Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle (2323 Views)

Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta / Bandits Sack Niger Community, Rustle Several Cattle, Sheep / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by darichlife: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
The irate youth of Adoe, a farming community in the Sunyani West Municipality of the Bono Region, has descended on Fulani herdsmen in the area and killed several cattle.

The aggrieved youth, who wore red headgear and armbands, said the influx of the nomads in the area had been worrying because their cattle were causing extensive destruction to their farms and produce.

In an interview with the Ghana News Agency (GNA) at Adoe, Nana Amoah I, the chief of the town, said the animals had destroyed maize, yam and cassava farms, saying the cattle in the area numbered more than 7,000.

He said the destructive activities of the herdsmen, who wielded cutlasses and other offensive weapons, had created fear and panic in the area, saying many farmers were even afraid to go to their farms.

Mr. Issahaku Sulemana, the Assemblyman for Adoe Electoral Area, told the GNA the community informed the Municipal Assembly, but the nomads and their cattle kept arriving in the area, saying “we have no other option than to drive them away by ourselves”.

Meanwhile, some resident farmers in the area said they lived in fear of reprisal from the Fulani herdsmen, who escaped and left their animals in the area and, therefore, appealed for military protection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by robinso01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
K
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by obiekunie01: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
they will bring their brothers from mali, chad, niger, sudan and other african countries to come for revenge.

Na so e dey startoo! see una see benue go happen for ghana.

Make una just buy arms and wait for them.

5 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by vincent10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Nukilia: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Violence beget violence undecided
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by ManTiger(m): 4:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by PedroEastman: 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
obiekunie01:
they will bring their brothers from mali, chad, niger, sudan and other african countries to come for revenge.

Na so e dey startoo! see una see benue go happen for ghana.

Make una just buy arms and wait for them.

You think Ghana is Nigeria where the Gov’t will fold their arms?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by kabillionaire(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ghana no bi Naija!

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by obiekunie01: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
PedroEastman:

You think Ghana is Nigeria where the Gov’t will fold their arms?

kabillionaire:
Ghana no bi Naija!

I just seriously hope ghana govt no be naija like u said.

but for your own good, pls dont sleep with both eyes closed.

they normally sneak-in in the dead of the night.

4 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by kabillionaire(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
That's true!

They uses guerilla warfare which is highly elusive, but any serious minded govt. is also aware of that going by the history of the Fulani in West Africa.

Nigerian govt. intentionally refused to tackle them, Ghana on the other hand is not sympathetic to the Fulani bloodthirstiness.

Recently, they tried that madness in Ghana and the Ghanian govt. gave a "shoot on sight" order.
obiekunie01:

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Yorobastard(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

Guy these people are not ghost...there's nothing special about them....have you read what happened to them in central Africa or what the Ghanaian government did to them before their leader even had to beg....forget o even the fulanis themselves are afraid of some communities in the North....as long as na blood dey flow through their body they can die.....then again when I see the traits of these guys I kinda come to think that they must be the descendant of cain following the curse that God gave cain

3 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by obiekunie01: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yorobastard:

Guy these people are not ghost...there's nothing special about them....have you read what happened to them in central Africa or what the Ghanaian government did to them before their leader even had to beg....forget o even the fulanis themselves are afraid of some communities in the North....as long as na blood dey flow through their body they can die.....then again when I see the traits of these guys I kinda come to think that they must be the descendant of cain following the curse that God gave cain

they are not humans.

they are an entity from hell. they dont have emotions.

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Yorobastard(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
obiekunie01:

they are not humans.

That's the fun part, since they don't have emotion there's always someone that will kill them for sport and fun.....this life will always have balance

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by obiekunie01: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yorobastard:

That's the fun part, since they don't have emotion there's always someone that will kill them for sport and fun.....this life will always have balance

you don finish talk sir!

and they know how to flee from people that kills them anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nukilia:
Violence beget violence undecided
& a vawulencee begethet it by force!
Ghana nor be Nigeria, there are levels to madness!

hw ya family?

cool

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by kabillionaire(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
We have been fighting the infidels for eon!

Just as you said, there is nothing special about them, it's our leaders that betrays us in this country.

Perhaps it's high time I start giving tips on social media on how to neutralize their charms.

Yorobastard:

1 Like

Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by UselessBuharist: 4:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Buhari will invite them to Nigeria soon
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by adecz: 6:05am On Aug 22, 2022
They will soon receive hero's
welcome to Nigeria and be sent to
Benue and Plateau State with military
support.... ❌❌❌❌
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Valkrie: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
obiekunie01:

they are not humans.

Oga you only need to introduce them to the devil's parlour and they would take off from your part of town...!!!

Dem dey fear pass chicken...that's why they always prefare to attack defenseless people at night....!!!
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by ghboy83: 8:38am On Aug 22, 2022
They should dare, we go deport them back to Nigeria. Fools
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by sharpwriter(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2022
kabillionaire:
We have been fighting the infidels for eon!

Just as you said, there is nothing special about them, it's our leaders that betrays us in this country.

Perhaps it's high time I start giving tips on social media on how to neutralize their charms.

Abeg start giving the tips from here.... I'm very interested. I for one believe that most people especially leaders are under their spell in this country cheesy although these leaders and people are greed personified.

But I can't understand why a person or leader would conspire against his own tribe or foolish to understand that those he's conspiring with would eventually kill him or her and don't have their interest at heart.

This sort of madness is treasonous and should be punished harshly. angry
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Das1mama: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mehn, Meat go don surplus for that town now o. shit!! how i wish!!
Re: Irate Youths Descend On Fulani Herdsmen Kill Several Cattle by Igbodicool(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Chaiiii IPOB, Peter Obi supporters againnnnn?!

Agbado go deactivate their accounts when campaign start.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Yahoo Boy, H-money Sentenced To 24 Years In Jail / MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Nsukka / 10-year-old Boy Commits Suicide In Cross River By Hanging(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.