 days before you pay

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by chidi500(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2012
www.hostgator.com is a good web hosting company or nigeria base good web hosting and reseller hosting visit www.hostlinker.com

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by blackmarzhall(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2013
We Design, We host and train @ www.webloaders.com we are the best in nigeria !

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by Jake89: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Wexelion: I'm about to create my website pls i need everyones advice on the webhost to use

If you need web hosting for your website,I would suggest you to get it from 9cubehosting.com at low price.It is linux based web hosting.They provide good service with reliablity.

1 Like

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
Top 10 Web Hosting Companies in Nigeria, 2013
If you’re searching for web hosting, you already know the importance of creating an internet presence in today’s world. To help you find the best web hosting company for your website, we’ve reviewed numerous web hosting providers, so you don’t have to! Our expert editorial staff ranked and evaluated their features, services and products to bring you our list of the top 10 web hosting companies. We invite you to read more about how we rated the top providers below according to price, customer service, reliability and overall experience.

1) www.philmorehost.com, Least Product is Basic Shared Hosting = N1,200. 10GB Web Disk, Unlimited Bandwidth

2) whogohost.com, Least Product is Aspire Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

3) smartweb.com.ng, Least Product is Standard Shared Hosting = N2,500. 5GB Web Disk, 20GB Bandwidth

4) ihostafrica.com, Least Product is Beginner Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

5) utiware.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N3,500. 1GB Web Disk, 2GB Bandwidth

6) web4africa.com.ng, Least Product is Bronze Shared Hosting = N4,000. 5GB Web Disk, 50GB Bandwidth

7) abimco.com, Least Product is Personal Shared Hosting = N3,504. 200MB Web Disk, 5GB Bandwidth

8. 9jahoster.com, Least Product is Extra Mini Shared Hosting = N2,000. 250MB Web Disk, 500MB Bandwidth

9) sbohost.com, Least Product is Small Shared Hosting = N5,000. 1GB Web Disk, 10GB Bandwidth

10) qservers.net, Least Product is Starter Shared Hosting = N2,500. 1GB Web Disk, 4GB Bandwidth

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by webkuti: 3:53am On Dec 13, 2013
good morning Nigeria..

We launched "" www.webkuti.in "".

Please check it and review it.

Interested to know more about me? Have a project in mind? Contact me!
Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: www.webkuti.com.ng
wink

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by pmictltd(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2013
If you are looking for a cheap, reliable and unlimited web hosting service.
www.philmorehost.com is the best.

There server is reliable and always up 99.9%
They have good support team that does not hesitate to solve whatever type of web hosting problem.
They backup your host account
They also give coupon to buy there cheap hosting packages even at a lesser price.
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by oyeji: 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
www.cloudhost.com.ng we can also integrate your website with online payment platform

1 Like

Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by yofak: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria by nkolakacharles: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
A list of the best web hosting providers in the world can be found on this website
http://10tophostingsites.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Download Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme October 2019 Edition By DMG / I Need An Approved Adsense Account Fast......who Can Get It For Me?? / Connecting External Server To Local Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.