Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck (971 Views)

It’s Time To Leave - Nigerians Urge Osimhen To Quit Napoli / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / AFCON 2019: Zimbabwe Threatens To Boycott Today's Match With Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by iSense247: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
The Federal Government has set aside September 15, 2022 as a day to honour Oluwatobiloba Amusan and others for their exploits at the just concluded Commonwealth Games in Birmingham. Team Nigeria won a total of 35 medals – 12 gold, 9 silver, and 14 bronze- to finish 7th on the medals table, a feat which made them the best team on the continent of Africa.

And to honour this great feat of theirs which is Nigeria’s best since 1950, the President Muhammadu Buhari government have planned an honorary event for them which will hold in Abuja. Speaking on the development, Sports Minister, Sunday Dare said “which is the best ever since 1950 (72 years ago) when Nigeria first participated at the Games, which led to President Muhammadu Buhari’s approval that a special reception be held in their honour.”

Anthony Joshua has lost two fights and all his belts since meeting with Buhari. However, after Nigerian-British boxer, Anthony Joshua and UFC Champion Kamaru Usman, both lost their fights last night, Nigerians have advised Amusan to stay away from the event.

Some also cited the sudden elimination of the Super Eagles at this year’s AFCON after President Muhammadu Buhari called them to encourage them as another example.

One said Twitter user said: https://twitter.com/fortunateeazi/status/1561227318605086720?t=Ss_5LsTGGXWxJ7oXxcGf4w&s=19Etoro said:https://twitter.com/etoro111/status/1561256959176753152?t=ybLdd9qImDP8tIKqScEcfQ&s=19Abiola said:https://twitter.com/OgunladeAbiola1/status/1561258134764658689?t=YpJPsNifJDcSh1aqAhOXdQ&s=19Meanwhile, Everest said:https://twitter.com/novieverest/status/1561245394671214599?t=OKEbmKBruZtifyfBmqrYZw&s=19

Tagged as: Anthony Joshua, HOME, Kamaru Usman, Muhammadu Buhari, Tobi Amusan

https://switchnigeria.com/2022/08/21/nigerians-urge-tobi-amusan-to-boycott-buharis-honorary-invite-says-its-badluck/amp/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by God1000(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
I agree, she should avoid buhari completely

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by iSense247: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Meet Buhari and bid your career goodbye. Dem no dey telli person. Buhari is synonymous to badluck. Anything he touches dies. There is no doubt about it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Anthony Joshua and Kamaru Usman both met Buhari in Abuja and now, see how they've failed

Meeting Buhari is like meeting failure face to face

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Abdul05: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Treasure17(m): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tobi should cook up any story just to avoid Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Dmano: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
If I were her I won't honour it,stayed away my dear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
meeting Buhari is like are meeting failure,face to face
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by rusher14: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
But Buhari didn't meet Man U na.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Rekhina(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
rusher14:
But Buhari didn't meet Man U na.

Who told you ? By Allah my Ex sheikh Abubakar bidemi Ahmed you call Afamed here is a staunch buharist who supports Manchoster and ever since 2016 he visited Manchoster field paid by Alhaji Hassan manchister bcom cursed like Antony Joshua. I swore never to marry from kwa.ra state my Ex's state.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Buckeyemedia1: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dmano:
If I were her I won't honour it,stayed away my dear
She is not you.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Stillwhites(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rekhina:

Who told you ? By Allah my Ex sheikh Abubakar bidemi Ahmed you call Afamed here is a staunch buharist who supports Manchoster and ever since 2016 he visited Manchoster field paid by Alhaji Hassan manchister bcom cursed like Antony Joshua. I swore never to marry from kwa.ra state my Ex's state.
And here is a husband from Taraba. I swear you will enjoy my 9inches dick.From sucking me clean to banging that orange basket, your life will not remain the same.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by joelsteron: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
If I were Tobi I just would listen to the voice of the people.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Opoki(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
She won't believe until she go from top to "buttum"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JySZifMKeo4
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Treasure17:
Tobi should cook up any story just to avoid Buhari.

She should tell him her great grandma just put to bed and she wants to stay and help her.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Rekhina(f): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
And here is a husband from Taraba. I swear you will enjoy my 9inches dick.From sucking me clean to banging that orange basket, your life will not remain the same.

Shame on you
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Stillwhites(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rekhina:

Shame on you
U mean shame ur mother's origin? You seriously need dick.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Omoslim26: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:

See this one,that animal wey you dey talk to about banging na man oo grin Rekhina na useless bororo jihadist wey dey claim to be woman oo grin
Abi you be homo.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Rekhina(f): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

See this one,that animal wey you dey talk to about banging na man oo grin Rekhina na useless bororo jihadist wey dey claim to be woman oo grin
Abi you be homo.

You wish I am a man and Fulani so you bang me with ur elongated Fulani rod.
Gaytwarts
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Omoslim26: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:

You wish I am a man and Fulani so you bang me with ur elongated Fulani rod.
Gaytwarts

cheesy grin how can I wish you are a man when I know that you are just an eternally cursed bororo criminal from Chad republic claiming to be a woman grin grin
I am for team Toto anytime anyday.
Man wey fit pretend to be woman,to be gay no go be big deal for am na,You be gay wey dey claim to be woman.
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Rekhina(f): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

cheesy grin how can I wish you are a man when I know that you are just an eternally cursed bororo criminal from Chad republic grin grin
I am for team Toto anytime anyday.
Man wey fit pretend to be woman,to be gay no go be big deal for am na,You be gay wey dey claim to be woman.

Shut up pl ;Ds , when those gays like lifenija and putindbutt in romance section claimed anus is tighter and sweeter than pussy ,and you are playing dumb pls I can't wait for ur dick in my anus. grin grin

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Omoslim26: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:

Shut up pl ;Ds , when those gays in romance section claimed anus is tighter and sweeter than pussy ,and you are playing dumb pls I can't wait for ur dick in my anus. grin grin

grin grin grin you don dey confess small small abi no worry continue to do gay until till boys hand go catch useless man like you grin

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Rekhina(f): 12:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

grin grin grin you don dey confess small small abi no worry continue to do gay until till boys hand go catch useless man like you grin

STFU gayscammer
Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by Omoslim26: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Rekhina:

STFU gayscammer

STFU gayish bororo criminal futadijalon wey dey claim to be woman.

Re: Nigerians Urge Tobi Amusan To Boycott Buhari’s Honorary Invite, Says Its Badluck by me0ded: 3:59am On Aug 22, 2022
Lol

That's true o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Comes Top This Session In the first half ? / Vogts, Siasia Reject Mikel / May Late Coach Yemi Tella Soul Rest In Perfect Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.